Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Chika Ike Receives A Nollywood Fashion Icon Award - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike Receives A Nollywood Fashion Icon Award (994 Views)

How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? / Chika Ike Wore This To Church Today (photo) / Nollywood Fashion Battle: Chika Ike Vs Mercy Aigbe - Exlink Lodge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chika Ike Receives A Nollywood Fashion Icon Award by Myself21: 10:59pm On Dec 19, 2013
[img]http://1.bp..com/-wLYlplCPNiU/UrLb8XjXt2I/AAAAAAAAB1U/twcfcy8ZFpY/s1600/chika+ike.jpg[/img]
Nollywood actress Chika Ike received a Nollywood Fashion Icon of the year award for her Fancy Nancy collections at the just concluded Cynosure Magazine Nigerian Fashion Recognition Awards 2013 which was held over the weekend at The Troy Lounge in Victoria Island, Lagos.

The excited actress took to twitter expressing her gratitude to Cynosure Magazine for honouring her with the award.

"Thanks to Cynosure Awards for honouring me with the Nollywood Fashion Icon of the year award for Fancy Nancy collections #teamfancynancy #teamchikaike #businesswoman" she tweeted

Congrats to her
SOURCE: BLOG

LIKE ON FACEBOOK FOR LATEST UPDATES HERE
Re: Chika Ike Receives A Nollywood Fashion Icon Award by LadyH(f): 11:05pm On Dec 19, 2013
Good 4 her.
Re: Chika Ike Receives A Nollywood Fashion Icon Award by axortedbabe(f): 1:26am On Dec 20, 2013
i see

(1) (Reply)

9ice Set To Wed Pregnant Girlfriend / Ghanian Artist Said She Is Better Than Patience Ozokwor / Did She Pack Out For Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.