Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,524 members, 7,823,283 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Today I Present To The Photo Of Puff Diddy And His Six Children - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Today I Present To The Photo Of Puff Diddy And His Six Children (1983 Views)

I Have Six Children From Different Women- Segun Arinze / Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – / P. Diddy And His Adorable Twins Daughters (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today I Present To The Photo Of Puff Diddy And His Six Children by OwolabiAbayomi(m): 3:50pm On Dec 20, 2013
Puff Diddy He Is An American Rapper, Can You Believe That He Gave Birth To Six Children Their Photo Is At owolabiopeyemi..com Just Go To owolabiopeyemi..com
Re: Today I Present To The Photo Of Puff Diddy And His Six Children by made001(m): 4:54pm On Dec 20, 2013
Bro allow me to Behind up your blog for you, besides how much have you made with addynamo? grin wink
Re: Today I Present To The Photo Of Puff Diddy And His Six Children by made001(m): 4:55pm On Dec 20, 2013
Bro allow me to Behind up your blog for you, besides how much have you made with addynamo? grin wink

check out trendingnews..com
Re: Today I Present To The Photo Of Puff Diddy And His Six Children by made001(m): 5:15pm On Dec 20, 2013
made001: Bro allow me to Behind up your blog for you, besides how much have you made with addynamo? grin wink

check out trendingnews..com
incase you see behind; well I meant Behind
Re: Today I Present To The Photo Of Puff Diddy And His Six Children by NnamdiN: 6:54pm On Dec 20, 2013
made001: incase you see behind; well I meant Behind
three good attempts to beat the word censor yet you couldn't grin which position you been dey carry for primary school ? Lwkmd
Re: Today I Present To The Photo Of Puff Diddy And His Six Children by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 20, 2013
NnamdiN: three good attempts to beat the word censor yet you couldn't grin which position you been dey carry for primary school ? Lwkmd

LOL! grin

(1) (Reply)

The State Tha Produces The Best Celebrities In Nigeria / Pop Stars Psquare Reportedly Denied Visa To Namibia Due To Ebola Scare / Have You Seen Sulley Muntari’s Lamborghini Cars???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.