Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

FUTO Senate Approves Updated 2012/2013 Academic Calendar - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTO Senate Approves Updated 2012/2013 Academic Calendar (9727 Views)

Senate Approves NOUN For NYSC Programme / Lasu 2012/2013 Academic Section. Lets Meet Here Now. / NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY 2012/2013 Academic Session POST UME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUTO Senate Approves Updated 2012/2013 Academic Calendar by picasso4u(m): 10:48pm On Dec 21, 2013
emekaxy: 1. Try to be in school at most 3rd Jan.
wen wil freshmen resume nd wen wil clearance start.
Wen skul resume, where wil we stay until we are allocated hostels
Re: FUTO Senate Approves Updated 2012/2013 Academic Calendar by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 21, 2013
Erm i'm quite buried in my books now,eng308 and its colleagues no b beans,
As for freshers,just resume when the new semesta begins on errrm 26th jan.*coughs*
If u would like to stay in the sch hostel please and please choose the new hostel errm hostel F ,leave hostel e for we the cool guys,except you are cool,as for the ladies,hostel C is d in thing.

In between,FUTO is a cool school,but one for the hotheads especially in SEET(sch of engineering) so dnt be fooled by your fellow freshers,they are known for their WISKID kind of dressing,bt as time goes they are blended in the futo way,and if care is not taken they graduate with the swag of daddy showkey.

Compliments of the season futoites
*crawled back to his books*
Re: FUTO Senate Approves Updated 2012/2013 Academic Calendar by picasso4u(m): 11:39pm On Dec 21, 2013
radiokilla: Erm i'm quite buried in my books now,eng308 and its colleagues no b beans,
As for freshers,just resume when the new semesta begins on errrm 26th jan.*coughs*
If u would like to stay in the sch hostel please and please choose the new hostel errm hostel F ,leave hostel e for we the cool guys,except you are cool,as for the ladies,hostel C is d in thing.

In between,FUTO is a cool school,but one for the hotheads especially in SEET(sch of engineering) so dnt be fooled by your fellow freshers,they are known for their WISKID kind of dressing,bt as time goes they are blended in the futo way,and if care is not taken they graduate with the swag of daddy showkey.

Compliments of the season futoites
*crawled back to his books*
tnks a lot
Re: FUTO Senate Approves Updated 2012/2013 Academic Calendar by Sowhizy(f): 8:01am On Dec 22, 2013
picasso4u:
who is dis prof amah nduka. Av heard a lot about him

He z IPH. Nemesis lipsrsealed
Re: FUTO Senate Approves Updated 2012/2013 Academic Calendar by Ficeo(m): 8:36am On Dec 22, 2013
I am proud to be a Futowyte. After 1st semester and results re displayed, d will nw understand. For nw, d will nt understand.
Re: FUTO Senate Approves Updated 2012/2013 Academic Calendar by EngrBright(m): 10:08am On Dec 22, 2013
Titan4g: My alma mater
I graduated 2003, but tell me hostel C still exist...............you guy must be damn lucky smiley Then it was known as boys school cool
Difficult learning environment with very poor infrastructure back then, yet it produces quality brains.
I am a testimony to that, working as a First Line exec. in the No 1 IT firm in the world.

Long live Nairaland
No 1 IT firm in the world.
Can dis b true.
Re: FUTO Senate Approves Updated 2012/2013 Academic Calendar by feezy(m): 11:47am On Dec 22, 2013
I SO MUCH LOVE MY SCHOOL... Greatest gba gba... Finish exam 2day nxt semester starts de nxt day... Tuale
Re: FUTO Senate Approves Updated 2012/2013 Academic Calendar by Elmgnifico(m): 12:04pm On Dec 22, 2013
There is this ish about FUTO,upper levels will always tell you about this course that nobody has ever passed, Don't and Never be discombobulated cos once u believe it u will never pass, keep your head up, come for lectures, Do your assignments, and run your practicals, developed a r/ship with your course rep, use your head well, if you have time visit Air port inside futo, Don't go near Ota mmiri river for any Godamn reason,...Futo can be fun and frustrated, fun when you manage your time well, Fr when you start failling courses...Finalist SST

1 Like

Re: FUTO Senate Approves Updated 2012/2013 Academic Calendar by picasso4u(m): 1:24pm On Dec 22, 2013
Elm@gnifico:
There is this ish about FUTO,upper levels will always tell you about this course that nobody has ever passed, Don't and Never be discombobulated cos once u believe it u will never pass, keep your head up, come for lectures, Do your assignments, and run your practicals, developed a r/ship with your course rep, use your head well, if you have time visit Air port inside futo, Don't go near Ota mmiri river for any Godamn reason,...Futo can be fun and frustrated, fun when you manage your time well, Fr when you start failling courses...Finalist SST
tnk you 4 d advice
Re: FUTO Senate Approves Updated 2012/2013 Academic Calendar by geeworld1(m): 7:23pm On Dec 22, 2013
pls does anybody have any information abt the supplementary list?
Re: FUTO Senate Approves Updated 2012/2013 Academic Calendar by steveec122(m): 8:42pm On Dec 22, 2013
EngrBright: No 1 IT firm in the world.
Can dis b true.
see this one! FUTO grads rule the world!
Re: FUTO Senate Approves Updated 2012/2013 Academic Calendar by Csami(m): 9:01pm On Dec 22, 2013
geeworld1: pls does anybody have any information abt the supplementary list?

About that list, apply next year cause they are done for this year.
Re: FUTO Senate Approves Updated 2012/2013 Academic Calendar by zikaengee(f): 9:20pm On Dec 22, 2013
Prof amah nduka might be tough but he helped when I had problem with engr onwka's strength of materials practical. Those workshop guys gave me missing script on my practical and without practical is an automatic F in futo. A friend advised me to meet Prof, I was scared but later got the courage to meet him. He just told me to tell the guy in charge that prof.amah nduka said that they should produce my result within 24hours. Practical guy was about leaving for lecture, he went back to his office and searched for the result but he didn't see it, so he told me that he will check at home. Next morning he gave my result. The fear of prof amah nduka is the beginning of wisdom. Thank you my prof for saving me from extra year

3 Likes

Re: FUTO Senate Approves Updated 2012/2013 Academic Calendar by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 24, 2013
Ok
Re: FUTO Senate Approves Updated 2012/2013 Academic Calendar by picasso4u(m): 3:40pm On Dec 24, 2013
its lyk as dis topic went out of frontpage, comments stoppd coming but I blieve someone wil answer me.
wen reg starts, where will d new students who are 2 stay in hostel stay before d allocation of hostel is done.
2ndly, wat are d necessary thing we shld have in d hostel.
obinovictor, come nd ansa me oooo
Re: FUTO Senate Approves Updated 2012/2013 Academic Calendar by Obinovictor(m): 9:54pm On Dec 24, 2013
picasso4u: its lyk as dis topic went out of frontpage, comments stoppd coming but I blieve someone wil answer me.
wen reg starts, where will d new students who are 2 stay in hostel stay before d allocation of hostel is done.
2ndly, wat are d necessary thing we shld have in d hostel.
obinovictor, come nd ansa me oooo

Well, to be candid, i don't really know when registration will start, but i believe it's immediately school resumes. I advice you resume early because FUTO registration can be stressful. About where you'll stay, don't you know anybody that schools in FUTO? Because you'll have to stay with someone till your hostel accomodation is ready... Except you have plans of staying off-campus.
Re: FUTO Senate Approves Updated 2012/2013 Academic Calendar by imelachi(f): 12:25pm On Dec 25, 2013
Helo pls I kinda need a mentor, a gud and nice one. I jux got admitd into Imt. So any1 wu can be of help 4rm 200level above to help with sch stufs, past questn and materials. I wil realy apreciate such. Thnks, awaits a reply
Re: FUTO Senate Approves Updated 2012/2013 Academic Calendar by Obinovictor(m): 9:54pm On Dec 26, 2013
imelachi: Helo pls I kinda need a mentor, a gud and nice one. I jux got admitd into Imt. So any1 wu can be of help 4rm 200level above to help with sch stufs, past questn and materials. I wil realy apreciate such. Thnks, awaits a reply

You'll have to give it time, you'll fine one serious person but make sure the person's not a guy so you don't start something you didn't plan for...i'm not saying all guys are bad o. I have a female friend in IMT, she'll be resuming as a finalist, she'll be of help but you meeting her will be in school. She'll link you to other lower levels too that'll help.
Re: FUTO Senate Approves Updated 2012/2013 Academic Calendar by imelachi(f): 1:41pm On Dec 27, 2013
Thanks a bunch. I wil realy apreciate dat. So aw du u achieve dat- as in aw du i get in touch wit u or her.
Obinovictor:

You'll have to give it time, you'll fine one serious person but make sure the person's not a guy so you don't start something you didn't plan for...i'm not saying all guys are bad o. I have a female friend in IMT, she'll be resuming as a finalist, she'll be of help but you meeting her will be in school. She'll link you to other lower levels too that'll help.
Re: FUTO Senate Approves Updated 2012/2013 Academic Calendar by Obinovictor(m): 10:14pm On Dec 27, 2013
imelachi: Thanks a bunch. I wil realy apreciate dat. So aw du u achieve dat- as in aw du i get in touch wit u or her.

whenever you resume, try to locate RCF. I'm not saying you should be their member, ask after former MD or bro Obinna. You'll be directed to me if i've returned to school then. But may i know when you'll resume?
Re: FUTO Senate Approves Updated 2012/2013 Academic Calendar by imelachi(f): 7:55am On Dec 28, 2013
I wil b resumin ist week of Jan. Thanks.
Pls I heard sth abt schls broadsheet/speadsheet 4 o level result is needed 4 clearance. Is it realy necesary?
Thanks. I awaits ur reply
Obinovictor:

whenever you resume, try to locate RCF. I'm not saying you should be their member, ask after former MD or bro Obinna. You'll be directed to me if i've returned to school then. But may i know when you'll resume?
Re: FUTO Senate Approves Updated 2012/2013 Academic Calendar by epaulo: 9:59am On Dec 28, 2013
imelachi: I wil b resumin ist week of Jan. Thanks.
Pls I heard sth abt schls broadsheet/speadsheet 4 o level result is needed 4 clearance. Is it realy necesary?
Thanks. I awaits ur reply
Yeah, u'll use it to collect your green file
Re: FUTO Senate Approves Updated 2012/2013 Academic Calendar by Dollfacebarbz(f): 3:16pm On Dec 28, 2013
pls i just gained admission into futo and i was given bio chemistry. i really want to change to micro biology or biological sciences. pls is it possible? i really need advice. thanks in advance
Re: FUTO Senate Approves Updated 2012/2013 Academic Calendar by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 28, 2013
Dollfacebarbz: pls i just gained admission into futo and i was given bio chemistry. i really want to change to micro biology or biological sciences. pls is it possible? i really need advice. thanks in advance
Whats your reason for wanting to change
Re: FUTO Senate Approves Updated 2012/2013 Academic Calendar by klown00: 1:01pm On Dec 29, 2013
Physics quantized
Re: FUTO Senate Approves Updated 2012/2013 Academic Calendar by Dollfacebarbz(f): 2:59am On Dec 31, 2013
Heard bio chem is hard and I'm not good at chemistry
Re: FUTO Senate Approves Updated 2012/2013 Academic Calendar by Obinovictor(m): 10:33am On Dec 31, 2013
Dollfacebarbz: Heard bio chem is hard and I'm not good at chemistry

No course in FUTO is either too hard or too simple, let's just say they're all hard. You attltude towards your studies will determine how hard you'll see them.
Re: FUTO Senate Approves Updated 2012/2013 Academic Calendar by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 31, 2013
Dollfacebarbz: Heard bio chem is hard and I'm not good at chemistry

Am in 400l biochemistry and i can tell you dat all the departments in biological sciences offer both chemistry and biochemistry, in fact the microbiology you are talking of, they do biochemistry courses till final year, biochemistry is like a focal point, you can't run away from it provided u ar in biological sciences,

Another thing is you are missing things, in fact d last time i did chemistry was in my yr 2,my point is its not all about chemistry, though having the knowledge is an advantage, but still as a science student, u need to know a little about a lot, there's physics in biophysics, statistics in biostatistics etc... Yes biochemistry in futo is I'd say rugged, buh many have passed through it and survived, so if de can, u can,
WORK HARD
Re: FUTO Senate Approves Updated 2012/2013 Academic Calendar by mvem(m): 11:48pm On Dec 31, 2013
amadice: ....if u dnt know him u better google is name, or wen u resume go to physic dept and ask...FIRST INDIGENOUS FUTO VC, NUMBER 7TH PHYSICIST IN D WHOLE WORLD(dnt knw is ranking now) THE ORIGINATOR OF AMAGH CONSTANT...dat man is a lengend....he as sucessfully kept many student in physic dept for 8yrs, some begged to graduate, some ran away and left dere Btech behind, some ar waiting for d day Prof amagh nduka will die so dat dey can cont. lolz...
.....I dnt know physicist get rating, guy which computer u use browse or which internet, or na wetin d guy tell u, or wetin students dey say.......if u go any school dey go tell u about der own great scientist and professors.....Why do you futo students over-exagerrate dis Amaghnduka.....To me he was just the first V.C. for FUTO....if u ask anybody about der school dey go tell der school dey d must stressfull...Boy, Futo na ordinary nigerian university with poor infastructure and d students too dey carry everytin for head......Nothing is Special About Futo...
Re: FUTO Senate Approves Updated 2012/2013 Academic Calendar by Nobody: 1:12am On Jan 01, 2014
mvem: .....I dnt know physicist get rating, guy which computer u use browse or which internet, or na wetin d guy tell u, or wetin students dey say.......if u go any school dey go tell u about der own great scientist and professors.....Why do you futo students over-exagerrate dis Amaghnduka.....To me he was just the first V.C. for FUTO....if u ask anybody about der school dey go tell der school dey d must stressfull...Boy, Futo na ordinary nigerian university with poor infastructure and d students too dey carry everytin for head......Nothing is Special About Futo...

Mugu read the persons post you quoted, he only talked about the prof, and u are already taking things personal with the school

We know dat all Nigerian schools have poor infrastructure, not only futo,... Do crawl back to your hole
Re: FUTO Senate Approves Updated 2012/2013 Academic Calendar by mvem(m): 9:01am On Jan 01, 2014
Ifyikillz:

Mugu read the persons post you quoted, he only talked about the prof, and u are already taking things personal with the school

We know dat all Nigerian schools have poor infrastructure, not only futo,... Do crawl back to your hole
....You too why u dey take tinz muscular......i address most posts not just his...how will a student be saying d man na 7th best physicist for d world and he didnot win noble prize or he must have told students he was nominated....so after successfully keeping some students 8 years in school,he is now a hero or hard guy abi.......i even hear say d man disprove Einstein equation....dis is just ignorance, it annoys me when i see student speaking as if dey dnt go to school...we beileve in hearsay....i no dey take anytin personal......and d school na any oda ordinary university with ordinary stress,nothing special....
Re: FUTO Senate Approves Updated 2012/2013 Academic Calendar by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 01, 2014
mvem: ....You too why u dey take tinz muscular......i address most posts not just his...how will a student be saying d man na 7th best physicist for d world and he didnot win noble prize or he must have told students he was nominated....so after successfully keeping some students 8 years in school,he is now a hero or hard guy abi.......i even hear say d man disprove Einstein equation....dis is just ignorance, it annoys me when i see student speaking as if dey dnt go to school...we beileve in hearsay....i no dey take anytin personal......and d school na any oda ordinary university with ordinary stress,nothing special....

Am not in iph buh if he disprove Einstein equation and he can prove it, wats d biggie, and how come you know a lot about futo

Buh my man, Futo de try abeg,, i got an i. T space just by being a futo student
D tory long sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

To All Cadets Of The Maritime Academy Of Nigeria, Oron / Weird Facts Around The World / Uniben Post Ume 2008/09

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.