Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

What Do I Need To Set Up A Mechanic Workshop - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Do I Need To Set Up A Mechanic Workshop (1756 Views)

How To Set Up A Mini Kerosene Depot And Make Money / Is It Ok To Set Up A Barbing Salon Without Being A Barber? / China To Set Up Manufacturing Zone In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Need To Set Up A Mechanic Workshop by MahatmaGhandi: 4:21pm On Dec 19, 2013
dear nairalanders,

I am done with university and currently I have applied for countless number of jobs, I am tired of applying for jobs so have decided to start up an auto servicing workshop. I have done a number of research on auto repairing workshops during my days in school. I have all the info on how to go about the management of workshops and the associated issues but am finding it difficult putting together a comprehensive list of tools, equipment and materials I need to start and how much they will cost. I will appreciate if I can get help line along these lines and any other that will be useful to me.

kind regards

Me
Re: What Do I Need To Set Up A Mechanic Workshop by Monarchmindset(m): 10:45pm On Dec 19, 2013
Re: What Do I Need To Set Up A Mechanic Workshop by chidistone: 9:41pm On Mar 04, 2015
MahatmaGhandi:

dear nairalanders,

I am done with university and currently I have applied for countless number of jobs, I am tired of applying for jobs so have decided to start up an auto servicing workshop. I have done a number of research on auto repairing workshops during my days in school. I have all the info on how to go about the management of workshops and the associated issues but am finding it difficult putting together a comprehensive list of tools, equipment and materials I need to start and how much they will cost. I will appreciate if I can get help line along these lines and any other that will be useful to me.

kind regards

Guy, did u succeed with the auto biz or u abandoned it. I am also looming towards that direction too. No job for graduates!

Me

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Sell part of My Business To You. (please Read) / Diezani Largese: Dauda Lawal Is Back To First Bank / Get Your Verified U.S Paypal At Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.