Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

If You Dont Laugh you deserve to be killed - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Dont Laugh you deserve to be killed (1035 Views)

Christmas Chicken Refuses To Be Killed (Hilarious Photo) / When You Are Sick And You Dont Want Relatives To Know Your Pin / Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Dont Laugh you deserve to be killed by hideout: 6:03pm On Dec 19, 2013
I was working all of a sudden I started laughing and saying ooo0. it too funny I am seriosly laughing now!!
Re: If You Dont Laugh you deserve to be killed by 1stola: 6:17pm On Dec 19, 2013
Ode

1 Like

Re: If You Dont Laugh you deserve to be killed by oladejoolaide(f): 9:54am On Dec 21, 2013
hideout: I was working all of a sudden I started laughing and saying ooo0. it too funny I am seriosly laughing now!!
u aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ a fool aπϑ that's why u aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ still laughing
Re: If You Dont Laugh you deserve to be killed by hideout: 10:16am On Dec 21, 2013
anoother joke.
I saw two guys they saw me back. I pursured 3 they started pursuing 6, we fell and boom. I started laghing.

(1) (Reply)

Pretty Girl / His Encounter With MTN Female Customer Care Agent (very Funny) / Nigerian Needs A Super Hero Like This Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.