Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Sociology; Graduates And Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sociology; Graduates And Students (938 Views)

Riot In Kogi State Polytechnic Lokoja Between Hausa And Students / What Is The Cut Off Mark For Sociology? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sociology; Graduates And Students by Archmage(m): 6:33pm On Dec 16, 2013
a call to all sociologists, students, graduates and researchers across Nigeria, let us meet here. i have come to realize that there is little awareness about sociology. i had no idea about sociology until i got to the university. even while in the university, many sociology students are still lost and have no clue to possible career paths in sociology. i hope this thread can bring sociologists together to discuss issues pertaining to the discipline and most especially, careers and experiences that stemmed from sociology.
Re: Sociology; Graduates And Students by dejt4u(m): 6:42pm On Dec 16, 2013
Following.
Though nt a socilogist bt i did part as an undergrad.. Sociology of education to be precise.. Interestin course..
Re: Sociology; Graduates And Students by sambas: 6:48pm On Dec 16, 2013
representing Sociology Here:::: Sociology is not what you read but what you do.
Re: Sociology; Graduates And Students by Archmage(m): 6:53pm On Dec 16, 2013
dejt4u: Following.
Though nt a socilogist bt i did part as an undergrad.. Sociology of education to be precise.. Interestin course..

people that take courses in sociology enjoy it a lot largely due to the fact that sociology make us see our daily lives in a more critical and interesting fashion

1 Like

Re: Sociology; Graduates And Students by Archmage(m): 6:54pm On Dec 16, 2013
sambas: representing Sociology Here:::: Sociology is not what you read but what you do.

that is true..but before you do sociology, you must know what it is about at least..... how do you do sociology?
Re: Sociology; Graduates And Students by Catalyst007(m): 12:19am On Apr 21, 2016
Hmmm, I laugh....

(1) (Reply)

.................. / UI Releases Post-utme Results; 2014/2015 Academic Session Commences In February / Can I Still Make 1st Class With This Low Cgpa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.