Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,247 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

The Secret Of Golden Key. - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / The Secret Of Golden Key. (494 Views)

Reviewer For Americanah And Golden Sands Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Secret Of Golden Key. by Ifeanyi4491(m): 5:55pm On Dec 20, 2013
My life is a journey, I'm
travelling to the far city of Joy
and bright future, where I
would be laughing all day long, my name is gonna be spoken among kings and leaders of the world; everybody will like to be
me; the world most beautiful
ladies will be having craving for being my wife, my death will be mourned worldwide on earth and every corner of heaven.

I looked to the horizon and
saw the gorgeous city of bright future, the distance so
tantalizingly close that I tries
to reach the city at all cost, I've trekked a mile and here I am in a desert paved with
adversities. A lot of people who could not make their way through the difficult desert was seen by me returning back in dismay because they don't have the Golden key. The people who have the Golden key can only pass through the desert paved with adversities,
the key is EDUCATION. Now,
I've realized how much important this key is, and have chosen the option of getting this key though difficult, than going back to the city of regret where those that couldn't archieve the key have returned.

Getting the Golden key will
definetly delay the journey and much of my time but It's very necessary I makes it to the city where I would be respected and honourd.

THE ROAD TO HAPPINESS IS
INDEED PAVED WITH ADVERSITIES.

[IFEANYI IHEMENEM]
www./ifeanyi.ihemenem

(1) (Reply)

Need Good Health Writers / Appreciating Beautiful Things / Do You Need An Editor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.