Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Virus Alert - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Virus Alert (661 Views)

Fyi: Virus Alert! / Osama Bin-laden Virus Alert: Warn Everyone! / Email Virus Alert(s) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Virus Alert by Sangarara: 6:01am On Dec 18, 2013
Dear Nairalanders, I got this email from one of my friends and found it useful to share it with you. I have pasted it here the whole content as I received it.

Disclaimer: I will not be responsible for any harm out of making good or bad use of this information.

Dear Valued Customers,

As we are approaching Christmas we would like to pass this warning out to all of you:

PLEASE FORWARD THIS WARNING AMONG FRIENDS, FAMILY AND CONTACTS!

You should be alert during the next few days. Do not open any message with an attachment entitled POSTCARD FROM HALLMARK , regardless of who sent it to you.

It is a virus which opens A POSTCARD IMAGE, which 'burns' the whole hard disc C of your computer.

This virus will be received from someone who has your e -mail address in his/her contact list.

This is the reason you need to send this e -mail to all your contacts. It is better to receive this message 25 times than to receive the virus and open it.

If you receive an email entitled "POSTCARD," even though it was sent to you by a friend, do not open it! Shut down your computer immediately.

This is the worst virus announced by CNN.

It has been classified by Microsoft as the most destructive virus ever.

This virus was discovered by McAfee yesterday, and there is no repair yet for this kind of Virus.

This virus simply destroys the Zero Sector of the Hard Disc, where the vital information is kept.

COPY THIS E-MAIL AND SEND IT TO YOUR FRIENDS.

REMEMBER: IF YOU SEND IT TO THEM, YOU WILL BENEFIT ALL OF USDear Valued Customers,
Re: Virus Alert by purpinkx(m): 10:28am On Dec 18, 2013
Russians

(1) (Reply)

How To Control Misuse Of Internet For Children With Kudoso Router / 0 / Help! IE Browser Only Access www.google.com & www.nairaland.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.