Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Uk Pool Week 23 Fixed Draw - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Uk Pool Week 23 Fixed Draw (7160 Views)

Uk Pool Week 24 Fixed Draw / Uk Pool Week 22 Final Fixed Draw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uk Pool Week 23 Fixed Draw by Cheatmessiah: 5:22pm On Dec 17, 2013
I have been displeased and disappointed by my fans..Only two people showed appreciation and they will get free draws 4 week 23...It shows dAt people dnt appreciate good things..Well dat is nt d reason why am here..I have received numerous calls and txt 4rm people pertaining to week 23..D truth of d mata here is dat draws wont be posted here again..It will be dispatched to registered members..4 those dat dnt have money to pay 4 membership fees then u have to agree with me in these terms and conditions.. Membership fees 50,000..Firstly you will have to deposit a mininum of 15,000 now till thursday,.Lastly u must pay up d remaining money on monday..For weekly members..Fees 15,0000.. Firstly u will have to deposite a minimum of 5,000 only now till thursday before u get the draws and lastly pay up d remaining money on monday..Dnt call me if you are nt ready to comply with my terms and conditions..Only serious minded entity should call..08175155093..Pool is an investment meant only 4 serious entity that are ready to sacrifice d little they have b4 they can climb d glory of riches..Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Picture White Girls With Nigerian Flag / Very Distressing Transcription Of Audio Btw Greenwood And Girlfriend(Graphic) / Fastest Finger For Recharge Cards Sponsored By Owolaball Sports Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.