Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Orimiri Jordan In Enugu, Heals Mad Man - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Orimiri Jordan In Enugu, Heals Mad Man (28082 Views)

"TB Joshua Heals A Man That His Manhood Refused To Stop Being Erect" (Video) / Pastor Chijioke Who 'Heals' Women By Sucking Breast Opens Church In Kenya(audio) / Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orimiri Jordan In Enugu, Heals Mad Man by Ryda(m): 12:46pm On Dec 19, 2013
Rajosh: is your brother mad?

cheesy
Re: Orimiri Jordan In Enugu, Heals Mad Man by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 19, 2013
Wit the way ppl are planning to go there this xmas, I hope there won't be stampede there.

No be small matter, thank God for Chika's healing.
Re: Orimiri Jordan In Enugu, Heals Mad Man by Latnok95(m): 12:50pm On Dec 19, 2013
That shadow cast on the river is strange tho.. Dark, One Direction, etc etc
Perhaps its d camera sha
Re: Orimiri Jordan In Enugu, Heals Mad Man by otokx(m): 12:55pm On Dec 19, 2013
See multitude
Re: Orimiri Jordan In Enugu, Heals Mad Man by Aphrodite4(f): 12:56pm On Dec 19, 2013
The man doesn't look remotely near 40 years old let alone 45,,
Re: Orimiri Jordan In Enugu, Heals Mad Man by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 19, 2013
NEROSKY: Reallyam taking my brother there too embarassed
so your brother is mad?! No wonder you talk anyhow like a mad boy. why not take that your 16GB turned 8GB android phone there? undecided
Re: Orimiri Jordan In Enugu, Heals Mad Man by Doncolded(m): 12:59pm On Dec 19, 2013
Vry gud miraculously i wil dat mad man there
Re: Orimiri Jordan In Enugu, Heals Mad Man by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 19, 2013
Pipsland78:
@OP, pls I have only one question: Are those two behind you in the 2nd picture having s3x in the water? I guess they are a couple in need of children.
exactly! Ever since a couple gave birth to triplet after having sex inthe river, childless couples have been rushing there to Fvck.
Re: Orimiri Jordan In Enugu, Heals Mad Man by bigtt76(f): 1:15pm On Dec 19, 2013
I wish den go caray all these mad girls wey de pose nude online #maheeda make the river cure dem of all de madness and evil spirit wey de make dem pose nude grin ....dem de spoil market o!

1 Like

Re: Orimiri Jordan In Enugu, Heals Mad Man by Ryda(m): 1:17pm On Dec 19, 2013
Doncolded: Vry gud miraculously i wil dat mad man there

Wetin dis 1 dey type angry
Re: Orimiri Jordan In Enugu, Heals Mad Man by jnrbayano(m): 1:17pm On Dec 19, 2013
Lilimax: I read the story yesterday but had mixed feelings undecided.

But I've come to realize that nothing shall be impossible
for those that believe (Luke 1:37) smiley

I believe in miracles smiley

I believe that you also believe in magic. Just saying. grin
Re: Orimiri Jordan In Enugu, Heals Mad Man by topblazetk(m): 1:18pm On Dec 19, 2013
nawao

Re: Orimiri Jordan In Enugu, Heals Mad Man by Sheenor: 1:20pm On Dec 19, 2013
So, the river cure pple wit diff types of disease right?.....or wht precisely Cos i don't reali get the picture.
Re: Orimiri Jordan In Enugu, Heals Mad Man by collinsJn(m): 1:20pm On Dec 19, 2013
Born 2be Rich: This is one thing that makes me vex with dis country...so not a single person there can get a picture of the mad man before and after being healed and am expected to believe this..even the OP went there to delude himself..smh

Keep Doubting,Who Everr Knew that the Man Would Receive His Healing,I Reported this Story First Yesterday Under The thread Of The Yoruba Dr that warned About the Health Hazard Of The stagnant Water. So People Should Be snapping The Man,Even when the healing hazn't Taken Place ?
@ Op His Name Is " Akidi Marshal ". NOT akidi Mansion. The Story Is 100% Truth. Am a Witness To This Miracle.
If U Wanna Believe The Story Believe,If U Don't Forget.
Re: Orimiri Jordan In Enugu, Heals Mad Man by InvertedHammer: 1:22pm On Dec 19, 2013
sexymoma: it depends on your bliv.. i can as well fetch water from ma well, read some psalms into it and it gonna work for me.

For me i can never bath in that river.

Instead make dem turn am to tourist center dem begin bath for dia.

/
The people that really need healing are bathing in that river.

By the way, it doesn't have to be all about you

After all, people spend thousands of dollars/naira/pounds to fly to Israel on pilgrimage every year to bath in
the river over there for healing.

I guess since it is in Africa, it must not work.

...silly goat!

\

3 Likes

Re: Orimiri Jordan In Enugu, Heals Mad Man by Fabulousmark(m): 1:26pm On Dec 19, 2013
I went to the water at nachi because its near my aunt's place, d water according d story comes out once every 7yrs and stays for 2weeks..but the water was defiled and it stayed for 20yrs b4 it came out now...people troop to the place both for healing, sight-seeing etc wat amazes me is that they don't steal there i.e. I saw a lot of high quality gadgets near d water but thieves seemed to respect themselves, Gozie Okeke and Chinedu Nwadike visited dat same day so the water attracts prominent men n women in d society, still on the story, the site of the water is where nachi's shrine used to be located, during Yam festivals that's where masquerades prepare physically n spiritually before coming out...no healing took place the day i went buh i questioned one of the camera men who has a temporary stead there as the place yields 12-15k daily according to him, he said he has seen people that were sick been healed, d blind see, d lame walk, the deaf hear, mad men become sane...... For me i doubt the source of the healing power but what i like most about the stagnant water where all calibre of people wash i.e. Leprous pple, cancerous pple, women on mensis, pple wif craw-craw and a host of other deadly diseases is that it provided employment to people...i.e. Cyclists, okpa sellers, gallon sellers, photographers, motorists etc.
Re: Orimiri Jordan In Enugu, Heals Mad Man by nifemi25(m): 1:33pm On Dec 19, 2013
emmy-richie:
What if the place is a limestone region; cos Limestone regions are usually xterised by under river(s).

They should check well for other features...

What if the appearance of the water is as a result of earth movement due to imminent earth tremor or futuristic volcanic activity?

I dey hail ooooo, I beg na who sabi blow grammer pass between you and wole shoyinka ?
Re: Orimiri Jordan In Enugu, Heals Mad Man by anitank(f): 1:35pm On Dec 19, 2013
I hope the water doesn't dry up before i get to enugu for Xmas oo, cos am sooooooooooo going there.

I called my grandmother to inform her about the river earlier this month, only to hear she has gone there 3 times grin
Re: Orimiri Jordan In Enugu, Heals Mad Man by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 19, 2013
Omg!! What? That's absolutely disgusting! shocked
Worwor: exactly! Ever since a couple gave birth to triplet after having sex inthe river, childless couples have been rushing there to Fvck.
Re: Orimiri Jordan In Enugu, Heals Mad Man by amiskurie(m): 1:42pm On Dec 19, 2013
abeg wey d lunatic's pishure jor?!
Re: Orimiri Jordan In Enugu, Heals Mad Man by Maxcollins042(m): 1:43pm On Dec 19, 2013
cupsofxo: do u also know dat d Rev. fr. Mbaka has visited d place nd prayed for people dia
where is your prove?
Re: Orimiri Jordan In Enugu, Heals Mad Man by tao186: 1:45pm On Dec 19, 2013
ddddon: the Enugu healing river on Monday 16th of December healed a popular mad man in isu village in Oba idemili south Anambra state by name Akidi Mansion. he is a very popular mad man in oba and has been mad for 45 years. anybody that knows oba can verify the store. here is a nairalander experience in the water. we stopped from snapping the man but I will try and get pix before the end of today. Esomnofu Arinze, reporting live from Oba Idemili South LGA of Anambra state
wow!
Re: Orimiri Jordan In Enugu, Heals Mad Man by onyinyechoice: 1:48pm On Dec 19, 2013
it works ,but it depends on the faith uve got
Re: Orimiri Jordan In Enugu, Heals Mad Man by 190theclown: 1:49pm On Dec 19, 2013
anitank: I hope the water doesn't dry up before i get to enugu for Xmas oo, cos am sooooooooooo going there.

I called my grandmother to inform her about the river earlier this month, only to hear she has gone there 3 times grin

[size=38pt]ROTFL grin grin[/size]
Re: Orimiri Jordan In Enugu, Heals Mad Man by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 19, 2013
Worwor: exactly! Ever since a couple gave birth to triplet after having sex inthe river, childless couples have been rushing there to Fvck.
But itz not even up to 9 months the river appeared nah, how come dem don already give birth?

2 Likes

Re: Orimiri Jordan In Enugu, Heals Mad Man by Agrika: 2:03pm On Dec 19, 2013
Does it help with weight loss?
Re: Orimiri Jordan In Enugu, Heals Mad Man by Lilimax(f): 2:15pm On Dec 19, 2013
jnrbayano:

I believe that you also believe in magic. Just saying. grin
Nah.
Magic is from the devil while Miracles are from God.
Did you get that.
Re: Orimiri Jordan In Enugu, Heals Mad Man by CashVessel(m): 2:27pm On Dec 19, 2013
sexymoma: it depends on your bliv.. i can as well fetch water from ma well, read some psalms into it and it gonna work for me.

For me i can never bath in that river.

Instead make dem turn am to tourist center dem begin bath for dia.

May you not get what will make u visit that place. Never say never
Re: Orimiri Jordan In Enugu, Heals Mad Man by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 19, 2013
SIR KOL!:
Bro u r talking cos u hv no need 4 healing, By d time u go blind or mad n u hv tried every pastor n yet no change of story, wen u will be advised 2 Visit dat river, ur confession will surely change; Let's wait till then!!
ah dont need healing 4rm any river ah just need to act on God's word it's enough 4 me
Re: Orimiri Jordan In Enugu, Heals Mad Man by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 19, 2013
vislabraye:

Can U remember the bedridden man by the pool for 38 years ?
was it d pool dat healed him?..it was jesus words dat he obeyed
Re: Orimiri Jordan In Enugu, Heals Mad Man by cumpaddre(m): 2:44pm On Dec 19, 2013
**in phyno's voice** I SEE BREZZ EVERYWHERE!! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reopening Of Churches & Mosques In Abuja: FCTA Releases Guidelines / How Effective Is Mountain Prayers ??? / Pastor Adeboye Prays For Staff Of A Construction Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.