Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,101 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

It Wasn't My Fault.. Episode - 1 (please Read, Comment And Share) - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / It Wasn't My Fault.. Episode - 1 (please Read, Comment And Share) (1183 Views)

6 Lessons I Got From 2013.. Please Read Comment And SHARE / POEM: Your Actions And The Invalid , Please Read And SHARE! #changetheworld / STORY: It Wasn't My Fault... Episode - 2 (please Read, Comment And Share) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Wasn't My Fault.. Episode - 1 (please Read, Comment And Share) by SirrViktor(m): 8:52pm On Dec 20, 2013
*SOBS* "I still think it wasn't my fault"

That's the fifth time of the day I was seated on that red couch trying to justify my ordeal with those words, still I say it wasn't my fault, I know right, you can call that the sixth time and i'm guessing you want to know the reason for my sole contemplation or rather the story behind my ordeal, the typical Nigerian Young girl would tell her peers "it's a Long Story" and that in a way draws the attention of the listeners as they go to the extent of drawing their faces closer to the story source. Apparently, I'm the source this time and I want to believe that you are the listener, so let me just say it is a "Long Story" or so it seems.

Nah don't get too anxious.

Relax and take something chilled.

So I just resumed for the 2nd Semester(was a 100 level Student) and of course I felt a bit wiser and more into the whole University system, from the lecturer that gives a quiz at any slight noise, the hilarious behaviour of some students in the hostel, the lack of network coverage in some lecture theatres, I was just so in tune with the whole campus life thingy. Like the whyners(teasers) would say, I felt like a boss.

4 weeks into the semester came this rather unique thursday, I had just finished my last lecture for the day and it was this normal thing to make my way straight to my hostel with two crazy friends and yea, we were also course mates, sit mates and probably dub-mates. They both... Continue reading here -----> http://sirvictors./2013/11/18/it-so-wasnt-my-fault-part-1/

by @sirrvictor
Re: It Wasn't My Fault.. Episode - 1 (please Read, Comment And Share) by tricity(f): 4:45pm On Jul 28, 2014
interesting.
Re: It Wasn't My Fault.. Episode - 1 (please Read, Comment And Share) by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 19, 2019
I want to learn this kind of spaces! Teach me.

(1) (Reply)

To Create A Blog Or Website / Chimamanda Adichie Chosen As Radcliffe Fellow / Young Writers Needed:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.