Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,455 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

9 Facts You Didn't Know About Karen Igho - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9 Facts You Didn't Know About Karen Igho (879 Views)

Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State / Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) / Karen Igho Flaunts Wedding Gift Online (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

9 Facts You Didn't Know About Karen Igho by Gerardcole(m): 3:03pm On Dec 18, 2013

Karen may not be your regular kind of girl but, fact is, she's one of the down to earth Nigerian celeb you could come across.

Reason being that she doesn't hide her feelings- she says it as it is which makes most people think she's just too 'raw' .

Now, this is one of the typical days she's got where she simply pours out her mind and doesn't give a hoot what you think about it.
Here are some facts you simply do not know about Karen: She says;

1. I need my English accent back, shoo pidgin wants to take over it.

2. I miss being on TV. I never thought I will be working with radio but my main love is TV.

3. facts you don't know about me- I present a show called Gra Gra Express with Osam and OTB in Pidgin English for 4 hours straight.

4. Single like for ever; haven’t had any sex for almost two years now. I’m waiting for the right guy. No be only konji they catch we plenty, na to hold body. Sex is not everything. Some people still think I am a bad girl; far from it.

5. I don't drink any more. Healthy living

6. I help my people. I don't expect nothing back and I pray God bless me so I can help more people.

7. I don't like pretenders

8.I don't look for trouble,its a waste of time when you can do something better with that time.

9.  Facts you don't know about me. I'm the face of Exquisite Walk against cancer

http://www./forum/entertainment/celebrities/4769-9-facts-you-didnt-know-about-karen-igho

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Goes Topless For Promo Of Mac Cosmetics New Viva Line / North West Takes First Steps..(more News Inside By Gnatcatchers) / Jim Iyke Shows Off Hot Bod,reveals 'sexy' Things He Does To His 'woman'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.