Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Should I Wife Her Despite My Plans And The Age Difference - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Should I Wife Her Despite My Plans And The Age Difference (476 Views)

I Need A Sexy Lady Between The Age Of 35 To 45 / Need A Guy Or Girl Between The Age Of 18ยง20..drop Ur Contacts / I Need A Beautiful Girl Between The Age Of 22 And 27 For A Serious Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Wife Her Despite My Plans And The Age Difference by Cross007: 4:59pm On Dec 19, 2013
smiley
Re: Should I Wife Her Despite My Plans And The Age Difference by horlahwaley(m): 5:05pm On Dec 19, 2013
Re: Should I Wife Her Despite My Plans And The Age Difference by fijiano202(m): 5:26pm On Dec 19, 2013
Guy this is a Huge dilemma.although Age is just a number and we dont chose who we love but there are some factors to look at,Firstly Everything in life starts and ends with God,Have you prayed abt ur Situation. Secondly Marriage is totally different from Dating,there are alot of angles you look at but the most important 1 are ur families,have you talk to any of ur family abt this,whats her own family decisions.Thirdly sometimes Love is not enough,Waiting for 4yrs is a big deal and reading thru what you wrote she sounds like a perfect Wife for you But what are ur plans for her? Are you 1 00 percent sure you wanna marry her? cos telling someone to wait for 4yrs means its 100percent Guaranteed that ur getting married.Fourthly Try to change the ideal Woman mentality cos if that were true i would be married to Canadian Jessica Lucas,Sometimes we have an ideal of what we want our wife and life to be but Sometimes the Creator has hes own plan for us.Just try to ask for God guidance and directions.
Re: Should I Wife Her Despite My Plans And The Age Difference by castielo(m): 5:35pm On Dec 19, 2013
er.. diz one looks frontpage-ish.

Space booked
Re: Should I Wife Her Despite My Plans And The Age Difference by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 19, 2013
Dude, if you love her just forget about tha lie and forgive her..and get her wifed up.
Re: Should I Wife Her Despite My Plans And The Age Difference by Cross007: 6:13pm On Dec 19, 2013
wink

(1) (Reply)

Are You From #kogistate# Then Let's Hangout Here / I Need A Real Woman Not A Girl / This Are The Reasons Why Idont Have A Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.