Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

8 Inspirational Quotes That Will Change Your Life - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 8 Inspirational Quotes That Will Change Your Life (696 Views)

10 Categories Of Jobs That Can Decrease Your Life Span / 20 Ways To Improve The Quality Of Your Life / 30 Famous Quotes That Can Inspire Success In Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Inspirational Quotes That Will Change Your Life by Sleemzy3(f): 6:57am On Dec 19, 2013
8 Inspirational Quotes That Will Change Your
Life.
1. “I am thankful for all of those who said
NO to me. Its because of them I’m doing it
myself.” – Albert Einstein.
2. “The only way to do great work is to love
what you do. If you haven’t found it yet,
keep looking. Don’t settle.” – Steve Jobs.
3. “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually
means “I’m not strong enough to fight for
it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”
4. “Don’t worry about failures, worry about
the chances you miss when you don’t even
try.”
5. “The pain you feel today is the strength
you feel tomorrow. For every challenge
encountered there is opportunity for
growth.”
6. “Build your own dreams, or someone else
will hire you to build theirs.”
7. “The only thing that stands between you
and your dream is the will to try and the
belief that it is actually possible.”
8. “Self confidence is the most attractive
quality a person can have. how can anyone
see how awesome you are if you can’t see it
yourself?”
Re: 8 Inspirational Quotes That Will Change Your Life by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 19, 2013
Dope but not dope enough,listen if you want quotes that would make you sit and reason,google up 2pac quote,wale quote,lil wayne quote and great philosophers like aristotle,john locke,karl max bla bla blah

(1) (Reply)

One Month Internship At A Bank! (for Customer Service People Only) / Help! Internship/industrial Training For Undergraduate / 5 Questions To Ask Yourself Every Monday Morning For Career Happiness By Laura G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.