Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Urgent Help Needed........ I'm Loosing My Hard Disk Ohhh - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Urgent Help Needed........ I'm Loosing My Hard Disk Ohhh (810 Views)

Help! My Hard Drive Is Dead. / Iwp It Is Not Easy Ohhh / Ooops! i formatted my hard drive ( Resolved) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help Needed........ I'm Loosing My Hard Disk Ohhh by alfredo4u(m): 6:25am On Dec 21, 2013
Pls help..

My laptop is complaining of hard disk failure.

When booted it will display 'operating system not found'

The laptop was affected with water for about 7hrs before it started showing me dat.

I have tried all I could but to no avail.

Can anyone help me with any step or method to use to recover my files from the hard disk?

I will do appreciate because am about to loose most of my important documents.

NB: I don't mind sending the hard disk to any engineer that can fix it no matter the cost/bill.
Re: Urgent Help Needed........ I'm Loosing My Hard Disk Ohhh by Vstuffs(m): 8:21am On Dec 22, 2013
Visit www.vstuffs. to see if the articles there help if not visit www.computerhope.com and if not SEE A LAPTOP ENGINEER! But wait do you have a bootable CD or DVD why not try to boot the operating system from a bootable CD,but you have to change the BIOS settings to boot from a CD ,but to save the data,I will advise u use this method but it is cost
1.Get a new external hard drive that connect via USB
2.Insert your bootable operating system CD in the CD drive
3.Remove the corrupt hard drive
4.Then, reinstalled the operating system in the new hard drive,after installing and booting from the neew hard drive
5.Download and install "Recover my files" or any other files recoving software.
6.After installing all of that,insert your old hard drive in the slot,then run the recoving software you downloaded use It to do a complete search on the old hard drive
7. Your files will be recover if you follow the right processes
www.vstuffs.. Sir,if this helps please send a reply thanks
Re: Urgent Help Needed........ I'm Loosing My Hard Disk Ohhh by onegig(m): 8:17pm On Dec 22, 2013
alfredo4u: Pls help..

My laptop is complaining of hard disk failure.

When booted it will display 'operating system not found'

The laptop was affected with water for about 7hrs before it started showing me dat.

I have tried all I could but to no avail.

Can anyone help me with any step or method to use to recover my files from the hard disk?

I will do appreciate because am about to loose most of my important documents.

NB: I don't mind sending the hard disk to any engineer that can fix it no matter the cost/bill.
I can help you but you would also need to buy a new hard disk. your files will be recovered.
Re: Urgent Help Needed........ I'm Loosing My Hard Disk Ohhh by Vstuffs(m): 1:39pm On Dec 23, 2013
Did it work,remember get a new external hard drive
Re: Urgent Help Needed........ I'm Loosing My Hard Disk Ohhh by alfredo4u(m): 11:17am On Dec 30, 2013
Vstuffs: Did it work,remember get a new external hard drive

Vstuffs: Visit www.vstuffs. to see if the articles there help if not visit www.computerhope.com and if not SEE A LAPTOP ENGINEER! But wait do you have a bootable CD or DVD why not try to boot the operating system from a bootable CD,but you have to change the BIOS settings to boot from a CD ,but to save the data,I will advise u use this method but it is cost
1.Get a new external hard drive that connect via USB
2.Insert your bootable operating system CD in the CD drive
3.Remove the corrupt hard drive
4.Then, reinstalled the operating system in the new hard drive,after installing and booting from the neew hard drive
5.Download and install "Recover my files" or any other files recoving software.
6.After installing all of that,insert your old hard drive in the slot,then run the recoving software you downloaded use It to do a complete search on the old hard drive
7. Your files will be recover if you follow the right processes
www.vstuffs.. Sir,if this helps please send a reply thanks

Thanks guys. I will try it as soon as I get to ph. I will contact you guy when need be.
Re: Urgent Help Needed........ I'm Loosing My Hard Disk Ohhh by Vstuffs(m): 9:27am On Dec 31, 2013
Ok
Re: Urgent Help Needed........ I'm Loosing My Hard Disk Ohhh by Vstuffs(m): 6:08pm On Aug 16, 2014
alfredo4u:

Thanks guys. I will try it as soon as I get to ph. I will contact you guy when need be.

How were u able to solve this pro
Re: Urgent Help Needed........ I'm Loosing My Hard Disk Ohhh by alfredo4u(m): 7:42pm On Aug 17, 2014
Vstuffs:

How were u able to solve this pro

Still not solved yet. The hard disk is still with me.

How can u b of help pls?

Thanks for your care bro
Re: Urgent Help Needed........ I'm Loosing My Hard Disk Ohhh by Vstuffs(m): 8:02pm On Aug 17, 2014
alfredo4u:

Still not solved yet. The hard disk is still with me.

How can u b of help pls?

Thanks for your care bro
If it is a laptop using IDE hard drive or SATA hard drive
Buy a 2.5 IDE/SATA hard drive to USB2.0 enclosure
Try to use the hard drive as a usb device
Re: Urgent Help Needed........ I'm Loosing My Hard Disk Ohhh by alfredo4u(m): 5:04pm On Aug 18, 2014
Vstuffs:
If it is a laptop using IDE hard drive or SATA hard drive
Buy a 2.5 IDE/SATA hard drive to USB2.0 enclosure
Try to use the hard drive as a usb device

Its a laptop, I have tried all that. The last guy dat tried helping out went and loose the hard disk.

I just kept it in a safe place for now.

Will u mind if I waybill it across to u. All expenses will be sponsored by me. Thanks
Re: Urgent Help Needed........ I'm Loosing My Hard Disk Ohhh by Vstuffs(m): 6:00pm On Aug 18, 2014
alfredo4u:

Its a laptop, I have tried all that. The last guy dat tried helping out went and loose the hard disk.

I just kept it in a safe place for now.

Will u mind if I waybill it across to u. All expenses will be sponsored by me. Thanks
it look like d hard drive is damaged..........
Sorry I am not a pro engineer neither am I a newbias engineer..But I think that is d only possible way...if it does not work..it means that the hard drive is damaged
Re: Urgent Help Needed........ I'm Loosing My Hard Disk Ohhh by digitite: 7:32am On Aug 19, 2014
Well, if you are so keen on your important Data.... We will try our best and see how we can salvage them for you. If you can waybill it to Abuja.....
Re: Urgent Help Needed........ I'm Loosing My Hard Disk Ohhh by digitite: 7:34am On Aug 19, 2014
Well, if you are so keen on your important Data.... We will try our best and see how we can salvage them for you. If you can waybill it to Abuja.....As PC Engineers the last solution could be the best solution - that is our Mantra cool

(1) (Reply)

New Zinox Core I7 Laptops For Sale / Cratched / How To Remove A Partition From An External Hard Disk?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.