Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

How To Eliminate Vaginal Odor - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Eliminate Vaginal Odor (24826 Views)

How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? / Medication For Vaginal Itching? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Eliminate Vaginal Odor by sakaguchi(m): 5:18am On Dec 21, 2013
Please somebody tell oga seun that Womanliness is not the same as Va-gi-na.
Haba! Why the confusion na?
Re: How To Eliminate Vaginal Odor by EejaNla01(m): 5:19am On Dec 21, 2013
Check the sperm threads,women made comment and viewed like kilode cheesy so leave niqqas alone.
Erm with d way guys dey talk about this smell,wonder y they still attempt to "eat" it
Re: How To Eliminate Vaginal Odor by Nobody: 5:28am On Dec 21, 2013
Did the op say eating food with yeast would cause yeast infections

Why do I feel like giving up? sad

Some of the tips were nice though. cool

And guys should buzz off this thread, abeg tongue
Re: How To Eliminate Vaginal Odor by slap1(m): 5:59am On Dec 21, 2013
Ishilove: I don't understand why there are so many men on this thread. See as dem don colonise the thread. This is a thread about eliminating varginal odour, but yet the men are the ones excited. angry tongue
At least I can help a girl with the knowledge.
Re: How To Eliminate Vaginal Odor by slap1(m): 6:01am On Dec 21, 2013
sakaguchi: Please somebody tell oga seun that Womanliness is not the same as Va-gi-na.
Haba! Why the confusion na?
I really don't know whether this is a social network or a Deeper Life church website.

1 Like

Re: How To Eliminate Vaginal Odor by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 21, 2013
NnamdiN: What exactly are we niggers looking for in this thread?

You're the only Nigger here, look there's a difference between Nigger and Nigga, don't use words you Dont fully understand you'll just keep insulting yourself.

1 Like

Re: How To Eliminate Vaginal Odor by paulmarkino: 7:22am On Dec 21, 2013
Women are in Hell always

1 Like

Re: How To Eliminate Vaginal Odor by Ukutsgp(m): 7:36am On Dec 21, 2013
Is Vagina is a strange word they are trying to hide again? Are we kids. Pls edit the topic now and let our girls learn. because many of our girls dnt want to learn, they just want to get married that's all. My people perish 4 lack of knowlege. Hosea 4:6. Learn and save ur marriage in the future. Prayer and fasting wont do this. It is knowledge that will do d trick.
Re: How To Eliminate Vaginal Odor by Ukutsgp(m): 7:45am On Dec 21, 2013
Ukuts gp: Is Vagina is a strange word they are trying to hide again? Are we kids. Pls edit the topic now and let our girls learn. because many of our girls dnt want to learn, they just want to get married that's all. My people perish 4 lack of knowlege. Hosea 4:6. Learn and save ur marriage in the future. Prayer and fasting wont do this. It is knowledge that will do d trick.
whosoever is editing my post should continue. When u put womanliness there instead of vagina now, does it make sense again. I just tire for all this mods o.
Re: How To Eliminate Vaginal Odor by claremont(m): 7:59am On Dec 21, 2013
Yuck!
Re: How To Eliminate Vaginal Odor by vivalavida(m): 8:20am On Dec 21, 2013
I remember one time i met a chic with a punany that smelled like fresh meat from the abbatoir. Couldnt take my nose down there and for three days after that i was smelling like fresh meat to me. Yuck. No be to do hair,wear nice cloth come dey shake waist they waka about. Make sure u are clean there

1 Like

Re: How To Eliminate Vaginal Odor by Akuneshiobike(m): 8:25am On Dec 21, 2013
Pussy sweet though, both the odour & the odourless! wink wink
Re: How To Eliminate Vaginal Odor by Akuneshiobike(m): 8:27am On Dec 21, 2013
Pu*ssy sweet though, both the odour & the odourless grin
Re: How To Eliminate Vaginal Odor by Abbey2sam(m): 8:59am On Dec 21, 2013
Pix of it never happen
Re: How To Eliminate Vaginal Odor by Mina98(f): 9:35am On Dec 21, 2013
Nice thread,but the mods should put vagiina instead of womanliness na undecided
Re: How To Eliminate Vaginal Odor by Dewze(m): 9:37am On Dec 21, 2013
Truckpusher: You fuccking hypocrite .
you prolly eat punny more than i do grin

Nigerians sha! always pretending to be better than you when in actual sense they are the worst culprit of what they're accusing you of.

I've said my mind and you have no choice than to respect my choice bro and if you feel bad about it ,why don't you go hug some transformer and die....in fact 'go and die'. grin

Back to punny business cheesy.....there is a normal level of discharge and smell that the punny must maintain because it's natural, but the moment a punny becomes scentless then it makes no sense because all the natural endowment that was suppose to maintain it to achieve it's normal purpose of sexual arousal is no longer there that isn't to say that repugnant odor is a welcome development.

I hope Mr Ibime has made his hang man's noose by now? shocked shocked cheesy

no mind that guy, him no get experience . You are indeed very right. There are indeed VG smells that are enjoyable and it comes naturally. The OP mentioned this.

There are extreems and that is what the OP is trying to address.

Even amongst some animals in the animal kingdom, the smell of the VG is what attracts the males (no smell, nothing for the female).

N.B but come o! All these procedure for a piece of flesh. How come we don't get to see articles on how to take care of the male flute?
Re: How To Eliminate Vaginal Odor by enjay1(m): 9:42am On Dec 21, 2013
dedons: Pictures of odour or i won't believe it grin
Re: How To Eliminate Vaginal Odor by enjay1(m): 9:45am On Dec 21, 2013
vivalavida: I remember one time i met a chic with a punany that smelled like fresh meat from the abbatoir. Couldnt take my nose down there and for three days after that i was smelling like fresh meat to me. Yuck. No be to do hair,wear nice cloth come dey shake waist they waka about. Make sure u are clean there
Fresh meat? Lwkm!...u 4 still spice am,fry am b4 consumption,
Re: How To Eliminate Vaginal Odor by enjay1(m): 9:47am On Dec 21, 2013
Akuneshiobike: Pussy sweet though, both the odour & the odourless! wink wink
4 som1 lyk U̶̲̥̅̊!!!
Re: How To Eliminate Vaginal Odor by beau49: 9:54am On Dec 21, 2013
9cee tips @ op.....btw sum guys wud nt kill sum1 wit laugh.....u guys knw dat a ladies var-je-je is oozin yet u dnt tell buh u continue sleeping with d person n even worse some of still eat it(tryin nt 2 throw up as I write dis),I tire 4 una oooo

Well let's hp as u av all read d op's post u wud change n hlp ur galfwends/female fwends get rid of those bad odour.....no matter hw much we dnt wanna hear it.

Cum 2 tink of it sum gals r nt concious of it undecided
Re: How To Eliminate Vaginal Odor by andyanders: 10:12am On Dec 21, 2013
Why women run from this section when it is supposed to be hijacked by them in order to help educate them on steps to follow towards their personal hygiene.
Re: How To Eliminate Vaginal Odor by madnesscom(m): 10:33am On Dec 21, 2013
Sum babes toto get odour like stock fish wey don dey warehouse for 5years smh
Re: How To Eliminate Vaginal Odor by BootyAssassin: 10:38am On Dec 21, 2013
If I got to worry about a bish poussie clean or not, I'm good...I will just stick to my hand for the rest of my life...My hands stay clean erry'day!
Re: How To Eliminate Vaginal Odor by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 21, 2013
vivalavida: I remember one time i met a chic with a punany that smelled like fresh meat from the abbatoir. Couldnt take my nose down there and for three days after that i was smelling like fresh meat to me. Yuck. No be to do hair,wear nice cloth come dey shake waist they waka about. Make sure u are clean there
keke come carry me comot hear before dis bros wey d smell like fresh meat go use laughter kill me hear.hahahahahaha I don die finish. fresh meat kwa.
Re: How To Eliminate Vaginal Odor by NnamdiN: 12:23pm On Dec 21, 2013
wallflower:

You're the only Nigger here, look there's a difference between Nigger and Nigga, don't use words you Dont fully understand you'll just keep insulting yourself.
your phucking business bro. Nigger/nigga your phucking business. Not mine. Na your type they call Chinese ppl chinko or chinks yet take offence when you're called a nigger. Whether you like it or not as long as you're black you are a freaking nigger. Now run along to the nearest electric pole and and ram your head into it. Thank you.
Re: How To Eliminate Vaginal Odor by Ibime(m): 12:30pm On Dec 21, 2013
Truckpusher: You fuccking hypocrite .
you prolly eat punny more than i do grin

Nigerians sha! always pretending to be better than you when in actual sense they are the worst culprit of what they're accusing you of.

I've said my mind and you have no choice than to respect my choice bro and if you feel bad about it ,why don't you go hug some transformer and die....in fact 'go and die'. grin

Back to punny business cheesy.....there is a normal level of discharge and smell that the punny must maintain because it's natural, but the moment a punny becomes scentless then it makes no sense because all the winknatural endowment that was suppose to maintain it to achieve it's normal purpose of sexual arousal is no longer there that isn't to say that repugnant odor is a welcome development.

I hope Mr Ibime has made his hang man's noose by now? shocked shocked cheesy

Eating puny is not in question here. I'm a card carrying member of that club. But na only inexperienced bobos like yourself dey chop the one wey dey smell like stockfish. wink
Re: How To Eliminate Vaginal Odor by ALISMILE(m): 1:02pm On Dec 21, 2013
use to ve dis girl,i ll suck her puss'y frm mornin till nite witout any single trace of smell.i use to enjoy suckin it in d mornin wen she is yet to bathe,she ll neva smell.i once asked her wat the secret is but she swore neva to tell me,that i ll go and tell anoder girl. Frankly,i still miss her.
Re: How To Eliminate Vaginal Odor by bruno88: 2:33pm On Dec 21, 2013
beau49: 9cee tips @ op.....btw sum guys wud nt kill sum1 wit laugh.....u guys knw dat a ladies var-je-je is oozin yet u dnt tell buh u continue sleeping with d person n even worse some of still eat it(tryin nt 2 throw up as I write dis),I tire 4 una oooo

Well let's hp as u av all read d op's post u wud change n hlp ur galfwends/female fwends get rid of those bad odour.....no matter hw much we dnt wanna hear it.

Cum 2 tink of it sum gals r nt concious of it undecided
To tell someone dat kind thing is somehow.But she has a nose too now!
Re: How To Eliminate Vaginal Odor by GentleFrank(m): 3:08pm On Dec 21, 2013
Good !
Re: How To Eliminate Vaginal Odor by InvertedHammer: 8:50pm On Dec 21, 2013
/
All u poon eaters...remember that when you eat poon, you are eating away your destiny.

Poverty will be your portion.

\
Re: How To Eliminate Vaginal Odor by NobleG1(m): 3:03am On Dec 22, 2013
Honestly, I hate stinky p*ussy, it shows the woman doesn't take care of herself. A clean p*ussy smells like water or a very fresh clean wound. Any thing other than that is either due to poor hygiene or yeast infection or STD.

Most Nigerian women walk around with stinky p*ussies beneath their clothes. They dress well but don't clean well or don't clean at all. If you let them know, they become very upset, not knowing you're doing them a favor! To me, it's not different from telling someone they have eye mucus or bad breath. If you don't know or accept you have a problem, you can't solve it.

Not clean no s*ex. That was the principle I adopted during my Single years.

My advice to women: At least, before you jump into bed with a man, go to the bathroom and freshen up or, better still, take a nice shower and ask the man to do the same.

Most men don't like it stinky and most men don't tell their partners about it, just to avoid causing problems. It is not good to hide something that disturbs you about your partner from your partner.

1 Like

Re: How To Eliminate Vaginal Odor by NobleG1(m): 3:35am On Dec 22, 2013
ALISMILE: use to ve dis girl,i ll suck her puss'y frm mornin till nite witout any single trace of smell.i use to enjoy suckin it in d mornin wen she is yet to bathe,she ll neva smell.i once asked her wat the secret is but she swore neva to tell me,that i ll go and tell anoder girl. Frankly,i still miss her.

She has good hygiene, there's no magic about it. You're surprise because you're not used to meeting clean girls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NCDC Calls Susan Okpe For Another COVID-19 Test, Days After Release / Ebonyi Takes Over Mission Hospital As 100-year Lease Expires / FG To Implement 9 Laws On Smoking In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.