Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / . (824 Views)

Major Oil Firm, MRS, Owes FCMB N6.2bn / How I Became The Biggest Investor In Sao Tome - Jimoh Ibrahim / Any Angel Investor In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by livingstone2013: 6:10am On Dec 19, 2013
Re: . by livingstone2013: 8:22am On Dec 19, 2013
I have been able to personally raise #170,000. I j need a partner or investor to complement it. The equity stake is 50-50. This is a big opportunity for us to make our mark. I have six month experience in a top real estate company. I have written the business plan and how to carve a niche for ourselve in the sector. I am not a scammer at all ohh. Infact, I am a 2.1 graduate of Economics from OAU, ife.
Re: . by livingstone2013: 8:23am On Dec 19, 2013
I have been able to personally raise #170,000. I j need a partner or investor to complement it. The equity stake is 50-50. This is a big opportunity for us to make our mark. I have six month experience in a top real estate company. I have written the business plan and how to carve a niche for ourselves in the sector. I am not a scammer at all ohh. Infact, I am a 2.1 graduate of Economics from OAU, ife.
Re: . by FirstPrinciple(m): 9:18am On Dec 19, 2013
where do you reside? just sent you a PM lets discussion.
Re: . by FirstPrinciple(m): 9:23am On Dec 19, 2013
.... xprinciple88@gmail.com you hving a 2:1 in economics does not stop you frombeing a scammer...lol
Re: . by livingstone2013: 10:56am On Dec 19, 2013
@first principle, check your mail. i ve sent you a mail.i also included my whatsapp phone number.
Re: . by FirstPrinciple(m): 11:15am On Dec 19, 2013
i just replied ur mail
Re: . by henrimoto(m): 12:34pm On Dec 19, 2013
First Principle: i just replied ur mail
@livingstone, goodday to you. I would advise you write a better presentation of what you want here. If you really want to get a better audience/ressponse here, write about a bit of your business plan, let your would be investors have an insight about what you've got, and be sure that you know what you are talking about! What serious minded business fellows want to know is how reasonable and profitable is your real estate idea, And not you being a university graduate and your 2:1 issue! I dont mean to sound hard here, but this is just the fact. How do you convince those that think that amount is way small for your intented real estate idea ?
Re: . by livingstone2013: 3:29pm On Dec 19, 2013
@henrimoto, the amount is small because i believe that we can start with that. Mind you, i said i already have #170,000. I need a business partner/investor who can equally raise such an amount so that we can rent an office space. The business plan is to intially start as a real estate agency with a plan to carve a niche for ourselves in the sector. We are going to be connecting buyers and sellers of properties together. And also cater for guys that want to rent an apartment. The plan is liase with top real estate company as their independent marketers and connect with the various local estate agents in our surrounding for business opportunities.
The means of advertising will involve the use of real estate website, newpapers such as Guardian, referrals, organizing real estate seminars and employing OND/HND/Bsc. holders as marketers of our firm. They will be trained to market our products to individuals and corporate organizations. Their remuneration will be commission based.
Re: . by livingstone2013: 5:37am On Dec 20, 2013
The future of this country is not looking good. Nigerian graduates are just too obsessed with their shi.t of paper called certificate. Nobody wants to start their business. Every graduate is looking for non existing white collar job. Infact , some illiterates are far better than Nigerian graduates. Cause they are daring and risk takers. Since yesterday that i created this thread, just a person has shown interest. Now i know why the unemployment rate keep increasing cause our graduates are not creative and uninspiring. They don't sit down and talk about business opportunities but know all the latest music, movies and celebrities in town.
Re: . by casiello(m): 10:05am On Dec 20, 2013
livingstone2013: The future of this country is not looking good. Nigerian graduates are just too obsessed with their shi.t of paper called certificate. Nobody wants to start their business. Every graduate is looking for non existing white collar job. Infact , some illiterates are far better than Nigerian graduates. Cause they are daring and risk takers. Since yesterday that i created this thread, just a person has shown interest. Now i know why the unemployment rate keep increasing cause our graduates are not creative and uninspiring. They don't sit down and talk about business opportunities but know all the latest music, movies and celebrities in town.
I checked your profile and I noticed we have have so many things in common. I've sent you a pm and I await your response. Also, relax and be calm, you might not get the response you expected when creating this thread but don't take out on nairalanders ok. People generally tend to be extra convinced before they commit themselves into any project, so dont be disappointed about the slow response you're getting. Cheers.
Re: . by henrimoto(m): 12:06pm On Dec 20, 2013
@livingstone. dont sound like this! every man has got his own sides to a fault, altitude matters a lot in all we do. dont unconsciously scare away potentiall partners/investors from your business ideas. its all about patience! work on your altitude. no hard feeling intended
Re: . by henrimoto(m): 12:11pm On Dec 20, 2013
can you replace this particular post for your first post on this page ? it's a better presentation than your first post.
livingstone2013: @henrimoto, the amount is small because i believe that we can start with that. Mind you, i said i already have #170,000. I need a business partner/investor who can equally raise such an amount so that we can rent an office space. The business plan is to intially start as a real estate agency with a plan to carve a niche for ourselves in the sector. We are going to be connecting buyers and sellers of properties together. And also cater for guys that want to rent an apartment. The plan is liase with top real estate company as their independent marketers and connect with the various local estate agents in our surrounding for business opportunities.
The means of advertising will involve the use of real estate website, newpapers such as Guardian, referrals, organizing real estate seminars and employing OND/HND/Bsc. holders as marketers of our firm. They will be trained to market our products to individuals and corporate organizations. Their remuneration will be commission based.

(1) (Reply)

We Need An Independent Courier Person At Every Local Govt In Nigeria / Scrap Cedi; Adopt Dollar- Yale Professor Suggests / How Do I Buy On Ebay ?experts Opinion Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.