Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:35 PM

Win Spa Tickets,children's Clothes,event Tickets,dinner For 2,shopping Vouchers. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Win Spa Tickets,children's Clothes,event Tickets,dinner For 2,shopping Vouchers. (545 Views)

Ajebomarket Is Giving Out 20,000 Naira Shopping Vouchers To Three Lucky Winners / Bride Flees From Her Wedding To Lekki Shopping Mall... (PHOTOS) / Amaechi Hosts Nollywood Stars To A Special Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Win Spa Tickets,children's Clothes,event Tickets,dinner For 2,shopping Vouchers. by OlisaAnderson: 2:07pm On Dec 16, 2013
Win SPA TICKETS,CHILDREN'S CLOTHES,EVENT TICKETS,DINNER FOR 2,SHOPPING VOUCHERS, AND LOTS MORE in the My Naija Baby Xmas 12 days giveaway!
Visit www.mynaijababy.org and join the community or simply go to --> http://mynaijababy.org/forumi/?page_id=23 to register..
To win, create a topic related to the forum's cause and get the most replies/views!

P.S: This is not and advert or anything, i know because i won a ticket to Rhythm Unplugged but you can only win once and i thought id share!

(1) (Reply)

Training !!!!!!! Training !!!!! Training In Event Decoration In Abuja & Lagos / What Can I Do To Have My Wedding With Ease / Any Info On The Cost Of Wedding Hall,cake,deco,music Etc In PH.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.