Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,685 members, 7,809,589 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Dbanj And Genevieve Pictured Together - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj And Genevieve Pictured Together (31617 Views)

RMD & Stephanie Henshaw, Chris Okotie's Ex-wife Pictured Together Hand In Hand / Dbanj And Charley Boy Pictured Together / Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dbanj And Genevieve Pictured Together by Codedrock(m): 4:41pm On Dec 16, 2013
Last weekend, star actress, Genevieve Nnaji was seen in the arms of the Kokomaster, at the Gulder Club Ultimate party, which held on Saturday, December 14th at Oceanview in Victoria Island, Lagos.
Looking dapper in a white shirt, straight cut black jeans and a black waist coat, Dbanj drove into the event in a Black Bentley seconds after Genevieve came in her G-Wagon.
The second season of GCU hosted some of the biggest names in the Nigerian entertainment & media industry, includingAlex Okosi, Dr Sid, Tee A, Tee Y Mix, JJC, Jay Jay Okocha, etc but Genevieve and D'banj were the show stoppers.
[img]http://3.bp..com/-8fDTV3WBREk/Uq8Xu7X1l_I/AAAAAAACT9o/V_WcKspnKwY/s1600/dbanj+and+genny+lindaikejiblog.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-wW3sPBOpmDw/Uq8XwOlLKfI/AAAAAAACT9w/LrPIyx-0s08/s1600/dbanj+and+genny+lindaikejiblog0.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-wYNZfry2cCw/Uq8XxOHvKKI/AAAAAAACT90/a73Que57kpk/s1600/dbanj+and+genny+lindaikejiblog1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-CB1GaV0U2t8/Uq8XxrCc-oI/AAAAAAACT98/8HO9nelJnz8/s1600/dbanj+and+genny+lindaikejiblog2.jpg[/img]
more pics in the link below

WTF?? See Friend Exposes Her Friend's Nak'ed Picture Online Because Of Fight! Click to see

http://www./wow-dbanj-and-genevieve-back-together-da.xhtml

5 Likes

Re: Dbanj And Genevieve Pictured Together by boogiejay(m): 4:57pm On Dec 16, 2013
they might be together....

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj And Genevieve Pictured Together by homesteady(m): 4:57pm On Dec 16, 2013
Are those 2 ladies sitting close to them bodyguards? grin
@topic I don't think so!

4 Likes

Re: Dbanj And Genevieve Pictured Together by boogiejay(m): 4:57pm On Dec 16, 2013
3rd to comment... dancing skelewu on the altar!!! grin
Re: Dbanj And Genevieve Pictured Together by Prowizy2(m): 5:05pm On Dec 16, 2013
photoshop
Re: Dbanj And Genevieve Pictured Together by stimireez(f): 5:10pm On Dec 16, 2013
boogiejay: 1st to comment... dancing skelewu on the altar!!!
[color=#006600][/color] go cari cup
Re: Dbanj And Genevieve Pictured Together by Codedrock(m): 5:12pm On Dec 16, 2013
boogiejay: 1st to comment... dancing skelewu on the altar!!! grin
are you owk? This is the second time.
Re: Dbanj And Genevieve Pictured Together by kreamidiva(f): 5:26pm On Dec 16, 2013
Na wah for u people o!

So if my ex and i happen to attend the same event and chat away,it means we're back together

I hiss in legalese!

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj And Genevieve Pictured Together by RedCard1(m): 5:31pm On Dec 16, 2013
See Genny looking like a hollywood super star. This babe is doing so well with her appearances. I hope she's playing her cards right. D'banj isn't bad but could have done better. He and Genny looks good together though.

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj And Genevieve Pictured Together by IAMBREEZY: 5:57pm On Dec 16, 2013
Good for them.
Re: Dbanj And Genevieve Pictured Together by axortedbabe(f): 6:32pm On Dec 16, 2013
Sure gud 2geda...lovin ma genny
Re: Dbanj And Genevieve Pictured Together by Missmossy(f): 6:54pm On Dec 16, 2013
Hmm for real... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dbanj And Genevieve Pictured Together by lekkie073(m): 7:15pm On Dec 16, 2013
OK. we yaff hiad!
Re: Dbanj And Genevieve Pictured Together by pheyikemi: 7:53pm On Dec 16, 2013
There was a post last week that she's getting married to one man with dada (dreadlocks) like that, now she's with D-banj. Why do you take joy in confusing us
Re: Dbanj And Genevieve Pictured Together by Ocutegan(m): 7:55pm On Dec 16, 2013
the third picture, dbanj don tell d babe one bad sometin...look at her fronting face grin grin EJA NLA!!! bad guygrin grin

8 Likes

Re: Dbanj And Genevieve Pictured Together by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 16, 2013
Well, my religious doctrine is against reunions.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj And Genevieve Pictured Together by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:10pm On Dec 16, 2013
Koko master always wearing sun glasses even in dark places

1 Like

Re: Dbanj And Genevieve Pictured Together by Codedrock(m): 9:05pm On Dec 16, 2013
Ucheosefoh: Koko master always wearing sun glasses even in dark places
WHAT IS THIS ONE SAYING?
EYIN BOYS...... EGBA OJU EEEEEE......

16 Likes

Re: Dbanj And Genevieve Pictured Together by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:02pm On Dec 16, 2013
Codedrock:
WHAT IS THIS ONE SAYING?
EYIN BOYS...... EGBA OJU EEEEEE......
Read it again u will understand my point or take a view of all his pix if u think I am a hater I am one of his fan BTW whatever ur last comment means is meant for u

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj And Genevieve Pictured Together by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 16, 2013
Hmmmmm
Re: Dbanj And Genevieve Pictured Together by Codedrock(m): 10:41pm On Dec 16, 2013
martha: Hmmmmm
gat nothing meaningful to say?
Re: Dbanj And Genevieve Pictured Together by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:50pm On Dec 16, 2013
Not for sale!
Re: Dbanj And Genevieve Pictured Together by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 16, 2013
genny not looking alright

1 Like

Re: Dbanj And Genevieve Pictured Together by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 16, 2013
Genny is fading in beauty!!
Re: Dbanj And Genevieve Pictured Together by adde: 11:11pm On Dec 16, 2013
...beauty fades; only true love prevails!!!
Re: Dbanj And Genevieve Pictured Together by Oyetboy(m): 11:21pm On Dec 16, 2013
Re: Dbanj And Genevieve Pictured Together by funnyx(m): 11:29pm On Dec 16, 2013
look like dbanj is attache by force grin grin
Re: Dbanj And Genevieve Pictured Together by Akosbaba(m): 11:49pm On Dec 16, 2013
Okay,i don hear.now what next
Re: Dbanj And Genevieve Pictured Together by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 17, 2013
kreami diva: Na wah for u people o!

So if my ex and i happen to attend the same event and chat away,it means we're back together

I hiss in legalese!
at ur age u are still talking about ex? Please go and marry

4 Likes

Re: Dbanj And Genevieve Pictured Together by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 17, 2013
Just imagin am say jenny just mess for that place.,
Re: Dbanj And Genevieve Pictured Together by KweenAdz(f): 1:11am On Dec 17, 2013
kapable75: genny not looking alright

Are u blind? U were blinded lens?
Re: Dbanj And Genevieve Pictured Together by Temihatz(m): 1:46am On Dec 17, 2013
Attending Same Party doesn't mean they are Back together. Amebo people SMH angry ... it is written all over her face that she's not that comfortable undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gwendolyn Okutele Receives SUV As Wedding Gift / Throwback Photo Of Mercy Aigbe With Her Daughter / Rihanna Spotted Listening To Wizkid Ojuelegba Song (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.