Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

PROFESSIONAL CV WRITERS IN NIGERIA - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / PROFESSIONAL CV WRITERS IN NIGERIA (2610 Views)

Professional CV Makeover + Free Copy Of #thejobseekerscreed / Professional CV Writing Service / Get A Professional CV Today And Land Your Dream Job Tomorrow! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PROFESSIONAL CV WRITERS IN NIGERIA by CVWizards(m): 4:15pm On Dec 19, 2013
Patrick Okunima is it!

Every CV and cover letter should be unique, at the same time, tailored to the advertised job. That's where most CV writers in Nigeria get it wrong.

At patrickokunima.com (Nigeria's Best CV Writer), my mission is to help you secure your dream job by equipping you with a professional CV that stands you out from thousands of other applicants to grab the recruiter's attention. Whether your search is for the best CV writers in Nigeria or the best cover letter writers in Nigeria, Look no further. I'll deliver beyond your expectation.

As a job seeker, your CV is your best marketing tool. It is often the only information a recruiter or prospective employer has to evaluate you on, so creating a professional first impression is absolutely important!

With principal office at Warri, Delta State, I've developed and delivered professional CVs and cover letters to different cities in Nigeria, including Lagos, Abuja, Abeokuta, Ilorin, Port Harcourt, Enugu, Ibadan, Kaduna, Asaba, Awka, Nsukka, Kano, Owerri etc. Of course, in a global village like ours, distance is no barrier. Give me a call on 08104502652 or email info@patrickokunima.com or visit my website, www.patrickokunima.com to learn more about my professional CV writing service that has won me the recognition as one of the best CV writers in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Lg Refrigerator With Top Freezer Gcs192sl 2015 Model / Embroidery Machine With Latest Technology for sale / Fashion & Celebrity Lace Wigs @ Www.uklacewigs.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.