Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,250 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

60-yr-old Man Caught Making Love With 11-yr-old Girl (pics) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 60-yr-old Man Caught Making Love With 11-yr-old Girl (pics) (5388 Views)

How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage / Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos) / 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

60-yr-old Man Caught Making Love With 11-yr-old Girl (pics) by gistmelove(m): 1:59pm On Dec 17, 2013
A court has annulled a five-year jail term for a 60-year-old man who was caught having sex with an 11-year-old-girl because they have a ‘romantic relationship’. The supreme court in the southern Italian town of Catanzaro ruled that it was a ‘real relationship’.
The young girl is said to be from a disadvantaged background and was in the care of a man who works for the town’s social services department.

However, police raided the man’s seaside villa to find the pair naked in bed together.

The man was given a five-year sentence for sexual violence against a minor, as the age of consent is 14 and rises to 16 when one of the partners is in position of authority or care over the younger participant.

However, the child s¤x victim reportedly claimed to be in love with the elderly man and the court ruled the pair have a ‘romantic relationship’.
The case has been referred back to the Catanzaro court for a retrial
SEE PICS HERE >> http://www.gistmelove..com/2013/12/60-yr-old-man-caught-making-love-with.html

Re: 60-yr-old Man Caught Making Love With 11-yr-old Girl (pics) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 17, 2013
WTF. This is the end! I dinnot say end time tins o.
Re: 60-yr-old Man Caught Making Love With 11-yr-old Girl (pics) by Conner44: 2:53pm On Dec 17, 2013
As in, that girl likes that man ? To the extent of fucking him?

Na waoangry
Re: 60-yr-old Man Caught Making Love With 11-yr-old Girl (pics) by gistmelove(m): 2:54pm On Dec 17, 2013
Conner44: As in, that girl likes that man ? To the extent of fucking him?

Na waoangry
yeap lolzz
Re: 60-yr-old Man Caught Making Love With 11-yr-old Girl (pics) by Conner44: 2:59pm On Dec 17, 2013
Gardammit! NL and this their auto-spelling

I wrote 'fucking' and not 'bleeping', what the hell does bleeping mean self?

Bleep is intercourse, what the hell is bleep?

How will I suffer to type Bleep and it changes to bleep? angry

Bleep this shit, at least change it to another word that has a fucking meaning next time.

And if I write 'shit' they change it to 'poo'

Why poo? What the Bleep do you call that shit angry

Mehnn, Bleep this shit . . . If I catch any NL spambot in real life I will beat the fucking shit out of it

Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: 60-yr-old Man Caught Making Love With 11-yr-old Girl (pics) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 17, 2013
Conner44: Gardammit! NL and this their auto-spelling

Bleep this shit, at least change it to another word that has a fucking meaning next time.

Mehnn, Bleep this shit . . . If I catch any NL spambot in real life I will beat the fucking shit out of it

Nonsense

LOOL. Welcome to NL
Re: 60-yr-old Man Caught Making Love With 11-yr-old Girl (pics) by addicted268(f): 7:24pm On Dec 17, 2013
That girl looks too small to be 11.or maybe its not d real people in d pic.
Re: 60-yr-old Man Caught Making Love With 11-yr-old Girl (pics) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 17, 2013
Rawdeal:

LOOL. Welcome to NL
SHALAYE FUN[size=8pt][/size]
Re: 60-yr-old Man Caught Making Love With 11-yr-old Girl (pics) by skyscraperTM(m): 8:12am On Dec 18, 2013
Conner44: Gardammit! NL and this their auto-spelling

Nonsense
hahahahahahahaha...that auto-spell can be really annoying
Re: 60-yr-old Man Caught Making Love With 11-yr-old Girl (pics) by yomifowe(m): 12:51pm On Dec 18, 2013
Am I the only one seeing this? This picture is fake. The man in the pix is probably playing with his grandchild. This story is probably fake just as the pix.
Re: 60-yr-old Man Caught Making Love With 11-yr-old Girl (pics) by jeffizy(m): 10:51am On Dec 19, 2013
  Not Funny!  
Re: 60-yr-old Man Caught Making Love With 11-yr-old Girl (pics) by ismokeweed1(f): 3:55pm On Dec 19, 2013
If this is for real

Then its seriously messed up
Re: 60-yr-old Man Caught Making Love With 11-yr-old Girl (pics) by LerrieJohn(f): 10:28pm On Dec 19, 2013
Sick things as these happen even in naija...people like this should be dealt severe punishments..

By Dayo Johnson, Akure VANGUARD NEWSPAPER
The people of Akure, Ondo State capital were shocked last week when, a 71-year- old night guard/hunter, Alhaji Ganiyu Kolawole lured a 7-year-old girl, Taye Juliana with a biscuit into his ramshackle room and raped her in broad day light.
Sources said the suspect who is cooling his feet in the custody of the State Command of Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps, NSCDC, had, within the space of two years after returning from jail for rape, raped no fewer than five children in the area.
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/12/septuagenarian-jail-bird-caught-raping-7-yr-old-pupil/#sthash.n8rcQFHB.dpuf

(1) (Reply)

Type Your Christmas Wish Here, You Might Get Lucky. / How Did You Celebrate Your 1st Marriage Anniversary? / I'm Attracted To My Cousin's Ex-Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.