Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

List Of Agricultural Investment Opportunities - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / List Of Agricultural Investment Opportunities (1804 Views)

Any Agricultural Investment Scheme In Nigeria --- I Want To Invest---- / New Investment Opportunities (CWT) / Investment Opportunities Available In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Agricultural Investment Opportunities by DrTeeee(m): 8:03am On Dec 17, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]. Good morning nairalanders, I am an agricultural fan, and always believe in it for the future of this country. And so I am trying to gather information on opportunities present in Nigeria in the agricultural sector, with the aim of educating and enlightening everyone. please I will apreciate if I can get your own suggestion of agricultural investment opportunities in Nigeria on this thread . Please I will apreciate it if suggestions are not repeated, and if they are precise. as we would all love this if it is as comphrensive as possible. Below are examples of what I mean. 1. Catfish fingerling production. 2. Broilers production( instead of just saying poultry production). 3. Catfish table size production. 4. Oilpalm plantation. @lease your suggestions would be greatly apreciated
Re: List Of Agricultural Investment Opportunities by Carsonv(m): 8:16am On Dec 17, 2013
*Agriculture fan

1 Like

Re: List Of Agricultural Investment Opportunities by DrTeeee(m): 9:48am On Dec 17, 2013
[ ;Dquote author=Carsonv]*;DAgriculture fan[/quote]
Thanks for the correction bro!

Your suggestions would be much more apreciated.
Re: List Of Agricultural Investment Opportunities by Brineharry: 11:05am On Dec 17, 2013
Apiculture and plantation crops like moringa and jatropha.

1 Like

Re: List Of Agricultural Investment Opportunities by bigdot1759(m): 7:12pm On Dec 17, 2013
Dr Teeee: [color=#000099][/color]. Good morning nairalanders, I am an agricultural fan, and always believe in it for the future of this country. And so I am trying to gather information on opportunities present in Nigeria in the agricultural sector, with the aim of educating and enlightening everyone. please I will apreciate if I can get your own suggestion of agricultural investment opportunities in Nigeria on this thread . Please I will apreciate it if suggestions are not repeated, and if they are precise. as we would all love this if it is as comphrensive as possible. Below are examples of what I mean. 1. Catfish fingerling production. 2. Broilers production( instead of just saying poultry production). 3. Catfish table size production. 4. Oilpalm plantation. @lease your suggestions would be greatly apreciated what of plantain agric
Re: List Of Agricultural Investment Opportunities by bigdot1759(m): 7:14pm On Dec 17, 2013
what of plantain farming
Re: List Of Agricultural Investment Opportunities by DrTeeee(m): 11:24pm On Dec 17, 2013
Yes ,bigdot 1759,plantain farming or plantation is a very lucreative agricultural venture. Thanks for commenting. I will love to add the following to the list. Mushroom farming and vegetable farming . I am appealing to nairalanders with more ideas to please add to the list. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Secret Of Forex!!!!forex Alert..forex Traders Stop Dulling...read / MMM Nigeria Is Matching Participants / Who Can Lend Me 300k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.