Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,064 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

How Can I Get Direct Ads From Brands,companies - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Get Direct Ads From Brands,companies (771 Views)

Available Vacancy At Brands & It Firm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get Direct Ads From Brands,companies by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 20, 2013
I agree i don't get 2k views erryday but sum1 i can still get direct ads with some smaller brands
should i approach any Brand and tell dem about my blog and desire to help dem advertise OR I JUST SIT UNTIL ONE OF THEM BRANDS CONTACT ME

www.adelowojregz..com

screenshot is for yesterday and today

Re: How Can I Get Direct Ads From Brands,companies by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 20, 2013
Jregz:

should i remove the ads leaving only like 5

I can't tell or advise you on how you operate and customise your site. But make sure the content is visible and readable...

If you want advise on your site, u'd have to check out some other internet marketing forum.

I know of one very good site, this site has plenty highly skilled bloggers and programmers (some of them could be hackers) on it. So pls make sure your antivirus is up to date and your password is not only in letters
The forum is best known for
subjects such as the SEO trade, how to
defraud search engines, trick advertising
services, spam forums and exploit social
networks in order to make money.

I will not put the site here
Re: How Can I Get Direct Ads From Brands,companies by omoelu1(m): 11:09pm On Dec 20, 2013
getting directs ads on ur blog might be very easy(or not). your offline connection has a lot to play in this in your early days. i wouldn't say you should stuff your blog with ads or not put it all(how you wan com take make money), but like rutchiekens said, do not let it affect the visibility of your blog.
you might want to consider approaching brands(small or medium) for ads on your site and you can offer to display their ads on your blog for say a week or two (just for you to gain recognition) and as time goes by they will be the ones coming to you for ad publishing.
remember never to despise the days of little beginning.
having some direct ads (even if its free) will also help attract those who will pay [of course you dont have to tell anyone you're publishing those ads for free] since most people will be skeptical of advertising on a blog which has not been displaying ads beforehand.
(abeg, i no even know wetin i dey talk again jare #i wan go sleep#).
i wish you success in your endeavors sha
Re: How Can I Get Direct Ads From Brands,companies by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 21, 2013
rutchiekens:

I can't tell or advise you on how you operate and customise your site. But make sure the content is visible and readable...

If you want advise on your site, u'd have to check out some other internet marketing forum.

I know of one very good site, this site has plenty highly skilled bloggers and programmers (some of them could be hackers) on it. So pls make sure your antivirus is up to date and your password is not only in letters
The forum is best known for
subjects such as the SEO trade, how to
defraud search engines, trick advertising
services, spam forums and exploit social
networks in order to make money.

I will not put the site here
you can email me adelowoolanrewaju@gmail.com
Re: How Can I Get Direct Ads From Brands,companies by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 21, 2013
omoelu1: getting directs ads on ur blog might be very easy(or not). your offline connection has a lot to play in this in your early days. i wouldn't say you should stuff your blog with ads or not put it all(how you wan com take make money), but like rutchiekens said, do not let it affect the visibility of your blog.
you might want to consider approaching brands(small or medium) for ads on your site and you can offer to display their ads on your blog for say a week or two (just for you to gain recognition) and as time goes by they will be the ones coming to you for ad publishing.
remember never to despise the days of little beginning.
having some direct ads (even if its free) will also help attract those who will pay [of course you dont have to tell anyone you're publishing those ads for free] since most people will be skeptical of advertising on a blog which has not been displaying ads beforehand.
(abeg, i no even know wetin i dey talk again jare #i wan go sleep#).
i wish you success in your endeavors sha
thanks a lot,gon' try running free ads
also wanted to ask about the site or tool used in making those banners and pricing system
info Rules...
Re: How Can I Get Direct Ads From Brands,companies by omoelu1(m): 12:52am On Dec 21, 2013
Jregz:
thanks a lot,gon' try running free ads
also wanted to ask about the site or tool used in making those banners and pricing system
info Rules...
#na u wake me now o#
i don't know of any tool used but I'm sure entering the correct keyword in google search will help you out.
if it won't be a dynamic ad program, i don't think you need any tool; just get their image, add it to where you it to appear using the “add gadget“ feature in blogger and make them pay through bank deposit or some online payment system. but note that you will always have to do everything manually if you choose this method.
*goes back to sleep*
Re: How Can I Get Direct Ads From Brands,companies by Nobody: 1:18am On Dec 21, 2013
omoelu1:
#na u wake me now o#
i don't know of any tool used but I'm sure entering the correct keyword in google search will help you out.
if it won't be a dynamic ad program, i don't think you need any tool; just get their image, add it to where you it to appear using the “add gadget“ feature in blogger and make them pay through bank deposit or some online payment system. but note that you will always have to do everything manually if you choose this method.
*goes back to sleep*

sorry for waking yu up oo...i be pikin no vex
thanks a lot bro
gon' Google search it cos some banner link to web pages

(1) (Reply)

Free PHP Source Code / Mysql Tutorial / Php Script For Calculate B U L K S M S Price / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.