Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Another Picture Of The Delta State Beautician That Turned White - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Another Picture Of The Delta State Beautician That Turned White (1551 Views)

See Pretty Ladies That Turned-up At Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria TV Screening / Pela Tonye - Delta-Born Beautician Before And After Pictures / Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Another Picture Of The Delta State Beautician That Turned White by Adamskuty(m): 6:07pm On Dec 20, 2013
Lool! The nigga looks like a ghost grin grin i swear grin

Re: Another Picture Of The Delta State Beautician That Turned White by axum: 3:01am On Sep 01, 2014
Lmao, the fufu nation is trying to look like the white man. Does he not see how ugly he is? Or is the inferiority complex to great?
Re: Another Picture Of The Delta State Beautician That Turned White by Godmother(f): 8:47am On Sep 01, 2014
He looks much better in the before pix, why bleach?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Trendy And High Quality Flats For Sale / Woman Dies After Fake Bum Injection In Dallas. / Help! My Shea Butter And Palm Oil Mosturizer Was Heated, Shud I Keep On Using It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.