Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,916 members, 7,828,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Nothing Like Hell Fire After Life. Heaven Is Here On Earth Already -pastor Dikeh - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nothing Like Hell Fire After Life. Heaven Is Here On Earth Already -pastor Dikeh (393 Views)

How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth / Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? / My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nothing Like Hell Fire After Life. Heaven Is Here On Earth Already -pastor Dikeh by emassflourish(m): 9:41pm On Dec 16, 2013
Blessed Oguguamakwa Dikeh, the founder of “As The Lord Said, It Should Be Done Temple”, has emphatically told Christians to forget about the second coming of Jesus Christ known in the Bible as ‘rapture’, saying that it would never come to pass.

He also said that the New Testament is full of mistakes, adding that the original Bible of God is known as the ‘scull’. The controversial cleric, who has a penchant for wearing red coloured fabric and adorning his place of worship with the colour, said in an Interview with Daily Independent:

“There is nothing like rapture. If you tell me that rapture means when a person dies, his soul goes back to God and his flesh to the dust, then I will agree, but anything other than that, I don’t agree. Don’t let anybody deceive......

Read More details at

Source: http://dayclusive..com/2013/12/there-is-nothing-like-hell-fire-after.html

Re: Nothing Like Hell Fire After Life. Heaven Is Here On Earth Already -pastor Dikeh by phemswag: 9:59pm On Dec 16, 2013
Thats why we've got Bibles to read for ourselves...

(1) (Reply)

Taking Aim / There Will Be Recovery / Should Christmass Be Celebrated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.