Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

What Can He Do With 7 Million Naira, After He Lost His Job - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can He Do With 7 Million Naira, After He Lost His Job (1989 Views)

"Don't Tell Me Nonsense": Photo Of An Igbo Man's Shop With 7 POS Machines / "CBN Might Devalue The Naira After The Elections In February" / What Can I Do With N100000 Naira After You Graduated This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can He Do With 7 Million Naira, After He Lost His Job by conceptmay: 7:47pm On Dec 19, 2013
hello good people, i have a close friend who just lost his high paying job, fortunately he was able to save a whooping sum of 7million naira , please good people, genuine advice is needed on what he can do with the money he had saved. i have suggested farming to him and he is not ready to go into farming .please house ,your genuine and trusted advice is urgently and highly needed now. thanks good people
Re: What Can He Do With 7 Million Naira, After He Lost His Job by badpeople: 8:07pm On Dec 19, 2013
Well, if he can join me in my importation bussines, i guarrantee him N2million profit on 7million within 3months, I had paid a deposit already, looking for balance and my buyers are on ground in Nigeria, u can mail me on (info@drillprintstechnologies.com )for more details
Re: What Can He Do With 7 Million Naira, After He Lost His Job by conceptmay: 8:15pm On Dec 19, 2013
bad people: Well, if he can join me in my importation bussines, i guarrantee him N2million profit on 7million within 3months, I had paid a deposit already, looking for balance and my buyers are on ground in Nigeria, u can mail me on (info@drillprintstechnologies.com )for more details
am not hee for this please
Re: What Can He Do With 7 Million Naira, After He Lost His Job by conceptmay: 8:16pm On Dec 19, 2013
bad people: Well, if he can join me in my importation bussines, i guarrantee him N2million profit on 7million within 3months, I had paid a deposit already, looking for balance and my buyers are on ground in Nigeria, u can mail me on (info@drillprintstechnologies.com )for more details
am not here for this please
Re: What Can He Do With 7 Million Naira, After He Lost His Job by badpeople: 8:40pm On Dec 19, 2013
Sorry, don't blackmail me, u ask for advice and that is my own piece, simply say thanks, if u don't want,
Re: What Can He Do With 7 Million Naira, After He Lost His Job by psucc(m): 8:52pm On Dec 19, 2013
Go to Ondo state and invest the money in marijuana farming. It has 3months maturity period, i.e at least 3times harvest per year and over 300% ROI.
Re: What Can He Do With 7 Million Naira, After He Lost His Job by conceptmay: 9:46pm On Dec 19, 2013
bad people: Sorry, don't blackmail me, u ask for advice and that is my own piece, simply say thanks, if u don't want,
thanks so much , but not interested in ur own piece of advice
Re: What Can He Do With 7 Million Naira, After He Lost His Job by conceptmay: 9:47pm On Dec 19, 2013
psucc: Go to Ondo state and invest the money in marijuana farming. It has 3months maturity period, i.e at least 3times harvest per year and over 300% ROI.
not interested
Re: What Can He Do With 7 Million Naira, After He Lost His Job by kunletoks(m): 10:16pm On Dec 19, 2013
Please be careful oooo
Re: What Can He Do With 7 Million Naira, After He Lost His Job by kunletoks(m): 10:20pm On Dec 19, 2013
Little change I have...
7million is not small money ooo.

1. Meet ppl and start exportation of goods. u can start with small money.
2. Farming; it gonna help
3. Real estate.
4. Transportaion; if he can find good driver
5. Be wise....
Re: What Can He Do With 7 Million Naira, After He Lost His Job by conceptmay: 6:50pm On Dec 20, 2013
kunletoks: Little change I have...
7million is not small money ooo.

1. Meet ppl and start exportation of goods. u can start with small money.
2. Farming; it gonna help
3. Real estate.
4. Transportaion; if he can find good driver
5. Be wise....
thanks so much
Re: What Can He Do With 7 Million Naira, After He Lost His Job by Bimboscoo: 9:23pm On Dec 20, 2013
Use 90 percent of the money to invest in real estate. Then start your own small business with the remaining 10 percent. For me preferably internet company. Thats the next big thing, though you need a lot of support to build a team and a big idea. If you need one. Feel free to email me.
Re: What Can He Do With 7 Million Naira, After He Lost His Job by SamjohnnyB(m): 11:23pm On Dec 20, 2013
Transportation business will be okay. And I can be of help. Call me on 0806275190
Re: What Can He Do With 7 Million Naira, After He Lost His Job by AliAbdul: 12:54am On Dec 21, 2013
@op
1. go to domain flipping biz, is one of the most profitable biz which u can satrt with 5% of d money. Try to invest d money in many little biz so dat if one dosint work d other might do. In business u must be a risk taker b4 geting sucessful.

2. U can open a business center and also import some gadget sell for higher profit.

3. Also try exportation is very mature and
profitable, is not hard as pples says.
try any of ur choice, and if u dnt like dis u can bring on ur idea and see how we can help GOODLUCK
Re: What Can He Do With 7 Million Naira, After He Lost His Job by jta2012(m): 4:57pm On Dec 21, 2013
Thanks,let him visit my blog-insideinfowealth. and choose from array of business infos on the blog ,he can also call me on 0808619232 ,08184932156 for more discussions.
Taiwo Jimoh
jtaconsulting
Lagos.
Re: What Can He Do With 7 Million Naira, After He Lost His Job by stagger: 7:15pm On Dec 21, 2013
conceptmay: hello good people, i have a close friend who just lost his high paying job, fortunately he was able to save a whooping sum of 7million naira , please good people, genuine advice is needed on what he can do with the money he had saved. i have suggested farming to him and he is not ready to go into farming .please house ,your genuine and trusted advice is urgently and highly needed now. thanks good people

Bad idea. Agriculture is the future. If you see people like me who have been in oil business going to secondary agriculture (not the farming aspect, but value addition), then you should know that it is the future.

1 Like

Re: What Can He Do With 7 Million Naira, After He Lost His Job by Harpesin(m): 10:38am On Dec 22, 2013
Let him go into oil business, lifting of oil is a very lucrative business......e.g DPK / PMS......need more info, lets talk
Re: What Can He Do With 7 Million Naira, After He Lost His Job by thegame(m): 12:28pm On Dec 22, 2013
See, poster, don't get offended with what some might suggest. But at the same time, I have just one piece of advice for your friend...he should invest in what he loves. this one that you're the one sourcing for him won't cut it. What does he love to do? if he can define that passion, he can and should invest in it.
I, for one, love cars and Money. If I have 7m, I'm definitely investing in real estate or automobile importation. I can never lose passion for these two hobbies. So tell your friend to discover his, then there's his solution.
Re: What Can He Do With 7 Million Naira, After He Lost His Job by Dancee1(m): 12:38pm On Dec 22, 2013
Tell him to go into distributorship and the likes as that will give him the opportunity to look over his money and still earn as much as he usually earn when he was an employee and so much freedom as an employer.
Re: What Can He Do With 7 Million Naira, After He Lost His Job by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 22, 2013
thegame: See, poster, don't get offended with what some might suggest. But at the same time, I have just one piece of advice for your friend...he should invest in what he loves. this one that you're the one sourcing for him won't cut it. What does he love to do? if he can define that passion, he can and should invest in it.
I, for one, love cars and Money. If I have 7m, I'm definitely investing in real estate or automobile importation. I can never lose passion for these two hobbies. So tell your friend to discover his, then there's his solution.

U said it ol...I myself fink real estate n automobile is very gud idea but u really need 2plan well n learn frm experts b4 u venture into it so u won't lose....trust me..its ol abt planning..goodluck
Re: What Can He Do With 7 Million Naira, After He Lost His Job by Ojobojo1(m): 7:05pm On Dec 22, 2013
Let him invest heavily in agriculture, bt actual farming but he can buy non perishable agric goods lyk beans, pepper, soy bean, maize etc from the north and taje to d south nd resell. He can also do the sane for domestic animals lyk cows, goats etc. Pm me if ure interested for more details
Re: What Can He Do With 7 Million Naira, After He Lost His Job by kunletoks(m): 10:22am On Dec 24, 2013
Ojobojo1: Let him invest heavily in agriculture, bt actual farming but he can buy non perishable agric goods lyk beans, pepper, soy bean, maize etc from the north and taje to d south nd resell. He can also do the sane for domestic animals lyk cows, goats etc. Pm me if ure interested for more details

Nice idea, No matter what happen come rain or shine, people will always eat.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Loan For My Business (i Have A Car As Collateral) / US Fiverr Level II Account Needed ASAP / Which Nigerian Bank Debit/credit Card Works For Facebook Advertising

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.