Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,126 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

What Is The Essence Of Life?procreation? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Is The Essence Of Life?procreation? (1001 Views)

Toasting Of Life!!! An Audio Conversation Btw Two Redeemers Student's / Some Funny Ironies Of Life / Yoruba Chik Of Life! U Must Laff Trust Me...:) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Essence Of Life?procreation? by jlummy(m): 3:46pm On Jun 19, 2006
What is the ESSENCE of life? PROCREATION? undecided
This is an issue that has kept me disturbed for so long.
regional customs and norms holds different believes about this topic but allleave a room for doubts about an answer to this question.
Hence my reason for throwing it to the floor for responses.
Re: What Is The Essence Of Life?procreation? by timmy7(m): 9:47pm On Jun 19, 2006
procreation is certainly part of it according to it ( Gen 1:27) but the is certainly more to life than that.Just figure it out.Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Killer Confessions! / Naija Contractor! / The German Pope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.