Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

What Would Be Your Advice - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Would Be Your Advice (420 Views)

Is This A Crime Or Not?nairalanders, I Need Your Advice(photos) / Drop Your Advice For Nairaland Here / After Marriage Wife Discovered Husband To Be Impotent,your Advice Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Would Be Your Advice by kenshin17(m): 8:31am On Dec 17, 2013
there is this friend of mine who lost his brother(was assassinated) recently so i want to ask this question.

If you have a brother(eldest) who happens to be the managing director of etisalat in port harcourt,and he receive death threats twice because of the position he found himself and they didn't want him to take that post,what will you advice him to do?
Re: What Would Be Your Advice by Sanchez01: 8:40am On Dec 17, 2013
I'll ask him to let the job go; afterall, having one's life is better than losing it all for the sake of a job with no security. The Western world might ask their authorities to swing into action in putting an end to incessant threats. Should he lose his life, Etisalat may only compensate his family then life goes on, another person ends up filling the void. No job is worth dying for, not in this part of the continent, and not in this part of world.

1 Like

Re: What Would Be Your Advice by kenshin17(m): 10:12am On Dec 17, 2013
Sanchez01: I'll ask him to let the job go; afterall, having one's life is better than losing it all for the sake of a job with no security. The Western world might ask their authorities to swing into action in putting an end to incessant threats. Should he lose his life, Etisalat may only compensate his family then life goes on, another person ends up filling the void. No job is worth dying for, not in this part of the continent, and not in this part of world.
exactly want was on my mind

(1) (Reply)

Because It Is Christmas? / So Crazy!!!! Mr Methane - Britain's Got Talent - Show 5 / Cheerful Or Tearful Giving?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.