Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Mynd44 What Tribe Character Are You ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mynd44 What Tribe Character Are You ? (1007 Views)

How Many People Have Mynd44 ban Within 5days Of his Being A Moderator. / Mynd44 How Dare You? / *~Mynd44 Voted Nairaland/General Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mynd44 What Tribe Character Are You ? by phillycute(f): 9:10pm On Aug 23, 2014
I think we should start from here ....

Pls kindly respond if you will not mind.
Re: Mynd44 What Tribe Character Are You ? by Idrismusty97(m): 9:13pm On Aug 23, 2014
And you have to create a thread for this?
Re: Mynd44 What Tribe Character Are You ? by Mynd44: 9:33pm On Aug 23, 2014
undecidedundecidedundecidedundecided

1 Like

Re: Mynd44 What Tribe Character Are You ? by lakpalakpa: 9:38pm On Aug 23, 2014
Na wa ooo.

Politics section = Fuji house of commotion.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Mynd44 What Tribe Character Are You ? by phillycute(f): 9:42pm On Aug 23, 2014
U're being under watch , I don't know you only have this few message for you '

You are Nigeria right ?

What tribes are you ?
Mynd44: undecidedundecidedundecidedundecided
Re: Mynd44 What Tribe Character Are You ? by shizzle11hiv: 9:42pm On Aug 23, 2014
i agree mynd is so wicked
Re: Mynd44 What Tribe Character Are You ? by Mynd44: 9:46pm On Aug 23, 2014
phillycute: U're being under watch , I don't know you only have this few message for you '

You are Nigeria right ?

What tribes are you ?
I am from Saturn....

Now take me to your leader

4 Likes

Re: Mynd44 What Tribe Character Are You ? by Arysexy(m): 9:49pm On Aug 23, 2014
Lol maybe they want to unveil mynd44 picture. Mynd better close this thread.

These nairaland kids are overstretching the server
Re: Mynd44 What Tribe Character Are You ? by MizMyColi(f): 9:52pm On Aug 23, 2014
phillycute: U're being under watch , I don't know you only have this few message for you '

You are Nigeria right ?

What tribes are you ?
Please check ^^^ this for typos and blunders. You don't wanna be found wanting on that lady's diary. Trust me wink
Re: Mynd44 What Tribe Character Are You ? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 23, 2014
Wahala dey oooooooo

Since the Vaseline Crew invaded Politics Section from Romance Section, this Section has known no PEACE. Coupled with the tribal wars we are having on a daily basis, different wayrays are joining nairaland and their destinations have been Politics Section.

philycute........If you want to know anything about Mynd, kindly visit his diary thread.

Cheers.
Re: Mynd44 What Tribe Character Are You ? by phillycute(f): 10:07pm On Aug 23, 2014
I taught maybe you could be tried but its clear u're not ready .... At your peril.
Mynd44:
I am from Saturn....

Now take me to your leader
Re: Mynd44 What Tribe Character Are You ? by shizzle11hiv: 10:09pm On Aug 23, 2014
phillycute: I taught maybe you could be tried but its clear u're not ready .... At your peril.

i agree with u
Re: Mynd44 What Tribe Character Are You ? by phillycute(f): 10:11pm On Aug 23, 2014
Mynd44 is the main caused of the nonsense going on in politics section , he's being bias and tribaleast therefore being perelee with some other forum users God knows what ever he got in exchange for leaking out other users info

So I taught maybe I can interact with him to digg out some truth , in short pls mind your bizness

I'm I cear to you ?
CocoaMerchant: Wahala dey oooooooo

Since the Vaseline Crew invaded Politics Section from Romance Section, this Section has known no PEACE. Coupled with the tribal wars we are having on a daily basis, different wayrays are joining nairaland and their destinations have been Politics Section.

philycute........If you want to know anything about Mynd, kindly visit his diary thread.

Cheers.
Re: Mynd44 What Tribe Character Are You ? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 23, 2014
phillycute: Mynd44 is the main caused of the nonsense going on in politics section , he's being bias and tribaleast therefore being perelee with some other forum users God knows what ever he got in exchange for leaking out other users info

So I taught maybe I can interact with him to digg out some truth , in short pls mind your bizness

I'm I cear to you ?

Crystal.
Re: Mynd44 What Tribe Character Are You ? by Brahms(m): 10:44pm On Aug 23, 2014
Leave Oga Mynd o!
Re: Mynd44 What Tribe Character Are You ? by Mynd44: 3:37am On Aug 24, 2014
I just had a local meal of galactic zuner.......it is our local mean on Saturn...tastes good too cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Is Scam! Its Just Mere Certification Of Promiscuity! / ;D Funny Searches By Nigerians On Youtube NG ;D / 6 Interesting Facts About Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.