Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,718 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:41 AM

A Very Sad Experience I Just Had - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Very Sad Experience I Just Had (571 Views)

I Just Saw This Hilarious Definition Of Efcc & Dss - I Won Laugh Die / A Very Sad Touching Chinese Story / ***a Very Sad Story, Read This*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Very Sad Experience I Just Had by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 20, 2013
I was driving my taxi at 120 kmph when I suddenly took a right turn and I ran into a crowd killing most people a the bus-stop.

Unfortunately for me, numbers of police were around so they started chasing me on bikes, cars and even jeeps.

Fortunately for me, after about five minutes, while they're still unable to get me to pullover, the battery of the laptop on which I was playing this game died. Now I'll have to restart the whole game. Very sad. It would have been fun.

#naJOKEooh

(1) (Reply)

Riddle / Caring For Others Can Help You To Improve Your Relationship / Igboji And The Interviewer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.