Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Funniest Thread Of The Year 2013 - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funniest Thread Of The Year 2013 (798 Views)

Best Naija Slangs Of The Year 2013 / Nairaland's Funniest Thread Of D Year / Most Ignorant Joke Of The Year 2013 (2) (3) (4)

Funniest Thread Of The Year 2013 by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 19, 2013
No doubt on this one! if it is not the funniest, its a top nominee! my phone section peeps can remember this, shout-out to all of them cool cool cool.
u thought it was gonna be from jokes section? well if you don't follow phone section, this is one of the post you missed wink
grin grin check it out your self Here grin grin
i am not going to tell you the title so it can be more suspense packed wink
Re: Funniest Thread Of The Year 2013 by iheanyi40(m): 1:36pm On Dec 19, 2013
lmao grin grin
Re: Funniest Thread Of The Year 2013 by Innoxxacs: 4:16pm On Dec 19, 2013
Hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha what a question maY BE the guy drank brukUtu Mixed with moNKey Tail lmao.,...hahahahaha chai and the other guy trying to be a saint downloading rubbish asha pegasus whatever and he is hailing him wonder shall never end! Abeg front page ni
Re: Funniest Thread Of The Year 2013 by Kessleek(m): 4:55pm On Dec 19, 2013
THAT IS SIMPLY THE DUMBEST QUESTION I HAVE HEARD SINCE THE BEGINING OF THIS YEAR. STILL LAMO
Re: Funniest Thread Of The Year 2013 by MrTemple(m): 7:15pm On Dec 19, 2013
I don laugh M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ head wan burst
Re: Funniest Thread Of The Year 2013 by newman10(m): 9:00pm On Dec 19, 2013
grin grin grin For Gods sake where are the moderators?

This should be on the front page walahi.

Can't stop laughing o
Re: Funniest Thread Of The Year 2013 by Hotdiamond(m): 9:49pm On Dec 19, 2013
I just can't stop laughing. mehn. it's hilariously hilarious. lwkm.
Re: Funniest Thread Of The Year 2013 by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 19, 2013
yeah thats the post i was just thinking about because am following it .Today i was thinking..how in the hell do a phone that does not have wifi hardware no wifi module,no wifi support at all..i was just thinking....people are just too ignorant that to an extent they would tell u they want BBM in thier china java phone...i just wonder a guy that brought a pure china phone to me and told me he want to use the phone to start pinging i almost fainted trying to explain to the guy that that s phone is big can and will never make it to ping,he left me and walked away mad at me...
Re: Funniest Thread Of The Year 2013 by Innoxxacs: 11:00pm On Dec 19, 2013
Bros: I want to download 4g on my blackberry tour , after please check if this my nokia 2690 can support 3G, and also I have A nokia C1 which I hope you can download What's app for me.

Remember to enable the wifi on my tecno T641, and I really want to watch champions league with my asha 200 hahahahaha hahahahaha mobile equipment technicians have come to stay in nairaland.... No offense o

Men Overtaking Women's Job / ... / Full-time Bachelor