Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,112 members, 7,849,468 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:08 PM

Guess Correctly And Recharge - Mtn, Glo, Airtel, Etisalat - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Guess Correctly And Recharge - Mtn, Glo, Airtel, Etisalat (736 Views)

Suprisingly Common Mispronounced Words And How To Pronounce Them Correctly / Guess The Author Or The Book / Why Do Most Nigerians Fail To Pronounce These Words Correctly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guess Correctly And Recharge - Mtn, Glo, Airtel, Etisalat by Appswheel(m): 5:20pm On Dec 16, 2013
I was riding on a train from Lagos to Kano, I found the behaviour of a young vendor extremely interesting. There was nothing unusual about his appearance, but he seemed to have an odd effect on the other passengers.

He leaned over each of them in turn, extolling his products, but didn't make one sale. Despite that, he would ask each person some further question, and the answer invariably was a startled look on the passenger's face.

Finally, my curiosity led me to call the young man over and asked him what question he whispered to each travelers ear

"Well," he answered, I ask them.......................................................................(Guess what question he asked). The first person to get the answer correctly will get a recharge card of his/her choice (MTN,GLO,AIRTEL, ETISALAT). Follow this link http://neeksta.com/gists/guess-correctly-and-recharge-mtn-glo-airtel-etisalat/ to provide your answer.
You can guess as many times as possible. Start Guessing!!!!! This Guess game is put forward by Kbase (knowbase.appswheel.com) for her fans , and supported by their Sponsors - Fun Factory (www.funfactoryng.com)
Re: Guess Correctly And Recharge - Mtn, Glo, Airtel, Etisalat by philtrum(m): 9:56am On Dec 17, 2013
he asked them nothing
Re: Guess Correctly And Recharge - Mtn, Glo, Airtel, Etisalat by Appswheel(m): 10:26am On Dec 17, 2013
philtrum, he asked a question.

(1) (Reply)

Jos Crisis: My Plight, My Ordeal (PART 2) / . / Courtesy Call, A Short Story By A Nairalander.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.