Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

You Come Home One Day [pic] - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / You Come Home One Day [pic] (1233 Views)

What Will U Do If You Come Home And Find Your Baby Like This / This Little Joke Will Help Cheer Your Day.. Pic / Joke Of The Day (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Come Home One Day [pic] by lance4luv(m): 11:51am On Dec 18, 2013
you come home one day and your mother-in-law has done this to your child, what would be your reaction?

1 Like

Re: You Come Home One Day [pic] by Atk01(f): 11:55am On Dec 18, 2013
Wharris dis??
My child is getting surgery to remove those silly marks immediately. As for mother-in-law dearest, she is sooo dead!!

1 Like

Re: You Come Home One Day [pic] by kayo80(m): 11:57am On Dec 18, 2013
lol!
Re: You Come Home One Day [pic] by Presbulg(m): 12:08pm On Dec 18, 2013
Hian

I fit craze to the level wey I go slap/beat am.
Or hire some people to the dirty work.

We no go everly talk again
Re: You Come Home One Day [pic] by lance4luv(m): 12:18pm On Dec 18, 2013
Presbulg: Hian

I fit craze to the level wey I go slap/beat am.
Or hire some people to the dirty work.

We no go everly talk again

Han'an.. Life no hard na..
You no get talk with the mama..
Either make my wife find as she go take commot the tribal mark or make she commot that house, shikena.
Re: You Come Home One Day [pic] by castielo(m): 12:40pm On Dec 18, 2013
I'll kill the witch undecided

2 Likes

Re: You Come Home One Day [pic] by Atk01(f): 6:32pm On Dec 18, 2013
castielo: I'll kill the witch undecided
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Funny Pic Of The Day / Yoruba Mothers....read And Laugh!!! / When Mai Shai Holds Masters Degree Im Tea_ry And Karate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.