Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Should She Travel To Italy? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should She Travel To Italy? (19786 Views)

In Italy: Hospital Sued By Parent For Refusing To Abort Their 14-yr Old Daughter / Advice:He Wants Me To Leave Our 6months Old Baby With His Mum And Travel To Work / Urgent Help Needed For A Dieing Guy In Italy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should She Travel To Italy? by Obinnau(m): 1:54pm On Dec 20, 2013
Pls folks. I got a call from my mum this afternoon. She said a lady friend approached her and asked if my mom should allow my younger sis to travel to italy and serve in a hair salon as a braider. That they will be responsible for her visa and paper works. I told my mum NO! And plainly explained that italy is a big base of prostitution cartels, that they lure unsuspecting girls into there trap and force them into the trade once the girls are safely on their hands. Now i need your help and advice, is my suggestion wrong? Can the proposed braiding be what they have in mind? Yes i would like to say my sis is abroad but not as a LovePeddler. The girl in question is 17 years.

8 Likes

Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by Dumkele1: 2:01pm On Dec 20, 2013
my dear,if u love her let ur answer remain no o...how can someone sponsor ur whole trip for nothing in return

69 Likes

Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 2:01pm On Dec 20, 2013
Obinnau: Pls folks. I got a call from my mum this afternoon. She said a lady friend approached her and asked if my mom should allow my younger sis to travel to italy and serve in a hair salon as a braider. That they will be responsible for her visa and paper works. I told my mum NO! And plainly explained that italy is a big base of prostitution cartels, that they lure unsuspecting girls into there trap and force them into the trade once the girls are safely on their hands. Now i need your help and advice, is my suggestion wrong? Can the proposed braiding be what they have in mind? Yes i would like to say my sis is abroad but not as a LovePeddler. The girl in question is 17 years.
No! That is child trafficking.

What about your lil sister's education? IMO I think a girl/boy should be educated and ready to face the world whenever her parents thinks of shipping her off to a foreign land where she/he could make her own decisions.

12 Likes

Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by Woged2005(f): 2:09pm On Dec 20, 2013
Obinnau: Pls folks. I got a call from my mum this afternoon. She said a lady friend approached her and asked if my mom should allow my younger sis to travel to italy and serve in a hair salon as a braider. That they will be responsible for her visa and paper works. I told my mum NO! And plainly explained that italy is a big base of prostitution cartels, that they lure unsuspecting girls into there trap and force them into the trade once the girls are safely on their hands. Now i need your help and advice, is my suggestion wrong? Can the proposed braiding be what they have in mind? Yes i would like to say my sis is abroad but not as a LovePeddler. The girl in question is 17 years.

Report the caller to appropriate Authorities - possible recruiting agent for pro*stitution rings abroad. Watch Aljazeera's documentary on Nigerian girls on the streets of Italy, you will shed tears. The reporter said each girl have to (Must) sleep with an average of 10 men a day at an average of $10 per session for 10yrs to be able to pay off what they owe the agents. Held in fear by juju they even fear to escape. We only see the 50 -100 that came back to build houses. However, there are about 500k of them in Italy (according to records), do we ask what happened to the remaining 499, 900 others? some are dead, most are regretting being created as human beings. It's a 'Point of no return'

43 Likes

Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by Obinnau(m): 2:13pm On Dec 20, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: No! That is child trafficking.

What about your lil sister's education? IMO I think a girl/boy should be educated and ready to face the world whenever her parents thinks of shipping her off to a foreign land where she/he could make her own decisions.
she is to take her SSCE This year.
Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by Obinnau(m): 2:16pm On Dec 20, 2013
Woged2005:

Report the caller to appropriate Authorities - possible recruiting agent for pro*stitution rings abroad. Watch Aljazeera's documentary on Nigerian girls on the streets of Italy, you will shed tears. The reporter said each girl have to (Must) sleep with an average of 10 men a day at an average of $10 per session for 10yrs to be able to pay off what they owe the agents. Held in fear by juju they even fear to escape. We only see the 50 -100 that came back to build houses. However, there are about 500k of them in Italy (according to records), do we ask what happened to the remaining 499, 900 others? some are dead, most are regretting being created as human beings. It's a 'Point of no return'
when she said italy i knew that its one chance. An no i dont who the friend is to report her.
Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by bellong: 2:49pm On Dec 20, 2013
She is not talking about enrolling her in a university but hair salon.

Abeg, stick to your gun and do not let your mum dance to their tune. If she is interested in going abroad, she can go by applying to schools.

It is prostitution in disguise

26 Likes

Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 20, 2013
Tell ur mamma if she ever tries it, u will kill her(literaly) and mean it. Threaten her verry well,call ya pple and tell them if u ever wake up one day and found out ur sis is gone, u will kill them all. This way, they will take u serious. No explanation needed, no soft tone.
The message will sink in faster.
They r even ready to bribe their way tru.
Those pple r always determined and they always have their way.
Involve ur church, community, anybody.
The aim is to scare ur mum enuf not to agree and create awareness. Foreign currency can be very tempting u know.

Goodluck

67 Likes

Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by njuwo(m): 4:04pm On Dec 20, 2013
Op make sure that your decision is final because bird no dey reach market before he dey hear say yama yama dey there

1 Like

Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by EfemenaXY: 4:12pm On Dec 20, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Tell ur mamma if she ever tries it, u will kill her(literaly) and mean it. Threaten her verry well,call ya pple and tell them if u ever wake up one day and found out ur sis is gone, u will kill them all. This way, they will take u serious. No explanation needed, no soft tone.
The aim is to scare ur mum enuf not to agree and create awareness. Foreign currency can be very tempting u know.

Goodluck

Well said.

@OP: An absolute and emphatic NO. You clearly know what the deal is here so stick to your guns.

Don't let greed and avarice ruin your sister's life before it's even begun.

Be wise.

15 Likes

Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 20, 2013
Most girls in Europe are looking for a way to go back home....nough said!

7 Likes

Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by Ruq: 10:37pm On Dec 20, 2013
I pity someone's punany

8 Likes

Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by jeamie(m): 10:40pm On Dec 20, 2013
opportunity comez but once...if u no nid am..iya sikira dey look for sales girl o grin
Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by Oyinprince(m): 10:41pm On Dec 20, 2013
OP, nawa 4 u,do u nid a prophet 2 tel u wat italy holds 4 ha?Let ha go on wit ha education in naija jo
jeamie: opportunity comez but once
its either ur a trafficker too or its ur type of pple dt ends up wit wit 'touching stories'

2 Likes

Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by meforyou1(m): 10:42pm On Dec 20, 2013
She's not coming back. It's a prostitution ring. Pls don't let her go. An English couple were sent to Brazil all trip paid last month. In Brazil they were given free bag to pack their thing. When they got back to UK, they reported that at the airport. The bags were searched. And come and see packs of cocaine

1 Like

Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 20, 2013
Italy of all places? Ewww!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by Blackashawo(f): 10:43pm On Dec 20, 2013
me_for_you: She's not coming back. It's a prostitution ring. Pls don't let her go. An English couple were sent to Brazil all trip paid last month. In Brazil they were given free bag to pack their thing. When they got back to UK, they reported that at the airport. The bags were searched. And come and see packs of cocaine
undecided
Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by dedons: 10:43pm On Dec 20, 2013
Why italy of all places

ashi tinz

1 Like

Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by freecocoa(f): 10:44pm On Dec 20, 2013
OP I beg you in the name of whatever God\god you worship, please don't let your sister's life be destroyed.

Say NO and mean it with everything you are.

4 Likes

Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by 617aircav: 10:45pm On Dec 20, 2013

Are you really that stupid to even consider it. If you hate your sister let her go. God I cant believe how some people can be so naive with all the information out there.

2 Likes

Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by dunmorris(m): 10:45pm On Dec 20, 2013
We will cast a movie for this

1 Like

Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by olorunthobby(f): 10:46pm On Dec 20, 2013
make she go na..una don seee awoof..shebi na wetin eye find na him eye go see.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by Gee001: 10:46pm On Dec 20, 2013
Bros abeg Ʊ, no gree. Just too good to be true/real

1 Like

Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by toshmann(m): 10:47pm On Dec 20, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Tell ur mamma if she ever tries it, u will kill her(literaly) and mean it. Threaten her verry well,call ya pple and tell them if u ever wake up one day and found out ur sis is gone, u will kill them all. This way, they will take u serious. No explanation needed, no soft tone.

Goodluck

i guess this post has explained the thoughts of most reasonable minds. but allow me to add that you may also need to sit your kid sister down and talk to her about her future, education, s3x etc and let her be well informed. hundredsif not thousands of nigerian girls are languishing in italy today, infact those criminal "madames" have expanded to france ad other parts of europe, and i even hear russia included. most of the girls end up as s3x slaves, many end up dead etc. . . .

let your no be a very big [size=38pt]NO[/size]

7 Likes

Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by pendusky(m): 10:48pm On Dec 20, 2013
EEEYA! PLS MAKE THEM ALLOW HER TO CLOCK 18 FIRST COZ I KNW THE SALOON ALREADY ITS MADE FOR +18YRS ONLY... undecided undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by imsuboi(m): 10:48pm On Dec 20, 2013
Dude, if you love your sister. Stick to your "no".

The moment your sister steps foot in italy with that woman, she's gone for good

1 Like

Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by ExpressBooking(m): 10:48pm On Dec 20, 2013
@OP, pls maintain your point and stand fast to it. It is prostitution all the way. The woman that wants to carry her to Italy ,doesn't she have relations,siblings or villagers way wan go Italy? Hopeless and bloody cartels. Your sister will never forgive you if you let her embark on that journey

2 Likes

Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by Uthman75: 10:48pm On Dec 20, 2013

do anytin necessary not to allow dat to happen coz bros ur sis will be in deep shit......

1 Like

Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by Segadem(m): 10:49pm On Dec 20, 2013
Follow Your Spirit
Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by amiskurie(m): 10:49pm On Dec 20, 2013
yeeekparikpa!!!
RRRRRUUUUNNNN.....A PUNANNY MUST BE SAVED! shocked

3 Likes

Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by Ruq: 10:49pm On Dec 20, 2013
See mehn I tell you the story will end like, young girl the money you're making through these braids cant be like the one your punany will get you. you must quit the braiding biznezz and let your punany pave the way.
Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by psucc(m): 10:49pm On Dec 20, 2013
My friend, stop deceiving yourself. There are two options for you. Either you allow your Sis into prostitution or stop her from traveling. What job do they tell you is done in Italy? It's that bitter but the truth need be told.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Does Infidelity Make One A Bad Spouse? / How Can One Recover Borrowed Money From An In-Law? / Christmas Gift For My Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.