Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? (12306 Views)

What Do You Tell Your Current Employer If You Want To Go For Interview Elsewhere / How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future / Why Did You Choose Your Current Career? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by francababy(f): 11:28pm On Dec 16, 2013
I have 2 bosses in the office. Two men. One is ok. He minds his business, delegates responsibilities, gives targets etc. The second one is very close to a vampire. He yells on per second billing. He will threaten you with your job to the extent that you will feel unemployed and you will be forced to search Nairaland for job openings. The best days we have at work is when he goes to another state on official assignment.

If I am suddenly promoted to become the oga of this man, I will sack him instantly through BBM. No time to write sack letter. No bonus, no gratuity. The best I will do is to recommend him to NURTW Oshodi.

If you become promoted to become the boss of your current boss, what will you do to him/her?

6 Likes

Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by rockafela(m): 11:30pm On Dec 16, 2013
sack str8

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 16, 2013
Rule Number: Never outshine ya boss.

You hate him/her cuz you are too slow to think smart or you haul ya lazy azz slowly when u're supposed to be fast and hardworking.

Is like you dont like working under pressure? Some people like me do.

If you end up sacking him/her what gon happen to his/her fam that depends on him.

I think ya boss shouts and threaten you guys to make you all improve for good sha.

10 Likes

Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by oladoya(m): 11:37pm On Dec 16, 2013
heheheheheeh @op so you think your oga is not on nairaland? Just prepare for query.... I have spoken.

6 Likes

Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by Pimples(m): 11:56pm On Dec 16, 2013
First of all
I'll print one bold sticker that says "WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND" and place it in the office

Automatically, he'll know what to expect......

If he has been good, he'll have nothing to Fear...

However if he had been Bad, I'll simply give him multiple Frustrations.

I remember one of my former bosses that will travel to Dubai and buy unimportant stuff. Only for her to start posting you when month ends. For someone like that, she'll start collecting her salary after 6 Months.
grin

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 17, 2013
Pimples: First of all
I'll print one bold sticker that says "WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND" and place it in the office

You na badt dude grin
Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 17, 2013
I will treat him according to d way he treated me when I worked for him... Boomerang!
Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by codedflowz(m): 3:38pm On Dec 17, 2013
I will make him have a nice haircut angry . »

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by moscobabs(m): 3:40pm On Dec 17, 2013
iyke926: Rule Number: Never outshine ya boss.

You hate him/her cuz you are too slow to think smart or you haul ya lazy azz slowly when u're supposed to be fast and hardworking.

Is like you dont like working under pressure? Some people like me do.

If you end up sacking him/her what gon happen to his/her fam that depends on him.
hummmmn in the Laws of Power!!!

I think ya boss shout and threaten you guys to improve sha.
Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by aventura: 3:40pm On Dec 17, 2013
I will demote him and transfer him to maiduguri.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by greall1: 3:41pm On Dec 17, 2013
I will let hm know that life is short.
Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by YoshiMaster: 3:42pm On Dec 17, 2013
I will tell him to kneel down, raise his hands, and close his eyes.

He has been very, very, bad.
Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by anthony500(m): 3:44pm On Dec 17, 2013
Promote him to personal assistant/Secretary whichever is applicable grin
Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by anthony500(m): 3:44pm On Dec 17, 2013
Yoshi-Master:
I will tell him to kneel down, raise his hands, and close his eyes.

He has been very, very, bad.

Sounds like por.n

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by juddyzier: 3:47pm On Dec 17, 2013
Eeh" don't ova shadow ur boss" because some days u will becum more dan he/she' if you know ur right in the office.....
Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by daclint(m): 3:47pm On Dec 17, 2013
i will reduce his salary to 15k
Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by Rhofiu(m): 3:47pm On Dec 17, 2013
it depend on how he/she treated me b4 i bcm d boss.........7c4a591f
Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 17, 2013
į'll māķę ђįm ţђę şęçŗęţāŗy ţo my şęçŗęţāŗy įƒ ђę wāş ţђę ђāŗşђ ţypę boşş.... ęlşę ђę wįll bę my PA embarassedį'll māķę ђįm ţђę şęçŗęţāŗy ţo my şęçŗęţāŗy įƒ ђę wāş ţђę ђāŗşђ ţypę boşş.... ęlşę ђę wįll bę my PA
Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by okedepare: 3:49pm On Dec 17, 2013
I will treat him
exactly how he treated me. Do me I do you God no go vex
Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by alotofgrace(m): 3:50pm On Dec 17, 2013
treat them as subordinates should be treated
Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by Laeroy(f): 3:51pm On Dec 17, 2013
I'll just tell him - It's High time you went on strike like ASUU before I strike U.... I'm sure he'll understand

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by SmashingM(f): 3:52pm On Dec 17, 2013
I will be the nicest boss he'll ever have. My boss rocks!

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by IamDebola: 3:53pm On Dec 17, 2013
Well, In my life I've never had a boss, the only boss I had was my mom, so I don't have any other option than to treat her 100000 times better than the way she treated me.
The targeted audience for this post be peeps wey don suffer no be small for them Oga hand...
Chai..
Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by Nakairogold(f): 3:53pm On Dec 17, 2013
I will show him ♓☺W to treat a surbodinate;mean aπϑ strict wen d need arises, appreciate aπϑ praise tactically wen necessary.
Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by 4reigningqueen: 3:56pm On Dec 17, 2013
I will teach both tjhe owner and the boss how to plan and structure things!!! angryI will teach both tjhe owner and the boss how to plan and structure things!!!
Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by mrborntodoit: 3:57pm On Dec 17, 2013
I'm my own boss. Import export all the way! I only have business associates...
Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by YoshiMaster: 3:59pm On Dec 17, 2013
anthony500:

Sounds like por.n

Haha! How you take arrive at this your Final Destination
Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by bishophenry(m): 3:59pm On Dec 17, 2013
i ll do nothing
Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by Okijajuju1(m): 4:01pm On Dec 17, 2013
Nothing..

My Loyalty is unflinching...

I will still treat him like he were my boss.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by nwaobitex: 4:02pm On Dec 17, 2013
i will forgive him/her and treat him/her well
Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by Lilimax(f): 4:03pm On Dec 17, 2013
I'll do nothing; will support him/her to the fullest.

This scenerio happens so often in my office since change is a constant thing...

The work must go on... wink
Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by soulglo: 4:03pm On Dec 17, 2013
francababy: I have 2 bosses in the office. Two men. One is ok. He minds his business, delegates responsibilities, gives targets etc. The second one is very close to a vampire. He yells on per second billing. He will threaten you with your job to the extent that you will feel unemployed and you will be forced to search Nairaland for job openings. The best days we have at work is when he goes to another state on official assignment.

If I am suddenly promoted to become the oga of this man, I will sack him instantly through BBM. No time to write sack letter. No bonus, no gratuity. The best I will do is to recommend him to NURTW Oshodi.

If you become promoted to become the boss of your current boss, what will you do to him/her?

LOL. Some people are just meant to be bosses. Just ignore him. His bad behavior will catch up with him soon.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Airline Pilots Pay In Nigeira / What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . / What Quotes Motivates You While You Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.