Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,664 members, 7,955,400 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:39 AM

Davido Shows A Photo Of His ‘fat Pocket’ Filled With Money - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shows A Photo Of His ‘fat Pocket’ Filled With Money (3155 Views)

Davido Shows Off Some Of His Cars / Davido Shows Off Customized ‘OBO’ Artwork In His Mansion / Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Shows A Photo Of His ‘fat Pocket’ Filled With Money by endowedbukkiee(f): 12:06pm On Dec 17, 2013
[img]http://1.bp..com/-l-qJec71lgw/UrAl1BCZHdI/AAAAAAAAEgM/lvcDsuKkbuc/s280/davidc3b3-2.jpg[/img]
Poppular Musician HKN artiste Davido posted a photo of his gold watch above and his fat pocket oozing with mulla with the caption.
” My pockets stay fat! Lol”
Source : http://www..com/2013/12/davido-shows-photo-of-his-fat-pocket.html
Re: Davido Shows A Photo Of His ‘fat Pocket’ Filled With Money by amiskurie(m): 1:09pm On Dec 17, 2013
I'M A MAN AND I MUST CONFESS THAT THAT'S NT POCKET....AND THAT'S WHAT ELSE EVER THA COMES TO UR MIND.
Re: Davido Shows A Photo Of His ‘fat Pocket’ Filled With Money by hatux: 2:21pm On Dec 17, 2013
OMG shocked ! See small prick *kini omo yi tintinni gan oo*
Re: Davido Shows A Photo Of His ‘fat Pocket’ Filled With Money by IAMBREEZY: 3:29pm On Dec 17, 2013
Nice one O.B.O
Re: Davido Shows A Photo Of His ‘fat Pocket’ Filled With Money by Debestfrenzy(m): 3:36pm On Dec 17, 2013
Davido orisirisi<pwik> 2biq grin
Re: Davido Shows A Photo Of His ‘fat Pocket’ Filled With Money by Airforce1(m): 3:42pm On Dec 17, 2013
IAMBREEZY: Nice one O.B.O

Dem use famzing do u undecided
Re: Davido Shows A Photo Of His ‘fat Pocket’ Filled With Money by IAMBREEZY: 6:54pm On Dec 17, 2013
Airforce1:

lol na my guy na,it's normal kisskiss
Re: Davido Shows A Photo Of His ‘fat Pocket’ Filled With Money by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 17, 2013
Airforce1:

I swear, as much as i dnt like you, i gotta agree wif you on this
Re: Davido Shows A Photo Of His ‘fat Pocket’ Filled With Money by NnamdiN: 8:51pm On Dec 17, 2013
Pweedylipsmoi:
Hehe wetin the guy do u?
Re: Davido Shows A Photo Of His ‘fat Pocket’ Filled With Money by Airforce1(m): 9:35pm On Dec 17, 2013
Pweedylipsmoi:

Dis is serious grin

Please are u on bbm?
Add me on let's talk please.. Thanks!! smiley
Re: Davido Shows A Photo Of His ‘fat Pocket’ Filled With Money by Topefemi: 9:36pm On Dec 17, 2013
Dats def. nt his pocket
Re: Davido Shows A Photo Of His ‘fat Pocket’ Filled With Money by rymesgentility(m): 11:26am On Dec 18, 2013
Lol if I hear say pocket nah hm trouser full of dick
Re: Davido Shows A Photo Of His ‘fat Pocket’ Filled With Money by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 18, 2013
A ßitch rode and broke his pricksad abi xplain how prick go dey form letter 'C' ? undecided
Re: Davido Shows A Photo Of His ‘fat Pocket’ Filled With Money by amiskurie(m): 2:32pm On Dec 18, 2013
Airforce1:

Dis is serious grin

Please are u on bbm?
Add me on let's talk please.. Thanks!! smiley
COME COME .... U CAN'T **** EVERY GIRL IN THE WORLD NA
_U BE LIL'WAYNE?

(1) (Reply)

15 Youngest Celebrities To Get Plastic Surgery / Nollywood Actor, Charles Okafor Is A Year Older / Uniport Girl Who Slept With A Politician Just For #50,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.