Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,394 members, 7,819,410 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Picture Of A Nairalander With The Great Nelson Mandela.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of A Nairalander With The Great Nelson Mandela.. (1424 Views)

A Nairalander With John Dumelo In Ghana / A Nairalander With Francis Duru And Eucharia Anunuobi (pic) / A Nairalander With Dbanj, Don Jazzy, 2Face, Ice Prince, Iyanya & Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of A Nairalander With The Great Nelson Mandela.. by jonaji(m): 9:46am On Dec 17, 2013
RIP Madiba!! Your legacy lives on !!
Fellow Nairalanders how did you pay tribute to this great man ? Share here ...

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With The Great Nelson Mandela.. by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 17, 2013
Weldone

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With The Great Nelson Mandela.. by Tolexander: 10:06am On Dec 17, 2013
Pls bro, i beg of you!

Kindly remove your picture placed beside Madiba's picture.
The placement makes it look like two obituaries!

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With The Great Nelson Mandela.. by jonaji(m): 10:10am On Dec 17, 2013
Tolexander: Pls bro, i beg of you!

You didn't see weLl !! Stop reading meaning into it !!
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With The Great Nelson Mandela.. by fabraham(m): 10:16am On Dec 17, 2013
guy,you wan die?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With The Great Nelson Mandela.. by Tolexander: 10:25am On Dec 17, 2013
jonaji:
bro, na your own i dey tell you o!
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With The Great Nelson Mandela.. by Dannylux: 10:30am On Dec 17, 2013

Lmao!

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With The Great Nelson Mandela.. by mspee(f): 10:58am On Dec 17, 2013

Oh lawd!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With The Great Nelson Mandela.. by aieromon(m): 11:02am On Dec 17, 2013
Is the picture on the left Madiba when he was young?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With The Great Nelson Mandela.. by homesteady(m): 11:06am On Dec 17, 2013
Lord have mercy! grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With The Great Nelson Mandela.. by weazley(m): 11:07am On Dec 17, 2013
al dis small children, smh

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With The Great Nelson Mandela.. by jonaji(m): 11:55am On Dec 17, 2013
aieromon: Is the picture on the left Madiba when he was young?
Maybe
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With The Great Nelson Mandela.. by tyson99(m): 1:36pm On Dec 17, 2013
I like dat obituary,the young and old madiba

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With The Great Nelson Mandela.. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 17, 2013
Birth of the same feather die together.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With The Great Nelson Mandela.. by Airforce1(m): 4:09pm On Dec 17, 2013
grin grin
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With The Great Nelson Mandela.. by SupermodelVicky(f): 7:03pm On Dec 17, 2013
Laff wan kill me 4dis thread.Na Op find trouble.Knwin dat dudes on NL can spit sh*t.@op;u for do photoshopin na.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With The Great Nelson Mandela.. by Onyiclassic(f): 7:13pm On Dec 17, 2013
Lmao dats y I hate creating threads NAIRALANDERS AND BAD MOUTH grin

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With The Great Nelson Mandela.. by joyli: 9:49pm On Dec 17, 2013

[quote author=Danny

Lmao! [/quote]

grin cheesy
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With The Great Nelson Mandela.. by joyli: 9:52pm On Dec 17, 2013
Nairaland no go kill me. grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With The Great Nelson Mandela.. by Tolexander: 10:26pm On Dec 17, 2013
jonaji:
ah ah bro!

You never commot the picture?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With The Great Nelson Mandela.. by DzTzl(f): 12:18am On Dec 18, 2013
olala32: Birth of the same feather die together.
u meant bird ryt?
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With The Great Nelson Mandela.. by DzTzl(f): 12:18am On Dec 18, 2013
olala32: Birth of the same feather die together.
u meant "bird" ryt?
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With The Great Nelson Mandela.. by Fatdon(m): 3:55am On Dec 18, 2013
All this children self, abi ASUU don call off strike

(1) (Reply)

Man Weds Crocodile In Mexico To Boost Fishing / New Music Video: P-square Feat. T.I. – Ejeajo [DOWNLOAD] / Genevieve Nnaji Hangs Out With 11 Lucky Fans (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.