Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,320 members, 7,829,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

--oprah Winfrey-- Opens Up On Why She Never Had Children - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / --oprah Winfrey-- Opens Up On Why She Never Had Children (557 Views)

Omotola With Oprah Winfrey, Boris Kodjoe & Others / Meet 14 Women That Once Slept And Had Children With Obasanjo / EXPOSED!!! See 14 Women That Once Sllept & Had Children With Obasanjo (SEE PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

--oprah Winfrey-- Opens Up On Why She Never Had Children by Wisdytech(m): 12:02am On Dec 18, 2013
Oprah Winfrey reveals why she doesn’t have kids in the latest issue of the Hollywood Reporter. However, it has nothing to do with being unable to conceive as some claimed but her ambition to be a powerful woman

“If I had kids, my kids would hate me. “They would have ended up on the equivalent of the Oprah show talking about me; because something in my life would have had to suffer and it would’ve probably been them. Gayle [King, Winfrey's best friend and now a mother of two] was the kind of kid who, in seventh grade Home Ec class, was writing down her name and the names of her children.While she was having those kind of daydreams, I was having daydreams about how I could be Martin Luther King.” CULLED FROM: http://www.afritunez.com/news-2/oprah-winfrey-opens-up-on-why-she-never-had-children

Re: --oprah Winfrey-- Opens Up On Why She Never Had Children by boogiejay(m): 12:58am On Dec 18, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Arrested In Ghana / Dangote Increases His Worth.. I Think He's Just Getting Started.. Check Out!! / Bez And Sweetheart Marry In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.