Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,757 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:51 AM

Risk Free Online Trading - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Risk Free Online Trading (577 Views)

How To Make Steady Wins Using The Zero Risk Betting System / How To Make Steady Wins Using The Zero Risk Betting System / Online Trading In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Risk Free Online Trading by UAObi: 11:55am On Dec 20, 2013
I have been looking for a reliable source of income that will allow me to study and also work at any time I wish. So I spent much time and money searching the internet. In that course I discovered Data entering, Surveys, Google AdSense e.t.c
But none of them is reliable and dependable to me because Nigerians have limited access to many of them and I keep changing my IP and having sleepless nights.
“Every successful man you see today, was once a failure”
“It is NEVER easy but EVER possible”
These I know and believe, and finally I found ZERO RISK strategy on Binary Option – Forex Trading.
If you are a novice to Forex, this is the best strategy for you, because:
1. You don’t need any technical analysis
2. You can trade with your Symbian phone, just download Opera version 12.00
3. You can start with a DEMO Account which gives $10,000 for practice, and when you ready to upgrade to a real account you can start with N2,000
4. You can deposit and withdraw with your ATM card.
I sale this package because I also bought a lot of packages which some of them didn’t really help me.
Pay N3,000 to Stanbic IBTC Bank
Acct No.: 0000798605
Acct Name: Ukonu Andrew
Or GTBank
Acct name: Ukonu Everest
Acct No.:002840661
NOTE:
Once the payment is made, send the depositor’s name, amount paid, phone no. and email address to ukonuandrew@gmail.com or 08065851337. Your package will be sent to you few munities after payment confirmation. For more enquiries, use the above contacts. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Phone You Can Unlock With Tatoo / Kenbaze / So Paga Has A New Look!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.