Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

How To Remember The Son Or Daughter Of Whom You Are!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Remember The Son Or Daughter Of Whom You Are!!! (2120 Views)

Photo:the Son Of Former Chief Justice Crashed 40 Mil Car On A Race. / Khalid The Son Of Governor Al-makura Of Nasarawa N A Critical Condition / Hello House,celebrate Naija @50 If You Are Proud Of Being Her Son Or Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Remember The Son Or Daughter Of Whom You Are!!! by illicit(m): 2:06pm On Dec 20, 2013
These advice is meant to teach how to be a correct young human.

1. Be real, you live in a very real world, let this reflect in ur daily activities i.e thinking, talking, associating etc its normal to be an optimist or a pessimist it depends on ur situation and condition, know that the fact that something is good doesnt mean it should happen, and that something is bad doesnt mean it shouldnt happen but always endeavour to use your head and good judgement, learn from antecedents.

2. Beware of the company you keep.

3. Often the way you are dressed determines the way you are adressed, have this habit of dressing, grooming and composing yourself like who or what you want to be seen as.

4. Learn and know how to save, learn to give out when you have more than enough, this comes handy and be grateful to your helpers, and dont forget to return favours in kind when you can.

5. Keep moving, do things for yourself dont always depend on the help or advice of others, learn how to make your informed decisions by yourself on your own, think before you talk and not vice versa, however no man is an island so dont be pigheahed.

6. Do something, let people know you for one or some particular things, dont be dumb and dont be a talkative as well.

7. Listen, more than talking, if you dont listen you will never learn, if you always talk, people will soon stop listening, be a good listener.

8. Be fair to the opposite sex, dont be a masochist or a chauvinist, never rape anyone, its cruel.

9. Dont smoke ciggarettes, it has no benefit to your system, its just a waste of time and money.

10. If you drink beer, dont over indulge, dont drink and drive, drunkennes makes a fool of you.

11. There is no good in womanizing or keeping many male lovers.

12. Get educated formally or informally.

13. Be conscious of your looks and appearance and the kind of accessories you use, be casual when you meant to be casual and dress formally when you have to, be fashion conscious but dont become a doll or a dandy.

14. Be staright, let your sexual orientation be of good morality, self service, bestiality, homosexuality, prostitution or patronising prostitutes is so demeaning, now these has nothing to do with religion, its just morally wrong.... If you must have sex, get a constant consenting partner who is not related to you by blood, however dont judge those who fall into the former category....... Things happen its just stupid to pay or ask money for se.x

15. Be law abiding, dont keep unnecessary late nights, dont fight either publicly or indoors, put your anger to constructive use, minimise your words when angry, cry if you feel like but dont make this an habit, now you dont want to be seen as a cry baby or sisi

17. Respect but never fear anything or any Man both dead or living.

18. Take responsibility for your actions, if you did wrong, take responbility, show remorse, concern and attempt to make corrections, no one is perfect, dont shift blames when you know you are at fault.

19. Find yourself and believe in you
this tips are lessons i thought myself and it works, i dont think its relative to just me, feel free to add yours, i lifted this from my long kept diary
Re: How To Remember The Son Or Daughter Of Whom You Are!!! by Temismith(f): 1:17am On Dec 21, 2013
Honestly, dis tips are loaded! Thumbs up @op wink

1 Like

Re: How To Remember The Son Or Daughter Of Whom You Are!!! by Nobody: 6:05am On Dec 21, 2013
1.17am?! Seriously babe you need to consider my offer....instead of nairalanding @ 1.17am, I'd certainly "do you right"

Temismith: Honestly, dis tips are loaded! Thumbs up @op wink
Re: How To Remember The Son Or Daughter Of Whom You Are!!! by illicit(m): 5:44pm On Dec 22, 2013
Temismith: Honestly, dis tips are loaded! Thumbs up @op wink
thanks namesake
Re: How To Remember The Son Or Daughter Of Whom You Are!!! by illicit(m): 1:26am On Sep 28, 2020
Yes
Re: How To Remember The Son Or Daughter Of Whom You Are!!! by illicit(m): 4:50pm On Oct 18, 2020

(1) (Reply)

How Fashola Sacked Gov. Ambode As Accountant General For N700 Million Fraud / I Need Help Please From U All / BBGNC: Big Boys And Girls Nigeria Club. Join Today And Let's Make It One!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.