Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

@-{-{-Christmas Bonanza **Toyota Camry At A Jawdrop Prices** - Come And Pick ONE - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / @-{-{-Christmas Bonanza **Toyota Camry At A Jawdrop Prices** - Come And Pick ONE (2814 Views)

-{ Deals Of January 2016:::: Come On In And Pick Yours**Affordable From Fhemmmy* / Fhemmmy Motos Presents You **Mercedes-Benz G-WAGON - PICK ONE & Look CUTE** / Come And Pick Ur Choice Of Car At Cotonou (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: @-{-{-Christmas Bonanza **Toyota Camry At A Jawdrop Prices** - Come And Pick ONE by Fhemmmy: 11:28pm On Dec 22, 2013
grin

Re: @-{-{-Christmas Bonanza **Toyota Camry At A Jawdrop Prices** - Come And Pick ONE by Fhemmmy: 11:29pm On Dec 22, 2013
smiley

Re: @-{-{-Christmas Bonanza **Toyota Camry At A Jawdrop Prices** - Come And Pick ONE by Fhemmmy: 11:30pm On Dec 22, 2013
We want more

Re: @-{-{-Christmas Bonanza **Toyota Camry At A Jawdrop Prices** - Come And Pick ONE by Fhemmmy: 11:30pm On Dec 22, 2013
So much more

Re: @-{-{-Christmas Bonanza **Toyota Camry At A Jawdrop Prices** - Come And Pick ONE by Fhemmmy: 11:31pm On Dec 22, 2013
We want your business too

Re: @-{-{-Christmas Bonanza **Toyota Camry At A Jawdrop Prices** - Come And Pick ONE by Fhemmmy: 11:32pm On Dec 22, 2013
Let us put you into your next machine

Re: @-{-{-Christmas Bonanza **Toyota Camry At A Jawdrop Prices** - Come And Pick ONE by Fhemmmy: 11:33pm On Dec 22, 2013
You know you want her

Re: @-{-{-Christmas Bonanza **Toyota Camry At A Jawdrop Prices** - Come And Pick ONE by Years(m): 12:02am On Dec 23, 2013
Can we have your contacts here, i for a prsn is interested in the HYBRID.
Re: @-{-{-Christmas Bonanza **Toyota Camry At A Jawdrop Prices** - Come And Pick ONE by Fhemmmy: 12:20am On Dec 23, 2013
Years: Can we have your contacts here, i for a prsn is interested in the HYBRID.

Thanks for your time on our thread, we appreciate you . . . Please send me a mail to Femmmy.moto@gmail.com or call my partner in Lagos . . Mr. Nyrol of NL and his number is 0809-191-7164

1 Like

Re: @-{-{-Christmas Bonanza **Toyota Camry At A Jawdrop Prices** - Come And Pick ONE by Years(m): 2:10pm On Dec 23, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Thanks for your time on our thread, we appreciate you . . . Please send me a mail to Femmmy.moto@gmail.com or call my partner in Lagos . . Mr. Nyrol of NL and his number is 0809-191-6174

Sir i need you to pls review the mobile no. you wrote here, i think it's wrong because a lady keep answering from the other side who claims not to know any Mr Nyrol.
Re: @-{-{-Christmas Bonanza **Toyota Camry At A Jawdrop Prices** - Come And Pick ONE by nyrol(m): 11:46pm On Dec 23, 2013
@Years- Apologies Sir, my Oga Fhemmy is too busy ni and has so many things going on in his head. 0809 191 7164.
Re: @-{-{-Christmas Bonanza **Toyota Camry At A Jawdrop Prices** - Come And Pick ONE by Fhemmmy: 2:04am On Dec 24, 2013
Years:

Sir i need you to pls review the mobile no. you wrote here, i think it's wrong because a lady keep answering from the other side who claims not to know any Mr Nyrol.

So much apologies . . . Na the stress of new policy oh.
Re: @-{-{-Christmas Bonanza **Toyota Camry At A Jawdrop Prices** - Come And Pick ONE by Fhemmmy: 2:05am On Dec 24, 2013
nyrol: @Years- Apologies Sir, my Oga Fhemmy is too busy ni and has so many things going on in his head. 0809 191 7164.

My Oga at the Top, thanks a lot and na too much stress oh, but all will be well.
Re: @-{-{-Christmas Bonanza **Toyota Camry At A Jawdrop Prices** - Come And Pick ONE by Fhemmmy: 6:48pm On Dec 24, 2013
Merry Christmas to all our clients and those that NEVER believed in us

1 Like

Re: @-{-{-Christmas Bonanza **Toyota Camry At A Jawdrop Prices** - Come And Pick ONE by Fhemmmy: 4:27pm On Dec 27, 2013
Another day with so much from Him to us
Re: @-{-{-Christmas Bonanza **Toyota Camry At A Jawdrop Prices** - Come And Pick ONE by Fhemmmy: 8:05pm On Dec 27, 2013
You are highly lifted up . . . There is not one like you!
Re: @-{-{-Christmas Bonanza **Toyota Camry At A Jawdrop Prices** - Come And Pick ONE by Fhemmmy: 11:35pm On Dec 27, 2013
We are always willing to treat you as the best
Re: @-{-{-Christmas Bonanza **Toyota Camry At A Jawdrop Prices** - Come And Pick ONE by Fhemmmy: 8:35pm On Dec 28, 2013
Happy Saturday . . .
Re: @-{-{-Christmas Bonanza **Toyota Camry At A Jawdrop Prices** - Come And Pick ONE by Fhemmmy: 3:52pm On Dec 30, 2013
Are you ready for the new year?
Re: @-{-{-Christmas Bonanza **Toyota Camry At A Jawdrop Prices** - Come And Pick ONE by Fhemmmy: 7:00pm On Dec 30, 2013
We pray that the New year will meet us ALL well!
Re: @-{-{-Christmas Bonanza **Toyota Camry At A Jawdrop Prices** - Come And Pick ONE by Fhemmmy: 3:44pm On Dec 31, 2013
This year is rolling away . . . We give God thanks for all the great things he has done for the year
Re: @-{-{-Christmas Bonanza **Toyota Camry At A Jawdrop Prices** - Come And Pick ONE by Fhemmmy: 10:05pm On Jan 01, 2014
On behalf of Fhemmmy motos and partners, we wanna w2lcome you into a blessed and glorious 2014 .... we will continue to serve you with resrespect and dignity..... we are here because of you and thanks for making us your dealer of choice.
Happy new year

1 Like

Re: @-{-{-Christmas Bonanza **Toyota Camry At A Jawdrop Prices** - Come And Pick ONE by Fhemmmy: 5:38pm On Jan 02, 2014
We want your your business too in this new year
Re: @-{-{-Christmas Bonanza **Toyota Camry At A Jawdrop Prices** - Come And Pick ONE by Fhemmmy: 10:05pm On Jan 02, 2014
We wanna say thanks!
Re: @-{-{-Christmas Bonanza **Toyota Camry At A Jawdrop Prices** - Come And Pick ONE by Fhemmmy: 2:06am On Jan 03, 2014
We wont be in business without you and His grace!
Re: @-{-{-Christmas Bonanza **Toyota Camry At A Jawdrop Prices** - Come And Pick ONE by Fhemmmy: 5:56pm On Jan 03, 2014
We would not have been here wwithout you.....
Re: @-{-{-Christmas Bonanza **Toyota Camry At A Jawdrop Prices** - Come And Pick ONE by keziah123: 9:06pm On Jan 03, 2014
Are these prices inclusive of clearing?
Re: @-{-{-Christmas Bonanza **Toyota Camry At A Jawdrop Prices** - Come And Pick ONE by Fhemmmy: 9:09pm On Jan 03, 2014
keziah123: Are these prices inclusive of clearing?

Yes, Sir
Re: @-{-{-Christmas Bonanza **Toyota Camry At A Jawdrop Prices** - Come And Pick ONE by Fhemmmy: 1:16am On Jan 04, 2014
We remain your best source for great deals....
Re: @-{-{-Christmas Bonanza **Toyota Camry At A Jawdrop Prices** - Come And Pick ONE by Fhemmmy: 11:34pm On Jan 04, 2014
We wont be undersold....
Re: @-{-{-Christmas Bonanza **Toyota Camry At A Jawdrop Prices** - Come And Pick ONE by Fhemmmy: 5:38pm On Jan 05, 2014
We will always take care of your deals.
Re: @-{-{-Christmas Bonanza **Toyota Camry At A Jawdrop Prices** - Come And Pick ONE by nyrol(m): 11:58pm On Jan 09, 2014
Let's get it done for you before your government jack up the import duties. Now is the time. Ask us and we would always make you smile.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bima Giveaway!!! Sweet 07 BMW 3 Series *thumbstart* >>> 1.2m Only!! / Toks Toyota Camry Orobo 96 Model :-kings Auto / Clean Naija Used Chrysler Neon 2001 Model At N370k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.