Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,144 members, 7,953,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:11 PM

CHRISTMAS SPECIAL -- Drop your Stories - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / CHRISTMAS SPECIAL -- Drop your Stories (10443 Views)

Join Scribespad Today And Post All Your Stories Free Of Charge / Help With Your Stories / 20 Bloggers Voluntier To Add Your Stories To Naijatraffic.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CHRISTMAS SPECIAL -- Drop your Stories by TVTKOKO(m): 7:27pm On Dec 18, 2013
Jst surprised to see thread was abt story. Mtcheeew
Re: CHRISTMAS SPECIAL -- Drop your Stories by Fabulousb36(f): 7:27pm On Dec 18, 2013
Well, I wanna talk abt 1 of d most painful day of my childhood.
1st I was very slim with a very long and bushy hair dat I so much adored though my mum nd most ppl complained dat it was too big 4 me. I was also a little stubborn, always joining my broda nd boys to play. Each tym my mum wanted me to do sumtin dat I didnt want to do she wud say "if u dont do it I'd cut ur hair", d scary tot of barbing my precious hair would make me do anytin.
One fateful day, I was playin wit frnds nd they poured sand on d hair I jst made nd my mum so hates dat. Wen I got home she was like "Bianca, is dis d hair u made today?......okay". I was kinda surprised coz I already braced up 4 d worst but what I didn't know was dat she had somtin bigger installed 4 me. Dat nyt after thanking God for making mummy not to flog me, I slept peacefully.
While I was sleepin my mum used scissors to cut one side of my hair. I no jst understand d kain slip I slip dat day coz I no even wake up. As I raised my head d next morning, my hair fell off. I couldnt beliv it, I tot I was dreaming. Come see tears, I cried till I got tired i refused to eat, bath or do anytin. I picked my hair and sat outside waiting for my dad to return. I stayed there till late afternoon. Wen he finally returned, he carried me and promised me heaven nd earth. He later took me to d salon nd shaved the hair completely. Thats one of d worst days of my childhood I can never forget.

1 Like

Re: CHRISTMAS SPECIAL -- Drop your Stories by Kingademos(m): 7:53pm On Dec 18, 2013
this happened wen I was in primary 1 nd my young wu z also involved was in Nursery 2 ....
we came home late from school nd my uncle was angry with me nd started flogging me.

I tried to explain but no way. Anytime I talk, he will slap me,flog me, kick me and tell me to shut up. To make the matter worst, the girl that caused the beating, reported me to our aunty that I slapped her on her eyes.
Immediately she heard that, her ears sprang up like a dog that has just seen a cat. She collected the wire and started flogging me, warning me that I should never touch her daughter again, I told her that I was looking for her for like one hour but didn't see her. When I saw her, she was playing ten-ten, I called her but she snubbed me and continued with her ten-ten then I started dragging her but she was slapping my hands so I had no option but to calm her down with the slaps.
As I said "NO OPTION", the fire in her became hotter than the fire that Shedrach, Meshach and Abednego were thrown inside. At that point she would have killed me if she had the permission. She was using her strength to flog me and u know that if dem use strength flog e no dy pain so I was just looking at her sweating profusely.
Just as she was about to stop, an Uncle of mine that was in school just entered there and then I knew that I was in it. Before he entered, my body was already full of 3D Aso Villa architectural design. After dropping his bag, he asked what my offense was. My Uncle explained that I came back late.
The guy just vex like that and WOWed me with a slap and I was really impressed. He said he has discovered that I have made bad friends and they are stopping me from coming home early, that I have started begging for food in their homes. I was once again impressed as I was counting the number of times he had stayed with us and men I wanted to clap for him for the lies he just dropped. Well to round it all up, he made the fence surrounding Aso Villa visible on my back after flogging me.

1 Like

Re: CHRISTMAS SPECIAL -- Drop your Stories by DEllaluv(f): 7:54pm On Dec 18, 2013
U do hv a way wt wrds Foxy

lemme b readn,tl I remember mine
Re: CHRISTMAS SPECIAL -- Drop your Stories by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 18, 2013
I was then around 7-10. My Mum send me an errand but I refuse. She tried to cajoling and all I still refuse. Then she did something strange that really scared me sh1tless- she spat on the floor and raise 1 hand to heaven(like someone make some kind of pledge) "if you did not come back before this spit dried up, your pen1s will shrink so small like that of a day-old baby. Lets see how titi(my female friend) would continue to play with you!"
Man and joystick! I ran like my entire life depend on the errand!

1 Like

Re: CHRISTMAS SPECIAL -- Drop your Stories by PastorOluT(m): 8:04pm On Dec 18, 2013
Foxy_Flow: WHY BLAME GOD? (off topic)

I wanted to skip writing something today but I just couldn't, not with the way my mind is right now. Don't get it wrong, I am not in a mind battle. No way. I am just in a mind battle concerning what other people think and how they behave when they encounter problems. I have seen most of them and right now, this words are for them.

I have done things in my life, though I am not old, I can say I have seen things. Things that would make your blood stick together and stop its journey to your heart. Yeah, I have seen the good, the bad and the ugly. In fact, I should be named Clint Eastwood.

I have also had friends. True friends, fake ones and friends who are just there. Friendship is a wonderful experience because it gives you something to look forward to daily and something to think about in the night when going to bed. Well, I have had them all but I am not talking about my friends here. I am talking about their stance and hearts.

We all encounter problems in this life, we all have many questions we would like to ask. We all want one thing or another which is not forthcoming. Some of us still cling to that thing called "hope" while others feel it is baseless living.

What do you live for when nothing seems to be working for you? Why do you go ahead and try new things when you know you will end up failing? Why do you do evil and expect good things to follow you? Why would you disobey your parents and at the end seek their blessings? Why would you ever blame God?

Why should we blame God? I still can't fix my mind on that aspect. Why would I wanna blame God? He gave me a life, allowed me to live it as I please and when I end up destroying myself, I turn round and start blaming God? The very nature of human. Seeking for who to put the blame on. If you put that blame on your mother, father, brother or friend, the person will be there to answer you or point out your error. So why don't you just put it on God?

Put your trust on him for he cares for you. Does blaming God sounds like putting your trust on him? NOPE!!! Now people take the extra-ordinary step of saying God doesn't exist and then put the whole happening in this world on some cosmic forces. Now I laugh at this part. Why would I say God doesn't exist, that some energies exploded and earth took form?

Why would I want to study ancient texts that points out that humans originated from apes? If really we did originate from monkeys per say and the monkeys are our closest cousins, why aren't we strong? A chimpanzee has the strength of 10 men combined. Haaaaaa... We evolved from them for crying out loud. We are supposed to be SUPER-APES. That's just the truth but here we are, saying God doesn't exist.

Because you can't feel, smell or push something doesn't mean that that thing doesn't exist. If you can believe that voodoo (black fetish juju) can harm you, why can't you believe that some super power can save you?

Who is deceiving who? You or the thoughts you have that runs through your mind? Why do you keep saying "O God!!" when ever you encounter something. And why do you always have the desire to pray when the going gets tough?

Humans are really the architects of their wahalas so they should start learning to take blames for things that befalls them. There is a reason behind every action you know....

Thanks....
Re: CHRISTMAS SPECIAL -- Drop your Stories by MsZee(f): 8:05pm On Dec 18, 2013
Getting Ponche(d)

How can I ever forget!
it was Xmas of 2000, just graduated from secondary school. My elder brother who was an undergraduate came home with friends. Cute brothers I must say.
I immediately fell for Kaycee, he is cute, tall, handsome and very attractive. We were both eyeing each other but for the fear/respect for my brother, we kept it in check.
26th Dec boxing day, Kaycee asked me out secretly to a bar just at the next village.
He left first and I followed after 10 mins having lied to my parents that I was going to visit a relation.
We had a nice time gisting and laughing. He bought a wine - "Ponche" and asked me to drink. I had never taken alcohol before, But in a bid to impress him, I gulped down glasses upon glasses of Ponche.

The problem started when my head started spinning, my stomach felt like some demons were dancing skelewu inside. Since I've never had such an experience, I became so afraid thinking the worst.
"Has he poisoned me to take advantage of me?"
"Does he want to use me for any diabolic activity?"

I started shouting and weeping telling everyone there who cared to listen who I am, my family . . . Bla bla bla. Yet it got worse.
To stand was impossible, to walk was iya mmam.
All the time, my date stood looking so embarrassed and pitiful. Not knowing whether to take me home and give what explanations to my parents or take me somewhere else till I get better.
He decided to go with the second option and that resulted to more drama from me.
I continued with my shouting and weeping claiming he's taking me to where he will molest me. He practically dragged me along to a hotel, with people starting at us.
Unfortunately, we met a family friend who stopped us and demanded to know what was going on.
I quickly told him my side of the story and no matter what he said, the man will not hear.
He quickly bundled us back to my house and the query began.
I was still acting, crying and throwing up badly.
My parents just left us outside to sort ourselves out.

We slept outside, though without my knowing what was happening. Only Kaycee suffered the cold weather.
The next morning, being all sober, I felt so embarrassed when I was told all that I did.

My parents forgave us, and still allowed Kaycee stay. But he resented me, and refused to speak with me all through their stay.

1 Like

Re: CHRISTMAS SPECIAL -- Drop your Stories by IamSylva(m): 8:22pm On Dec 18, 2013
*Following* i am still a child so events r still fresh in my memory.. Lemme just think of which to drop
Re: CHRISTMAS SPECIAL -- Drop your Stories by Donmichaelz(m): 9:02pm On Dec 18, 2013
hmmm end time stories
Re: CHRISTMAS SPECIAL -- Drop your Stories by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 18, 2013
Temi

Temismith: Lemme tink abt my own story.
Re: CHRISTMAS SPECIAL -- Drop your Stories by experimentist: 9:31pm On Dec 18, 2013
Ms Zee: Getting Ponche(d)

How can I ever forget!
it was Xmas of 2000, just graduated from secondary school. My elder brother who was an undergraduate came home with friends. Cute brothers I must say.
I immediately fell for Kaycee, he is cute, tall, handsome and very attractive. We were both eyeing each other but for the fear/respect for my brother, we kept it in check.
26th Dec boxing day, Kaycee asked me out secretly to a bar just at the next village.
He left first and I followed after 10 mins having lied to my parents that I was going to visit a relation.
We had a nice time gisting and laughing. He bought a wine - "Ponche" and asked me to drink. I had never taken alcohol before, But in a bid to impress him, I gulped down glasses upon glasses of Ponche.

The problem started when my head started spinning, my stomach felt like some demons were dancing skelewu inside. Since I've never had such an experience, I became so afraid thinking the worst.
"Has he poisoned me to take advantage of me?"
"Does he want to use me for any diabolic activity?"

I started shouting and weeping telling everyone there who cared to listen who I am, my family . . . Bla bla bla. Yet it got worse.
To stand was impossible, to walk was iya mmam.
All the time, my date stood looking so embarrassed and pitiful. Not knowing whether to take me home and give what explanations to my parents or take me somewhere else till I get better.
He decided to go with the second option and that resulted to more drama from me.
I continued with my shouting and weeping claiming he's taking me to where he will molest me. He practically dragged me along to a hotel, with people starting at us.
Unfortunately, we met a family friend who stopped us and demanded to know what was going on.
I quickly told him my side of the story and no matter what he said, the man will not hear.
He quickly bundled us back to my house and the query began.
I was still acting, crying and throwing up badly.
My parents just left us outside to sort ourselves out.

We slept outside, though without my knowing what was happening. Only Kaycee suffered the cold weather.
The next morning, being all sober, I felt so embarrassed when I was told all that I did.

My parents forgave us, and still allowed Kaycee stay. But he resented me, and refused to speak with me all through their stay.

kai! Learner grin c as u fell my lil homie hand

How old are u now anyway?
Re: CHRISTMAS SPECIAL -- Drop your Stories by Farinaija(f): 10:38pm On Dec 18, 2013
I really dont have any peculiar christmas stories o.
All my christmas celebrations are always annoying cause of the kinda people i hav around, sometimes i even wish to stay back in school you know.
But u were talking about rumours earlier Attai.
Have u heard d one dat they said ehmm one shouldnt stand at the doorways in the evening or else evil spirit will konji you.
Rumour 7 ehen that if u sweep ur house in d night, you are,sweeping ur future children.
..... typing continues
Re: CHRISTMAS SPECIAL -- Drop your Stories by brightisodje(m): 10:41pm On Dec 18, 2013
Story story grin
Re: CHRISTMAS SPECIAL -- Drop your Stories by Kingademos(m): 10:44pm On Dec 18, 2013
Farinaija: I really dont have any peculiar christmas stories o.
All my christmas celebrations are always annoying cause of the kinda people i hav around, sometimes i even wish to stay back in school you know.
But u were talking about rumours earlier Attai.
Have u heard d one dat they said ehmm one shouldnt stand at the doorways in the evening or else evil spirit will konji you.
Rumour 7 ehen that if u sweep ur house in d night, you are,sweeping ur future children.
..... typing continues
if u use a long stick to draw a long line from anywer u picked it to ur house, u re giving a big snake d directions to ur house
Re: CHRISTMAS SPECIAL -- Drop your Stories by Les: 10:52pm On Dec 18, 2013
I remember when we were pressurizing my mom to give birth when she was pregnant with my baby sister. She will tell us to bring money, we will go and search for money, esp #20 each and present to her for her to go and give birth sharparly.
In 97 when my younger sister was born, we were so fond of her, being the only girl outta 3boys and after the pressures,we mounted on my mum to give birth and also how cute and adorable she was, big eyes, round cheeks, long hair, fair complexioned etc.
so it happened that my senior brother and I came back from school one day and rushed to carry my sis, well I did carry her first, ah swear I didn't know what happened, she fell from my hand and started crying, my mom came and asked who dropped her baby, as a sharp guy, I pointed at my senior brother... You know what happened next grin
I only prayed she would forget the pains of child birth but she really dealt with my elder brother
on my behalf cry cheesy more stories coming up., lipsrsealed wink
Re: CHRISTMAS SPECIAL -- Drop your Stories by GentleFrank(m): 11:12pm On Dec 18, 2013
Good !
Re: CHRISTMAS SPECIAL -- Drop your Stories by Sam32(m): 11:52pm On Dec 18, 2013
I remember 2009, early around 4:30am, it was xmas day and I, my two elder sisters and one other lady were coming back from an all night carol service. I was driving. I had taken anoda route home so that i could drop d other lady near er destination. The morning was dark, very cold and foggy. Visibility was very poor at dis tym, so i culdnt see very far. And to worsen d situation, d brakes werent efficient. But i jst sped up coz i wanted to get out of d cold bitting tru my skin into my bones(i had even worn a armless top) nd get a good sleep, plus road was free nd i was d only one on it as far as i could see, so d car spurred tru d morning like a wild beast!
In front, a flashlight shone out of d dark. It was waved up and down repeatedly. I knew it was a signal to stop but i continued. I wanted to get home at all cost, so i didnt want to stop for any reason, whoever it was shld jst clear out of d road, i tot. I got closer and d light was stil dere only now it was waving faster. After some few seconds, i saw d figure of man wit d torch in one hand and a rifle in d other hand right in front of me and closing. Jeez! I hit on d brake wit all d strength i could gather. The car responded slowly, i panicked, my grip tightened on d wheel as if begging for it to deliver. The ladies in d backseat screamed! For a second i tot i wuld knocked down d man. But the car crawled right in front of him and stopped, guess he had moved back abit. A second person appeared at d window and was signalling me to get out. I slowly complied. They were two men, one i guess in his late 50's and d oda was a young man carrying a cruel looking matchete...
Re: CHRISTMAS SPECIAL -- Drop your Stories by poshpimkiey(f): 11:55pm On Dec 18, 2013
Ahem... I'm the second born child, second girl(last girl too), so naturally I can like to follow my sister about. She's the Ada and she's always right. One day my luck come be like say e won shine... I still don't know what she did to mommy sha but from my spot where I was chilling with gino komkom, sand and grass(unto mama put things), I heard my gentle-soft-spoken by nature mother shout, it was more like a shriek though "catch that girl for me". Ha, which girl..."Ada, no let am pass". See he devil in me that propelled me to jump and give a hot chase on my chuke chuke mosquito legs(elese toothpick). No, they must flog Adorable Ada today*if u eva read Horrid Henry*. Mind you, Ada had always been a plump kid, I working with 10years here so I was a skinny 8 year old fuelled with sisterly envy. Unto how I grabbed Ada's shirt, first mistake, nne see slap. I swear that was the beginning of my otitis media. I blacked out for about 30seconds. When all became bright and sunny again, Ada was above me, crushing my fickle ribs and hitting me like the crazed fugitive that she was at that time. Thankfully, mommy pulled her off me and gave her her own well deserved whipping. Only then did I see my sweet sister's imprint on my poor cheek. Red and burning. "Mommy see, Ada slap me", "Who send you? Baza queen". choi after my heroic capture and battle wounds, no awards(biscuit), no medals(N2:50K), no plaques(eclairs) no even ordinary thank you or customary eyah sorry...I WAS CRUSHED. Na her pikins go hear am for my hand tho, make she marry first. Thanks

1 Like

Re: CHRISTMAS SPECIAL -- Drop your Stories by Nobody: 3:13am On Dec 19, 2013
O.C CATCH AM!

Navigating our way back home after a New Year cross-over service was a serious issue. Knock-outs flying here and there. We were seated at the back of a pick-up van of our neighbour.

On accesing the road that leads to our street, we realized that the best we could get out of the sitauation was having our skins peeled by those dangerous objects called knockouts unless something desperate was done.

Our neighbour, who was behind the wheels, downloaded the 'divine directions' needed to solve our problem. Without having second thoughts, he activated the car into Formula 1 mode.

The crowd of knock-out throwers dispersed running a race for their lives. My dad started shouting: 'O.C! (short form for Officer Commanding) O.C! Catch am! Na dat boy be dat'!

Mehn! You need to see as dem dey fall inside gutter on top say dem no won spend new year for police cell. The funniest part
for me was that some of those dudes whose houses where close by quickly rushed inside. In the heat of the stampede, the gate was slammed on the wrist of one of them! WE GOT HOME SAFELY WITHOUT ANY SCRATCH WHATSOEVER!

SECOND INCIDENT( same year)

OUR NEIGHBOURS PIKIN:

We where coming back from a Xmas Eve Carol in the evening around 9pm. The streets was very rowdy. Luckily for us, we where in the car( a station wagon to be precise- our neighbour worked in a bank then. It was those kind of vehicles that was used for moving cash to and from the banks before bullion vans become the norm).

He started blaring the siren and driving at a very fast speed. The crowd was dispersed in no time.

The funniest part of this story I won't forget is that we saw someone running in the direction of where we were heading to. My dad was like why is this guy so daft that he couldn't have gone into hiding. We later realised on closing the distance between our car and the guy in question that he was our neighbour's son- a troublesome neighbour for that matter!

My dad decided to play a fast one on him.

MY DAD: (winding down the window) OFFICER! OFFICER! CATCH AM! CATCH AM!

GUY: (still running, crying aloud) YEEEEH! MO KU O! WON TI MU MI O! TEMI BA MI O!
(I'm dead! I've finally been caught!)

We bursted into a fit of uncteollable laughter when we finally passed him. Till we left that street, he never got to know that we were the ones who played a trick on him. My guess is that he didnt come home that night coz he would have seen the car parked outside.
THANKS FOR READING

1 Like

Re: CHRISTMAS SPECIAL -- Drop your Stories by addicted268(f): 7:22am On Dec 19, 2013
My first day in school.
I was too big to attend a nursery school cos I didn't start schooling early.there's this class called Prep class(that's between nursery class and primary class).that's where I started.prior to that day,I had never stayed away from my mum.anyway,she drove me to school,held my hand and walked into d classroom with me.on entering d room, first thing I saw was boys and girls seated on small chairs and everyone was crying!I looked at them in surprise.different weeping tones.some high pitched,some low,some in between.most of them were saying "muuummmyyy ooooo".I just couldn't comprehend it.my mum took me to d teacher and while they were talking,I was busy looking at all d boys and girls crying.next I heard,my mum said "nne,do you want to eat biscuit?" I said yes.she said "wait for me here,lemme go buy you more biscuits and fanta,u hear"?I said ok.she left.I was standing,looking at d teacher to d left and d crying boys and girls to my right.
After a while,d teacher asked me to sit (in front) with d crying people,as I wait for my mum to bring my biscuits and fanta.I was reluctant,she then stood up and led me to my seat.I sat down and to my right,left and back,they were all crying.I was still looking around,when suddenly it occured to me that my mum had been gone for a long while.
I started missing her,shortly after,my eyes welled with tears.the first set of tears dropped,then I opened my mouth and started wailing.
Needless to say that I joined d "muuuuummmmyyYyy ooooooo" chorus.
By d time she came for me in d afternoon,choi!I don cry tire!!
Re: CHRISTMAS SPECIAL -- Drop your Stories by addicted268(f): 7:55am On Dec 19, 2013
My first and only fight ever...
Still in prep class,I had this really trouble some seat mate.A girl.I don't remember her name now but she gave me hell!you know how some kids are naturally outspoken and trouble some.that's d kind of seat mate I had.so,anyway,every school day she would loosen my neatly made weaves and thread hair.every single day.she would first threaten me saying that if I resist her,she would report me to their driver(he comes to pick her up every afternoon) and he would beat me up.I was scared,so I would just surrender my head and this girl will loosen any amount she liked and always left my hair in ruins.sometimes,she even broke my hair packers.

On d drive home,my mum would complain bitterly when I tell her it was d handiwork of my seat mate. She kept re-making d hair.d girl kept loosening it.one day,when my mum couldn't take it anymore,she gave me some hot lashes of d cane,re-made d hair and told me that if I came back from school d next day with my hair undone,dis cane will be child's play compared to what she ll do to me.said she ll give me marks on my body that I ll never forget and she ll starve me for one week!

I couldn't sleep that night.I was between d devil and d deep blue sea(in my lil mind o).if I don't let dis girl loosen my braids,her driver would beat me(small pikin mind sha) and if I let her loosen my braids my mum would scar me and starve me for one week(and I no dey use my belle play o).so I made up my mind that it was better d driver beat me than my mum starve and scar me.

Next day,my mum dropped me off and at d gate,she reminded me of her threat.I walked into d class wearing my tough look.hehe.d girl as usual made for my hair but I held her hand mid-way.she threatened with their driver again and for d first time ever I called her bluff.no be small fight o.we fought for control over my hair.na that day I know say people wey get sharp mouth no get power o.I beat her up.I was victorious on d one hand cos she didn't loosen my braids so my mum won't scar and starve me but through out d remainder of that day,my mind jus dey cut cos I knew their driver would beat d living daylight out of me cos I didn't let her loosen my braids plus I beat her up.hehehe.

Anyway,after school I refused to leave d class o.I was afraid,made worse by d loud mouthed girl who started threatening fire and brimstone,saying d driver was waiting for me outside.I was just hanging around my teacher till my mum came for me.and as we were leaving,I saw d driver standing by d car.we actually passed him and he didn't even look at me a 2nd time.he was looking bored,waiting for her other siblings.that was d day I knew she had been bluffing all d while.

Needless to say that that was d last time she made an attempt on my hair.

2 Likes

Re: CHRISTMAS SPECIAL -- Drop your Stories by ministerblessed: 8:25am On Dec 19, 2013
One day yl my sis r I were playing in d house, we found a notebook where my mum had written a list(baby things)we were shocked,mum was having a baby! We decided 2start planning. My sis and I can plan sha ooooh. We started a meeting dt will take place wen mum and dad were nt around. I was d president,my younger sis was d secretary and d last gal was d member(only member). We all picked date of wen our mum was likely 2gve birth(can u imagine),also we planned dat if its anoda gal we will deal wit her,none of us will carry her and all sorts(small pikin sense) but if its a boy he will be a king!
We also discussed how to deal wit our cousins,neighbour,friends,family members dt offended any one of us. After each meeting we will sign. My youngest sis was abt 3years den so we will hold her hand for her 2sign.
Remembering dis just makes me laff. Dt little gal dt didn't av a signature is now taller than me.choi (short big sister)lol

2 Likes

Re: CHRISTMAS SPECIAL -- Drop your Stories by kayojosephy(m): 9:01am On Dec 19, 2013
Laffing at ur stories......
My own x-mas story na lyk four and dey all happened for 4 consecutive years and dey all resulted in thorough flogging and na banger cause dem,but I will share a memorable one I won't forget.....
We were in church for d crossover service but my dad was at home cos he was ill dat day,after 12 am,the urge to throw knockout arose in us,den a friend gave me money to help him buy cos his dad was close to him,as a sharp guy,I collected it and went out wid some other guys on getting there we got carried away with the fun and forgot abt church....
After about an hour,someone held my hand tightly,I looked up and alas it was my mother and I knew what dat meant,we headed straight for home and in my mind I was like in the early hours of anew year I am going to start with a beating like neva before.
We got home and my mum explained to him,I was made to lay flat on my belly while my dad used the koboko and my mum used the cane and i don't even know the one to dodge cos it was coming from all angles.....
Re: CHRISTMAS SPECIAL -- Drop your Stories by komek(m): 11:11am On Dec 19, 2013
Can't remember one right now, but iam seriously liking ur stories
Re: CHRISTMAS SPECIAL -- Drop your Stories by komek(m): 11:28am On Dec 19, 2013
One xmas story that I may not forget easily.

In 2004, I was still in the Uni and we lost our father 2years before then. My mum was just struggling to continue things where my father left them. Things were so difficult for us then. I remember coming from the Uni for xmas and I took my 2 brothers out for us to have some alcohol in our system. after 2 bottles, one of them confessed that my mother had given him a full chicken to hide in other to prepare egusi soup the nxt day being boxing day. (Mum gives him meat and fish to hide becos a dog does not eat the bone that is hanged around its neck). On hearing this, I ordered for 1 more bottles for all and told him to go bring the meat.

To cut the story short, when mummsy heard about it, it was painful and she eventually cooked the soup like that without meat just to punish us , but the girls were not happy cos they partook in the punishment they no nothing about... It was bad then.
Re: CHRISTMAS SPECIAL -- Drop your Stories by Fabulousb36(f): 1:49pm On Dec 19, 2013
ministerblessed: One day yl my sis r I were playing in d house, we found a notebook where my mum had written a list(baby things)we were shocked,mum was having a baby! We decided 2start planning. My sis and I can plan sha ooooh. We started a meeting dt will take place wen mum and dad were nt around. I was d president,my younger sis was d secretary and d last gal was d member(only member). We all picked date of wen our mum was likely 2gve birth(can u imagine),also we planned dat if its anoda gal we will deal wit her,none of us will carry her and all sorts(small pikin sense) but if its a boy he will be a king!
We also discussed how to deal wit our cousins,neighbour,friends,family members dt offended any one of us. After each meeting we will sign. My youngest sis was abt 3years den so we will hold her hand for her 2sign.
Remembering dis just makes me laff. Dt little gal dt didn't av a signature is now taller than me.choi (short big sister)lol
was it a girl she gave birth to?
Re: CHRISTMAS SPECIAL -- Drop your Stories by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 19, 2013
Big4wig: On the 12th day of christmas my FB gave to me

12 babes am blocking
11 snubs deleted
10 funny DP's
9 busted barbies
8 friends complaining
7 stalkers stalking
6 contacts pending
fiiiiiiivee rubbish groups
4 ugly chicks
3 boring guys
2 friend request
And a creep who won't stop pokeing meee!!!!!

Lool. I actually sang it d way u wrote it. Funny
Re: CHRISTMAS SPECIAL -- Drop your Stories by nwaka80(f): 2:38pm On Dec 19, 2013
addicted268: My first and only fight ever...
Still in prep class,I had this really trouble some seat mate.A girl.I don't remember her name now but she gave me hell!you know how some kids are naturally outspoken and trouble some.that's d kind of seat mate I had.so,anyway,every school day she would loosen my neatly made weaves and thread hair.every single day.she would first threaten me saying that if I resist her,she would report me to their driver(he comes to pick her up every afternoon) and he would beat me up.I was scared,so I would just surrender my head and this girl will loosen any amount she liked and always left my hair in ruins.sometimes,she even broke my hair packers.

On d drive home,my mum would complain bitterly when I tell her it was d handiwork of my seat mate. She kept re-making d hair.d girl kept loosening it.one day,when my mum couldn't take it anymore,she gave me some hot lashes of d cane,re-made d hair and told me that if I came back from school d next day with my hair undone,dis cane will be child's play compared to what she ll do to me.said she ll give me marks on my body that I ll never forget and she ll starve me for one week!

I couldn't sleep that night.I was between d devil and d deep blue sea(in my lil mind o).if I don't let dis girl loosen my braids,her driver would beat me(small pikin mind sha) and if I let her loosen my braids my mum would scar me and starve me for one week(and I no dey use my belle play o).so I made up my mind that it was better d driver beat me than my mum starve and scar me.

Next day,my mum dropped me off and at d gate,she reminded me of her threat.I walked into d class wearing my tough look.hehe.d girl as usual made for my hair but I held her hand mid-way.she threatened with their driver again and for d first time ever I called her bluff.no be small fight o.we fought for control over my hair.na that day I know say people wey get sharp mouth no get power o.I beat her up.I was victorious on d one hand cos she didn't loosen my braids so my mum won't scar and starve me but through out d remainder of that day,my mind jus dey cut cos I knew their driver would beat d living daylight out of me cos I didn't let her loosen my braids plus I beat her up.hehehe.

Anyway,after school I refused to leave d class o.I was afraid,made worse by d loud mouthed girl who started threatening fire and brimstone,saying d driver was waiting for me outside.I was just hanging around my teacher till my mum came for me.and as we were leaving,I saw d driver standing by d car.we actually passed him and he didn't even look at me a 2nd time.he was looking bored,waiting for her other siblings.that was d day I knew she had been bluffing all d while.

Needless to say that that was d last time she made an attempt on my hair.
Wahala dey o, i don laff tire. small pikin sense sha
Re: CHRISTMAS SPECIAL -- Drop your Stories by Temismith(f): 2:47pm On Dec 19, 2013
smartchoice: Temi

hmmm! Where went u? undecided
Re: CHRISTMAS SPECIAL -- Drop your Stories by ministerblessed: 3:14pm On Dec 19, 2013
Fabulousb36:
was it a girl she gave birth to?
No,she gave birth to a very handsome boy!!!
Re: CHRISTMAS SPECIAL -- Drop your Stories by ministerblessed: 3:22pm On Dec 19, 2013
Ok! I was in junior secondary sch abt 11yrs or so and der was dis boy dt was liking me and we started exchanging letters(such innocent love) and smetimes I will write my name as Mrs(his surname).so one day a friend of mine and I were talking and she said I sud make sure I duplicate any letter I write 2him incase we av probs,I will av evidence (I wish I didn't listen). One day oooh dt was ow my mum started cleaning my room I don't knw y she went to dt particular place where I kept all d letters both his own and my own. Na so my mama take time read all d letter,u knw ow it is when God catch u I cud nt deny anitin, she started asking me if I want to marry,what do I knw abt love,do I want to bring shame on her,do I want to destroy my life(and oda tins mothers say)of course I was saying no ma!
After dat day I started taking caution wit all dse letters oooh. Chai! Small pikin love.....
Re: CHRISTMAS SPECIAL -- Drop your Stories by debetmx(m): 4:23pm On Dec 19, 2013
Lovely thread. Go me all nostalgic. Remembered when I was in primary school, me and my sister will save just to buy tin powdered milk. We always had bangers and knockouts because my mum always bought for us.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mara The Lesbian - Episode 1 (18+only) / Introducing The Sons Of Zik Romance Series / Nigerian Copyright Commission Seizes Pirated Books Worth N800 Million (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.