Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,083 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Should Husband And Wives Really Be EQUAL ? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Should Husband And Wives Really Be EQUAL ? (454 Views)

Must She Really Be A Good Cook?? / Nl Ladies (wives), Submit Yourselves Unto Nl Guys (husbands). Ephesians 5:22 / Choose Your Ideal Husband And Wife & Be Hooked For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should Husband And Wives Really Be EQUAL ? by gedtalks(m): 3:55pm On Dec 17, 2013
I have heard so many guys and girls argue over this issue in Nigeria. And I noticed that some Naija wives actually desire that hushands share responsibilities like house chores equally with them (as in 50% - 50%). ...to some; it shows the guy is civilized . Some Naija wives also want to return home by 7pm when their husbands return by 7pm (specifically if she has a WHITE COLLAR JOB) ....and of course he should expect her to be as tired as he is, so both should share the house responsiblities.. According to some reasoning, this is EQUALITY . My question is Should Husbands and Wives be equal in this sense ? Or what really is equality between Husband and Wife ?

(1) (Reply)

Working Class Guys Based In Lagos Drop Your PIN, Let Interested Ladies Meet U / You Know!!! / I Need A Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.