Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,660 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Mynd44 How Dare You? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mynd44 How Dare You? (1447 Views)

Mynd44 What Tribe Character Are You ? / How Many People Have Mynd44 ban Within 5days Of his Being A Moderator. / *~Mynd44 Voted Nairaland/General Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mynd44 How Dare You? by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:08pm On Dec 20, 2013
How dare you ban my thread?

ARe you a christian agent?

This section doesnt belong to you christians ok? I advice you to behave civilly or else ill lead an agitation and have you overthrown like the previous three Mods.

I have every right and freedom to post what I like about issues that relate to my religion.

Im going to give you a final warning to release that thread. Stop you bias now!

Or give me a clear cut explanation.

I dont understand on what basis Seun chose you, without considering the religious bias of Mods.
Re: Mynd44 How Dare You? by Mynd44: 4:11pm On Dec 20, 2013
undecided

3 Likes

Re: Mynd44 How Dare You? by macof(m): 4:12pm On Dec 20, 2013
I just saw that

Mynd first day u don start rubbish...why? angry

2 Likes

Re: Mynd44 How Dare You? by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:13pm On Dec 20, 2013
THESE XTIANS WILL NEVER GIVE US A REST!

SEUN SAID HE WOULD CONSIDER OUR PLEA FOR PAGAN SECTION OR PAGAN MOD!

WE HAVE REAL ISSUES TO DISCUSS ABOUT PERSECUTION FROM MAJOR RELIGIONS.

RELEASE THAT THREAD NOW! angry

1 Like

Re: Mynd44 How Dare You? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 20, 2013
Do what's right my man.
Re: Mynd44 How Dare You? by Lawconfessor(f): 4:17pm On Dec 20, 2013
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Mynd44 How Dare You? by Mynd44: 4:23pm On Dec 20, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
The ba.stard deleted the thread! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

damned nigger. I spent so much time researching and compiling it.
If you are bothered about the content, I can open it for a 2 hour window and allow you copy it.

And please watch how you address me.

Cheers
Re: Mynd44 How Dare You? by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:25pm On Dec 20, 2013
Mynd_44:
If you are bothered about the content, I can open it for a 2 hour window and allow you copy it.

And please watch how you address me.

Cheers

First give me genuine reasons why you banned it and justify it here! angry
Re: Mynd44 How Dare You? by amiskurie(m): 4:28pm On Dec 20, 2013
WATCHING WITH MY 3D GOBU!! grin

NOWW I SMELL INCANTATIONS WITH HOLY-GHOST FIRE WRECKING BUILDINGS...

...AMADIOHA THUNDERING
...OLY-GHOST FIRE BALLING...
...IS THIS THE AMMAGEDON?!....LEMME WATCH INNA 3D GOBU!
Re: Mynd44 How Dare You? by Mynd44: 4:31pm On Dec 20, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

First give me genuine reasons why you banned it and justify it here! angry
I gave you a choice take it while I am still offering it.

This is my last comment here.
Re: Mynd44 How Dare You? by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:34pm On Dec 20, 2013
Mynd_44:

Why is this how you behave? You have no explanation for your actions.

typical xtian reaction

How then will I refrain from repeating my "mistake" in the future?

Are you doing a favour on me by giving me these 2 hours?

Were you the one who spent all the time and energy on the article?

release the article! angry
Re: Mynd44 How Dare You? by hybridtm(m): 4:39pm On Dec 20, 2013
Make 2 of una sharap ,,,abeg
Re: Mynd44 How Dare You? by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:41pm On Dec 20, 2013
hybridtm: Make 2 of una sharap ,,,abeg

What business you have here? Mynd_44 your own business.
Re: Mynd44 How Dare You? by amiskurie(m): 4:45pm On Dec 20, 2013
hybridtm: Make 2 of una sharap ,,,abeg
this guy don't u have a job other than condemning threads.

a problem shared is a problem solved

1 Like

Re: Mynd44 How Dare You? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 20, 2013
Mynd_44:

look at this arrogant SOB

Seriously? You made a mistake baning that thread and now you want to rudely bargain it away?

That thread was not a conspiracy....Pagan posted the links and showed his proof

https://www.nairaland.com/1447917/religion-complaints-thread-sticky/80#20356036

4 Likes

Re: Mynd44 How Dare You? by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:59pm On Dec 20, 2013
"This is my Last Comment here"

What a coward. All cowards. All of them.

They won't face the truth.

typical xtians.
Re: Mynd44 How Dare You? by macof(m): 5:08pm On Dec 20, 2013
WTF! And Mynd can't even give a reason

Dude that's wack
Re: Mynd44 How Dare You? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 20, 2013
Oga dont vex...I thnk .....
Infact I'm short of words for him...it would ave pained if not that today is friday and Nairaland Bible Quiz would have stopped till Monday.
I have recently not been Commentin on thread on Religious section..
Network do not always allow too much postin ...
I would have been angry but i am not...
He just banned Me for laughin @ d complain thread,well it was my fault sha.but dz is my first ban it pain me...I wanted to hold a clean record
Re: Mynd44 How Dare You? by psky: 8:25pm On Dec 20, 2013
Seun should just allow these guys choose their own mod.

1 Like

Re: Mynd44 How Dare You? by Mintayo(m): 11:00pm On Dec 20, 2013
Divepen: Oga dont vex...I thnk .....
Infact I'm short of words for him...it would ave pained if not that today is friday and Nairaland Bible Quiz would have stopped till Monday.
I have recently not been Commentin on thread on Religious section..
Network do not always allow too much postin ...
I would have been angry but i am not...
He just banned Me for laughin @ d complain thread,well it was my fault sha.but dz is my first ban it pain me...I wanted to hold a clean record
Same thing goes for me too,He just banned me too. I don't knw why a mod on his first day of "moderating" a new section starts this way!
Well, i hope,he banned d rest that drail d thread too.
Re: Mynd44 How Dare You? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 20, 2013
I wish i'v got another witness
Re: Mynd44 How Dare You? by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 23, 2013
Mintayo:
Same thing goes for me too,He just banned me too. I don't knw why a mod on his first day of "moderating" a new section starts this way!
Well, i hope,he banned d rest that drail d thread too.

The guy called Mynd doesnt know how to deal with the religion section. He hides his faults with unnecessary show of power
Re: Mynd44 How Dare You? by macof(m): 3:27pm On Dec 25, 2013
comprehensive write up directed to Mynd

Good day Mod @Mynd_44, and a very merry yuletide to you as the Sun God keeps supporting life on earth for both plants and animals- All glory to the high star of our galaxy resting upon nothing but steadily present as it shines upon the face of the earth and other planets.

To spread love and happiness is the Motto of 25th December as the Sun God brightens up each day showing love and kindling happiness upon the earth, All who are given this privilege are to simply live like the Sun at least for a day throughout the year. Merriment and Dinning are to be planned for, shared amongst neighbors and gifts are to be delivered to our loved ones and all in need- this is the sacrifice we are to offer for the Great God above the sky
I have offered my sacrifice as should be by delivering gifts and food to my neighbors and friends around.
I hope you have done the same, if not you should right away.

However it seems you do not share this high spirt of the Sun I could be wrong and I hope I am

There's also an issue I would like too discuss with you as it addresses your Mod position on this forum, so I don't know if you have a thing against some particular monikers which I could be included, as I have noticed inconsistency and injustice towards many issues during your 5days tenure. I hope I am mistaken but it's only logical for me to assume so especially since I have had a personal experience. On a fine day like this you broke the chain of Christmas by banning me, however the ban isn't my problem but two things are:
1. I find the length of the ban to long and unnecessary- I feel it should be reduced at least for the period of this occasion and happy state the world should be in, banning/banishment from religious discussions is like a total restriction from Nairaland- a general ban is in No way worse

2. The post which prompted my near-aggressive but also honest and noble reply is below

Oluwatola5: Well on the contrary, i am glad he noticed that i wouldnt identify with such practices, so if he feels he is a pride to his ''ancestors'' let him go on. I dont believe in such nonsense. The only one who died that i have explicit respect for is sweet JESUS and He even shamed death by raising up on the 3rd day, all other ancestors are dead, long-decayed and rotten carcases for the birds in the air, or the beast of the earth or perhaps have been ground to sand....smiley

In my spiritual and religious view An insult to my ancestors or any ancestor is a BIG SIN, back in the 19th century this called for strict punishment which could range from banishment to confiscation of properties which were inherited, some cases a curse is placed on that individual

It is highly offensive to address The Yoruba ancestors with the bold above.
Out ancestors do not die...rara o...instead they transit from one realm to the other. The Great ancestors of my spirituality which I have known through oral history never died, they preferred to ascend to the sky to the next realm or simply enter the ground

In conclusion, my reply post wasn't to insult but to correct, a pure statement of fact backed by the Gods themselves

And a pagan never goes against The Gods, his tradition or culture.
I understand Nairaland and wat it is but you as a Mod should understand Macof and who he is. My ancestors can not be insulted without a reciprocated effort to correct No matter how aggressive. A Yoruba saying "omo-ale nikan l'on fi owo osi ju nkan ti babanla e ti da" in English "only a bastrd uses his left hand to throw away wat his ancestors have set up". I simply reflected on this to be used as a corrective measure as it was initially intended by The Yoruba tradition.

Truth is the above quoted post was made by a Yoruba by ancestry- A Yoruba child would know that insulting an ancestor is To bring a curse upon oneself and to let an insult go unpunished is to bring another curse.
I don't wish to have a curse upon my innocence or rather naivete, compulsion or fear of Ban shouldn't be an obstacle to issuing a rightful reply to such disgusting post. Now you might talk about "report to Mod" feature but Me just/only Reporting is weakness in my religion weak men aren't blessed by the Gods. More so, I have noticed your attitude towards issues against pagans, satanist and atheist- you seem to tolerate much attacks against them probably due to your limited knowledge about the religious views of our Nairaland members.

I urge and beseech you to shorten the ban and issue a ban to the poster of the quote above

In No way am I at fault and I see No need for giving me such ban while ignoring the insult to my ancestors.

Thank you and have a Merry day smiley

4 Likes

Re: Mynd44 How Dare You? by psky: 4:48pm On Dec 25, 2013
^^^Did he hide Oluwatola's post?
Re: Mynd44 How Dare You? by macof(m): 5:28pm On Dec 25, 2013
psky: ^^^Did he hide Oluwatola's post?

Nope here's the thread www.nairaland.com/1564428/militants-kill-anyone-cant-recite

He hid two of my post with valuable and honest input but hid none of hers upon the disgust and wrong finger pointing
Re: Mynd44 How Dare You? by psky: 6:00pm On Dec 25, 2013
macof:

Nope here's the thread www.nairaland.com/1564428/militants-kill-anyone-cant-recite

He hid two of my post with valuable and honest input but hid none of hers upon the disgust and wrong finger pointing

If you had said all she had said just replacing "Ancestors" with "Yahweh" he would have hidden the post and banned you, just goes to show the double standard.
Re: Mynd44 How Dare You? by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:02pm On Dec 25, 2013
Wow I hope he shortens your ban brother Macof. nice enjoyable writeup btw! wink

I hope he bans tht Oluwatola5 also.
Re: Mynd44 How Dare You? by Deiok(m): 7:00pm On Dec 25, 2013
No comment.
Re: Mynd44 How Dare You? by macof(m): 8:45pm On Dec 25, 2013
I just saw his.post on complaints thread and am disappointed that I was right. Because if Mynd doesn't do anything about this there by letting that insult stay it proves everything people have complained is nothing far from the truth.

Btw I modified my write up few minutes ago
Re: Mynd44 How Dare You? by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:32pm On Dec 25, 2013
ok I modified it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of 11-day Chinese Traffic Jam That Sets World Record / 10 Most Racist Countries In The World!!! / Magic! Man Sighted In Ikeja Sitting In Mid- Air (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.