Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,129 members, 7,849,540 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:45 PM

Quotable Quotes - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Quotable Quotes (564 Views)

Quotable Quotes By Famous Nigerians / View Today's Motivational Quotable Quotes - A Daily Tonic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quotable Quotes by Firefire(m): 4:31pm On Dec 17, 2013
I wish to implore you to post here one of your favorable quote; I mean one of the quote that give you inspiration.

Quote on Leadership:
“No man will make a great leader who wants to do it all himself, or to get all the credit for doing it. - Andrew Carnegie”

“Not everything that is faced can be changed. But nothing can be changed until it is faced” James Baldwin

“Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of the men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory”. George S. Patton

“I will not follow where the path may lead; instead I will go where there is no path and leave a trail”. Muriel Strode.

“Character is what you are. Reputation is what others think you are”. Lucian Truscott,
• The reason that some fail to climb the ladder of success, or of leadership if you want to call it that, is that there is a difference between reputation and character.
• The two do not always coincide.
• A man may be considered to have sterling chracter. Opportunity might come to that man; but if he has the reputation for something he is not, he may fail that opportunity. I think character is the foundation of successful leadership.

Inspiration:

“Never take someone for granted. Hold every person close to your heart because you might wake up one day and realize that you’ve lost a diamond while you were too busy collecting stones”
Re: Quotable Quotes by Firefire(m): 4:49pm On Dec 17, 2013
Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent”

“Other people’s opinion of you does not have to become your reality”

“When you know your worth, no one can make you feel worthless”

“God doesn’t give you the people you want, he gives you the people you need. To help you, to hurt you, to leave you, to love you and to make you the person you were meant to be”.

“Don’t be mad when someone else starts to appreciate the person you took for granted. What you won’t do, someone else will”.

“We don’t meet people by accident. They are meant to cross our path for a reason”.

“If someone wants to be a part of your life, they’ll make an effort to be in it. Don’t bother reserving a space in your heart for someone who doesn’t make an effort to stay”.
Re: Quotable Quotes by Firefire(m): 4:56pm On Dec 17, 2013
“If you let go a little, you’ll have a little peace. If you let go a lot, you’ll have a lot of peace. If you let go completely, you’ll know complete peace and freedom. Your struggles with the world will have come to an end”.

(1) (Reply)

28-year-old Man And His Daughter Arrested For Having Séx With Each Other / Http://kongossawahala..com/2014/01/new-beginnings-that-time-of-year-agai / Emmanuel Ifeajuna: Commonwealthgames Gold To Facing A Firing Squad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.