Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Wat Android Can Do Dat Bb Can't - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Wat Android Can Do Dat Bb Can't (748 Views)

Which Good Android Can I Buy With 15-18k / Which Good Android Can I Buy With 30 - 35k / Boat Browser For Android: Can Your Current Browser Even Compete? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wat Android Can Do Dat Bb Can't by fubbyy(m): 12:37pm On Dec 18, 2013
i bought tecno q1 recently but i dnt like d phone for some reasons like being touch screen n someother things(its a nice phone so dnt get me wrong) i want to swap it wit my cousin's bold 3, but i want 2 knw d android's supremecy over bb,wat can it do dat bb can't
Re: Wat Android Can Do Dat Bb Can't by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 18, 2013
fubbyy: i bought tecno q1 recently but i dnt like d phone for some reasons like being touch screen n someother things(its a nice phone so dnt get me wrong) i want to swap it wit my cousin's bold 3, but i want 2 knw d android's supremecy over bb,wat can it do dat bb can't
Lol, go and buy a proper android phone. Do not even mention bb in the same line with android.
Re: Wat Android Can Do Dat Bb Can't by matrixme(m): 1:30pm On Dec 18, 2013
Gentleman, it depends on your needsa anyway, but if you're the internet saavy type, better don't allow the glossy attractions of Android devices, trap you into not getting the best out of your smartphone! The fact is that you can't enjoy android phones without sufficient internet, you may only be able to play games like a secondary school boy. The bitter truth is that Android unlimited data plans in Nigeria for today (and maybe tomorrow) isn't feasible by the networks, because BANDWITH IS VERYY EXPENSIVE!!!! I used to be a long-term fan of Android till the Airtel BIS I use to power it stop working. I reason that for how long would I keep deceiving myself, carrying a phone I can't have my email delivered automatically for one, without draining a hole in my pocket? Not to talk of the constant browsing and all. Now, I'm using an EDGE Blackberry and I'm entirely happy with it. Glo gives a legitimate 3 Gig for just #1000, monthly. So, make your choice wisely
Re: Wat Android Can Do Dat Bb Can't by fubbyy(m): 1:41pm On Dec 18, 2013
blink182: Lol, go and buy a proper android phone. Do not even mention bb in the same line with android.
my brother am nt here 2 argue which one is better,i hav access 2 both,i only wants 2 knw wat android can do dat bb can't if there is any
Re: Wat Android Can Do Dat Bb Can't by fubbyy(m): 1:42pm On Dec 18, 2013
matrixme: Gentleman, it depends on your needsa anyway, but if you're the internet saavy type, better don't allow the glossy attractions of Android devices, trap you into not getting the best out of your smartphone! The fact is that you can't enjoy android phones without sufficient internet, you may only be able to play games like a secondary school boy. The bitter truth is that Android unlimited data plans in Nigeria for today (and maybe tomorrow) isn't feasible by the networks, because BANDWITH IS VERYY EXPENSIVE!!!! I used to be a long-term fan of Android till the Airtel BIS I use to power it stop working. I reason that for how long would I keep deceiving myself, carrying a phone I can't have my email delivered automatically for one, without draining a hole in my pocket? Not to talk of the constant browsing and all. Now, I'm using an EDGE Blackberry and I'm entirely happy with it. Glo gives a legitimate 3 Gig for just #1000, monthly. So, make your choice wisely
nice 1 bro
Re: Wat Android Can Do Dat Bb Can't by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 18, 2013
All this guys self i wonder, u buy tecno q1 and u want use it to know hw Android works... I patiently tell u to sell the tecno q1 and get a 4.0 to 5.0 inches of tecno or any other brand...then comeback and tell us your view with your so called BB.
Re: Wat Android Can Do Dat Bb Can't by Francheezy(m): 4:56pm On Dec 18, 2013
EMMAUGOH: All this guys self i wonder, u buy tecno q1 and u want use it to know hw Android works... I patiently tell u to sell the tecno q1 and get a 4.0 to 5.0 inches of tecno or any other brand...then comeback and tell us your view with your so called BB.
Bro awfar, ur numbers ain't going, could u send. Me your new number on fb... Need 2 talk
Re: Wat Android Can Do Dat Bb Can't by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 18, 2013
Francheezy:
Bro awfar, ur numbers ain't going, could u send. Me your new number on fb... Need 2 talk
ok bros

(1) (Reply)

Google Introduces Android HD TV / Lenovo Unveils Horizon 2s And 2e Tabletop Pcs (photos) / Iphone User Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.