Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Picture Of Dogs Having Group Sex - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Picture Of Dogs Having Group Sex (53767 Views)

The Thoughts Of Dogs And Cats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Dogs Having Group Sex by Tyche(m): 12:35pm On Dec 20, 2013
mancheeutd:

The best thing to do to threads like this is to start derailing it probably they will stop making front page.....

Not really necessary
Re: Picture Of Dogs Having Group Sex by mrphysics(m): 12:36pm On Dec 20, 2013
do u tink they dnt have feeling??
Re: Picture Of Dogs Having Group Sex by skyscraperTM(m): 12:37pm On Dec 20, 2013
paparazzi1987:
Seriously, i know someone that can transform you to any animal of your choice (i.e Goat,donkey,Monkey,Ant,duck,etc)..
let me know if you are interested so that i can sent you my contacts.
Why is dog not on the list? I think i prefer that option. Dog + Dogggy style = Arrrragh!!
Re: Picture Of Dogs Having Group Sex by ezeuba(m): 12:40pm On Dec 20, 2013
some people just have itchy fingers... they must type something and post even if it's lower than trash... and the adulterated? come on man... don't make us believe you never went to school, or worse, that who ever sponsored your education must be regretting that decision now...

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Dogs Having Group Sex by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 20, 2013
SCOOBY comes to my mind.. cheesy
Re: Picture Of Dogs Having Group Sex by bankyblue(m): 12:51pm On Dec 20, 2013
any little thing some ID*OT will complain that front page is dying, front page is losing is value>>>>>>>>na ur front page? and must u click on the topic? op thank u ja re, for making it make the front page. whoever that is not please with it should GO AND DIE tongue

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Dogs Having Group Sex by Danhumprey: 12:52pm On Dec 20, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
Na oga seun put am for frontpage, i see am dey view the topic.
Haba! You sure? Me dey think say na Mukina.
Re: Picture Of Dogs Having Group Sex by Richy4(m): 12:53pm On Dec 20, 2013
OP why would you encroach upon their privacy?
Re: Picture Of Dogs Having Group Sex by paparazzi1987(m): 12:57pm On Dec 20, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
Why is dog not on the list? I think i prefer that option. Dog + Dogggy style = Arrrragh!!

I am sure that you will enjoy Goaty,Ducky and Donkey Styles too grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Dogs Having Group Sex by Polio: 1:00pm On Dec 20, 2013
Can i ask a question?

Why is this crap on the front page?

Where is the dumb moderator who pushed this to the front page?! angry

Is this what this forum is about nowadays?!
Re: Picture Of Dogs Having Group Sex by GOnDIE1: 1:00pm On Dec 20, 2013
Lesbian n Homo thing -Dogs
Re: Picture Of Dogs Having Group Sex by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 20, 2013
Abeg nairaland make una no kill me with laugh, una don leave human beings dey picture animals...
Re: Picture Of Dogs Having Group Sex by brainzdh(m): 1:04pm On Dec 20, 2013
Dogs of nowadays are going Hardcore

Re: Picture Of Dogs Having Group Sex by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 20, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
Where is my vaseline? I'd love what it feels like to be an animal for a day. There, It's a free world, i can fucck any pussi as i like, nothing like rapee, i can even yansh my brother's wife, even sister. Animals dey enjoy o!!
weyrey
Re: Picture Of Dogs Having Group Sex by vislabraye(m): 1:10pm On Dec 20, 2013
People seem to have forgotten that female dogs are called biiitches. It's not an abusive or vulgar word on its own. But when U call a woman a biiitch, what comes to mind is this female dog mating these randy males.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Dogs Having Group Sex by menix(m): 1:11pm On Dec 20, 2013
@ O.P...its called party doggy...
Re: Picture Of Dogs Having Group Sex by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 20, 2013
The sex life of dogs is very strange, sometimes I feel they do it for fun just like apes.
Re: Picture Of Dogs Having Group Sex by simdam500(m): 1:20pm On Dec 20, 2013
Lmao... D op must ave paid d mod... Who knows...
The same way some guys are rantin and pantin at vasline, i just hope vasline will not hit d highest purchasin good... Next year...

Naa so so sex topic dey hit fp... Cossy self wan open sex store

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Dogs Having Group Sex by MaziOmenuko: 1:39pm On Dec 20, 2013
Just confirmed it was Seun that posted this to frontpage himself.

Nice development. When I write my stories with sexplicit contents; he censors it dangerously and moves it to sexuality section; claiming Nl is not an adult site and there are kids visiting this site.

Now, this!

Hypocrisy in 3-D...

...Or...does it mean Seun prefers animal sex to human sex Just thinking out loud.
Re: Picture Of Dogs Having Group Sex by jamace(m): 1:44pm On Dec 20, 2013
Oh no, this orgy is not complete. Somebody is missing in action. He is the kingmaker and an elder statesman of Naija. His name is OB.... If you add any letter again, you are on your own o. I no talk anything o. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Picture Of Dogs Having Group Sex by makahlj2: 1:48pm On Dec 20, 2013
kill the fornicators with stones

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Dogs Having Group Sex by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 20, 2013
Coldfeet: Biko bia nwannem Austin Eze what was u doing or thinking as you took em photos? Animal porrnn photographer grin

Abeg ask am for me ooo!! LOLz
Re: Picture Of Dogs Having Group Sex by maniox(m): 2:26pm On Dec 20, 2013
just like you dey do heheheheh
bastien: Csum conji guys dickkk go don rise!

Sum don dey masturbate self

Smh
Re: Picture Of Dogs Having Group Sex by jmaine: 2:27pm On Dec 20, 2013
Lovely party . . . . . grin
Re: Picture Of Dogs Having Group Sex by nwachukwu7(m): 3:14pm On Dec 20, 2013
How did this make front page?
Re: Picture Of Dogs Having Group Sex by ocelot2006(m): 3:36pm On Dec 20, 2013
3-some.
Re: Picture Of Dogs Having Group Sex by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 20, 2013
austinoeze: Abomination! See What Dogs Can Do. (picture)

I saw dis adulterated dogs having group sex. I can't fit laugh. grin

First to comment..
Re: Picture Of Dogs Having Group Sex by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 20, 2013
Coldfeet: What's the abomination? That the dogs in your compound decided to go at it the same time? You should know that such scenes are normal especially when the biiitches are in heat the males simply can't resist their odour then. Even in the wild especially among animals that move in groups like the lions and wolves this is a regular thing. What will be an abomination is if the males or females do it together!! But alas!! despite them being animals they still know where the dicckk is meant to go tru unlike some so called humans. What do you mean by adulterated? Or where u trying to say Adult Rated? As in +18? Or contaminated as in fake or substandard??
You sound too serious minded, Calm down jor
Re: Picture Of Dogs Having Group Sex by bonetalk(m): 6:25pm On Dec 20, 2013
brainzdh: Dogs of nowadays are going Hardcore
hmmmm, smh
Re: Picture Of Dogs Having Group Sex by Melinde: 6:52pm On Dec 20, 2013
Coldfeet: Biko bia nwannem Austin Eze what was u doing or thinking as you took em photos? Animal porrnn photographer grin

chaii...nwanne easy ooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Different Types Of Women That You Will Likely Meet This Xmas - Memes / See What This Barca Fan Wore As Christmas Cloth / Top 100 Newest Nigerian Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.