Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,400 members, 7,812,173 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

My Testimony From The Worst Hospital In Lagos - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Testimony From The Worst Hospital In Lagos (978 Views)

Photo Of Two Babies Sharing One Incubator At A General Hospital In Lagos / Launching Of Obijackson Children Hospital In Anambra, Nigeria (Photos) / CLAM Church Opens SOTERIA Hospital In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Testimony From The Worst Hospital In Lagos by okeke2: 6:38pm On Dec 20, 2013
When my dad had a heart attack, we rushed him to havanna hospital in surulere, i was so scared!! Thanks to the treatment he received there, he unfortunately died. My family learnt our lesson, THAT PLACE SUCKS!
HEART ATTACKS WONT KILL YOU, THE WRONG CHOICE OF HOSPITALS WILL
TAKE YOUR LOVED ONES TO LAGOON HOSPITAL
You have a choice in hospitals sooo choose the one with the largest advertising budget
LAGOON HOSPITAL!!!
Re: My Testimony From The Worst Hospital In Lagos by dejt4u(m): 6:58pm On Dec 20, 2013
Is dat suppose to be an advert or wat?

(1) (Reply)

25 Dirtiest Things You Use Everyday / Health: Ladies Did You Know There Are 6 Health Risks Of Wearing G-string? / I Will Show You A Trick To Burn Belly Fat At Record Speed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.