Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

What Will You Rather Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Rather Do? (712 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Rather Do? by youngPRO(m): 8:25pm On Dec 18, 2013
If you were mutual friends with a couple,and you knew
one of them is/was cheating,would you tell the affected party?
#Shareuropinion
Re: What Will You Rather Do? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 18, 2013
Either ways, I won't say it with my mouth. I would just snap pics or record a video. If it was the lady that was cheating, I'd take the dude to her cheating spot. It's usually an hotel, so we'll chill at the bar till whenever the casala burst. Then I'll advice the fidel person to be mature and reconsile. . . .
Re: What Will You Rather Do? by longthinx: 12:33am On Dec 19, 2013
Advice the cheater to desist if not i stop been a friend. Cant stand it.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Rather Do? by Woged2005(f): 5:30am On Dec 19, 2013
If you want to play smart, US military has a policy that's called "don't ask, don't tell"

If they have kids, I won't tell the other partner to avoid a divorce that will put the kids at risk. However, I will call the cheating partner privately and warn him/her that I may be forced to exercise my rights to be & remain stupid (according to US laws) if he/ she doesn't stop cheating, and pray he/ she takes me serious. If he/she continues, I'll cut the friendship. A cheat will be caught or exposed anyway (I pray not by me), it's a matter of time.

Loyalty to your friend should be 101%. Never betray a friend no matter how tough the situation is.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Rather Do? by Toyinletstalk(f): 5:50am On Dec 19, 2013
longthinx: Advice the cheater to desist if not i stop been a friend. Cant stand it.

That is the best thing to do. Advice the cheater. we need to start speaking up. If we have a friend who is doing the wrong, thing talk to them, if they refuse to desist, look for another friend.
Re: What Will You Rather Do? by EfemenaXY: 1:47pm On Dec 19, 2013
Woged2005: If you want to play smart, US military has a policy that's called "don't ask, don't tell"

If they have kids, I won't tell the other partner to avoid a divorce that will put the kids at risk. However, I will call the cheating partner privately and warn him/her that I may be forced to exercise my rights to be & remain stupid (according to US laws) if he/ she doesn't stop cheating, and pray he/ she takes me serious. If he/she continues, I'll cut the friendship. A cheat will be caught or exposed anyway (I pray not by me), it's a matter of time.

Loyalty to your friend should be 101%. Never betray a friend no matter how tough the situation is.

And if lives are at risk?
Re: What Will You Rather Do? by harbiola1(m): 2:38pm On Dec 19, 2013
We should always help a cheat as well as whom is being cheated on.
One way to do this is to strongly advice the cheat to stop what [s]he is doing.
A good friend will take heed and you wouldn't need to expose him/her.

A bad friend will not listen to ur advise and you may need to expose him/her which is very wrong.
And remember that [s]he is a bad friend, so life may also be at stake especially if it's a woman.

To safeguard ur good name and life in such situation u've to unfriend ur so called friend.
Re: What Will You Rather Do? by youngPRO(m): 1:21am On Dec 20, 2013
Too risky I tell you.

(1) (Reply)

Ojo Ore La N Mo... (reward For Mercy) / Tribute And Shout-out To Friends And Families We've Lost Or Loosed / Words Of Advice From Dad To Son ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.