Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,268 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Has The Fufu Nation Gone Mad? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Has The Fufu Nation Gone Mad? (1693 Views)

Mad Man Takes Over Council Office In Akwa Ibom / What A Mad Man Did To Guy Because He Refused To Give Him Money (Read) / Nigeria Has Gone Mad With This Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has The Fufu Nation Gone Mad? by Ajuran: 7:44am On Dec 21, 2013
Why is Nigeria still one country?
Re: Has The Fufu Nation Gone Mad? by lepasharon(f): 5:09pm On Dec 24, 2013
because your fellow cushites want it that way
Re: Has The Fufu Nation Gone Mad? by Ajuran: 12:06am On Dec 25, 2013
lepasharon: because your fellow cushites want it that way

this is not true negroid.
Re: Has The Fufu Nation Gone Mad? by lepasharon(f): 1:52am On Dec 25, 2013
Ajuran:

this is not true negroid.

Yes it is my cushite..your fellow cushites want it like that so they can have someone to rule over and some of our oil..
Re: Has The Fufu Nation Gone Mad? by Ajuran: 1:55am On Dec 25, 2013
lepasharon:

Yes it is my cushite..your fellow cushites want it like that so they can have someone to rule over and some of our oil..

what does cushitic people want with Nigeria? Most of the politics of Somalia and Ethiopia centers are the Horn of Africa, North Africa (Egypt) and the middle East.

Do you honestly think we care what is going on in Nigeria?
Re: Has The Fufu Nation Gone Mad? by lepasharon(f): 1:59am On Dec 25, 2013
Im talking about the hausas and fulanis..
Re: Has The Fufu Nation Gone Mad? by Ajuran: 3:19am On Dec 25, 2013
lepasharon: Im talking about the hausas and fulanis..

they are not cushitic. Cushitic are Somalis, and Ethiopians, Eritreans, and a few other ethnic groups in Sudan and southern Egypt.
Re: Has The Fufu Nation Gone Mad? by Feedmemore(f): 5:09am On Dec 25, 2013
Ajuran:

what does cushitic people want with Nigeria? Most of the politics of Somalia and Ethiopia centers are the Horn of Africa, North Africa (Egypt) and the middle East.

Do you honestly think we care what is going on in Nigeria?

If you honestly don't care what goes on in Nigeria, you won't be here in the first place.

5 Likes

Re: Has The Fufu Nation Gone Mad? by Ajuran: 5:24am On Dec 25, 2013
Feed me more:

If you honestly don't care what goes on in Nigeria, you won't be here in the first place.

There is a difference between me not caring about Nigeria, and me disgusted by Nigerians discussing Somalis on your threads. One doesnt equal the other. This illogical reasoning is the reason why you have been always primitive as a people.
Re: Has The Fufu Nation Gone Mad? by lepasharon(f): 6:04am On Dec 25, 2013
Ajuran:

they are not cushitic. Cushitic are Somalis, and Ethiopians, Eritreans, and a few other ethnic groups in Sudan and southern Egypt.

I beleive they are.. they look like youse, similar afroasiatic language, similar religion,similar culture..leads me to conclude they are part of your ppl that emigrated to the west..
Re: Has The Fufu Nation Gone Mad? by lepasharon(f): 6:06am On Dec 25, 2013
Ajuran:

There is a difference between me not caring about Nigeria, and me disgusted by Nigerians discussing Somalis on your threads. One doesnt equal the other. This illogical reasoning is the reason why you have been always primitive as a people.

Haha..but you lot discuss about nigerians in your forums
Re: Has The Fufu Nation Gone Mad? by Truckpusher(m): 6:19am On Dec 25, 2013
Ajuran:

I guess you're Somali 1 ? always coming here with your diarrhea of the mouth to spew thrash.

How do you proudly say you're from Somali? undecided.....dude ,that's one hell of country you know ,looks like everyone even the unborn generation are a bunch of cursed people. shocked shocked

Sometimes i wonder how folks like you that has been emotionally and psychologically beaten manage to survive all this you pass through to interact with humans.

Please dude ,just do us a favor and make yourself a hangman's noose ,your skinny a$$ won't fit into any of these latest suicide vest being churned out by your Arab masters in the middle east. grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: Has The Fufu Nation Gone Mad? by Ajuran: 7:10am On Dec 25, 2013
lepasharon:

Haha..but you lot discuss about nigerians in your forums

No we dont. Infact every reference of a nigerian on a somali forum is about how you guys talk about our women, or how Somali women are complaining about their friends pictures on your forum, or how they get hit on by Nigerians.

You can feel free to check on Somalinet if you so desire.

The way we discuss you is different from the way you guys discuss us. We see you as bantus and dont care to differentiate between other west africans and bantus. Meanwhile you guys are talking about our women. embarassed
Re: Has The Fufu Nation Gone Mad? by Ajuran: 7:12am On Dec 25, 2013
Truckpusher: I guess you're Somali 1 ? always coming here with your diarrhea of the mouth to spew thrash.

How do you proudly say you're from Somali? undecided.....dude ,that's one hell of country you know ,looks like everyone even the unborn generation are a bunch of cursed people. shocked shocked

Sometimes i wonder how folks like you that has been emotionally and psychologically beaten manage to survive all this you pass through to interact with humans.

Please dude ,just do us a favor and make yourself a hangman's noose ,your skinny a$$ won't fit into any of these latest suicide vest being churned out by your Arab masters in the middle east. grin tongue

Where do you get these ideas of arab masters? Don't compare what you guys went through with Europeans to us. As Somalis have their own language and culture. and No somalis were arab slaves, and there are less than a few thousand arabs in Somalia. No arab army came to Somalia to fight us, intact it was them who came to Somalia to fight against Ethiopia for us.
Re: Has The Fufu Nation Gone Mad? by Truckpusher(m): 7:35am On Dec 25, 2013
Ajuran:

Where do you get these ideas of arab masters? Don't compare what you guys went through with Europeans to us. As Somalis have their own language and culture. and No somalis were arab slaves, and there are less than a few thousand arabs in Somalia. No arab army came to Somalia to fight us, intact it was them who came to Somalia to fight against Ethiopia for us.
You are more concerned with the 'Arab masters' thingy but not bothered with that rat-hole of yours called a country? ....*SPITS* undecided

You are here blabbing about Europeans maltreating Africans many years back ,but last time i checked ,they dropped thousand metric tons of toxic chemicals into your territorial waters in this 21st century undecided........That fo0lishness on the part of you and your kind is simply immeasurable. angry

Finally ,have you made the noose yet ? undecided
Re: Has The Fufu Nation Gone Mad? by Ajuran: 7:52am On Dec 25, 2013
Truckpusher: You are more concerned with the 'Arab masters' thingy but not bothered with that rat-hole of yours called a country? ....*SPITS* undecided

You are here blabbing about Europeans maltreating Africans many years back ,but last time i checked ,they dropped thousand metric tons of toxic chemicals into your territorial waters in this 21st century undecided........That fo0lishness on the part of you and your kind is simply immeasurable. angry

Finally ,have you made the noose yet ? undecided

I only respond to the arab masters as that is the farthest from the truth. As for chemicals being dropped off Somalia, that was a long ago and has not happened since.

It is like me saying Chinese people are your masters, what relation do chinese and Nigerians have? Besides being Muslim their is no history between us and arabs let alone them being our masters.
Re: Has The Fufu Nation Gone Mad? by Truckpusher(m): 8:14am On Dec 25, 2013
Ajuran:

I only respond to the arab masters as that is the farthest from the truth. As for chemicals being dropped off Somalia, that was a long ago and has not happened since.

It is like me saying Chinese people are your masters, what relation do chinese and Nigerians have? Besides being Muslim their is no history between us and arabs let alone them being our masters.
Dumb liar you are......Everyone knows that people allover the world never accepted Islam just for the sake of accepting it, but accepted after their a$$ has been wooped by the Jihadists who beats them into submission.......And history said that they burn,loot and rap.e ,does that explain for that funny hair and facial feature you guys possess?

Just keep wondering how those sex starved jihadists would have ravaged your women while your pops keep watch as they alter your DNA for life...smh

I feel your pain sha! and i fully understand your hatred towards the Bantu people....take heart and take another chill pill. cheesy
Re: Has The Fufu Nation Gone Mad? by Ajuran: 9:09am On Dec 25, 2013
Truckpusher: Dumb liar you are......Everyone knows that people allover the world never accepted Islam just for the sake of accepting it, but accepted after their a$$ has been wooped by the Jihadists who beats them into submission.......And history said that they burn,loot and rap.e ,does that explain for that funny hair and facial feature you guys possess?

Just keep wondering how those sex starved jihadists would have ravaged your women while your pops keep watch as they alter your DNA for life...smh

I feel your pain sha! and i fully understand your hatred towards the Bantu people....take heart and take another chill pill. cheesy

you need to learn history. Islam came to Somalia via trade. Somali nomadic lifestyle is similar to arab lifestyle of living in the desert, so it fit well with our culture. No islamic army ever came to Somalia to fight us, intact quite the opposite. The only military ever sent to Somalia was by the Ottoman empire to help us fight against the Portugese and their Ethiopian allies who were both Christian.

The first hijra was to Ethiopia (what is now northern Somalia). The city of zeila (northern Somalia) was a sanctuary to the prophets companions who were being persecuted. They settled there after the Ethiopian king gave them amnesty. Islam came to the Horn of Africa before it reached Egypt, Palestine, Iraq, and most of the middle east.

You need to learn history and shut up instead of pulling facts from your backside.

1 Like

Re: Has The Fufu Nation Gone Mad? by Truckpusher(m): 9:58am On Dec 25, 2013
Ajuran:

you need to learn history. Islam came to Somalia via trade. Somali nomadic lifestyle is similar to arab lifestyle of living in the desert, so it fit well with our culture. No islamic army ever came to Somalia to fight us, intact quite the opposite. The only military ever sent to Somalia was by the Ottoman empire to help us fight against the Portugese and their Ethiopian allies who were both Christian.

The first hijra was to Ethiopia (what is now northern Somalia). The city of zeila (northern Somalia) was a sanctuary to the prophets companions who were being persecuted. They settled there after the Ethiopian king gave them amnesty. Islam came to the Horn of Africa before it reached Egypt, Palestine, Iraq, and most of the middle east.

You need to learn history and shut up instead of pulling facts from your backside.
You're trying so hard to prove that your modern generation weren't birthed by the Arabs distributing sperms like water in the 15th through the 18th century.ok then,you should know your history better than me .
one more question.
what's the war all about ? I need to hear from the horses mouth grin
Re: Has The Fufu Nation Gone Mad? by Ajuran: 11:50am On Dec 25, 2013
Truckpusher: You're trying so hard to prove that your modern generation weren't birthed by the Arabs distributing sperms like water in the 15th through the 18th century.ok then,you should know your history better than me .
one more question.
what's the war all about ? I need to hear from the horses mouth grin

1. Somalis were around way before 15th century, and by your logic ethiopians came from arab too, despite the fact they have been christians for 2,000 years.

2. There is no war in Somalia. Only an insurgency, which seeks to overthrow the government and install install an Islamic government. The group called Alshabaab seeks to oust all African Union and westerners out of Somalia.
Re: Has The Fufu Nation Gone Mad? by Ogobara(m): 10:13pm On Dec 25, 2013
Ajuran:

Most of the politics of Somalia and Ethiopia centers are the Horn of Africa, North Africa(Egypt) ....

Ajuran:

Learn what your North African cousins schools you ignorant arabized abid:

1 Like

Re: Has The Fufu Nation Gone Mad? by Ogobara(m): 10:15pm On Dec 25, 2013
Re: Has The Fufu Nation Gone Mad? by Ogobara(m): 10:16pm On Dec 25, 2013
he therefore made a mistake on the last sentence, he wrote "that's why some west"; it's some east africans....
Re: Has The Fufu Nation Gone Mad? by Ajuran: 10:21pm On Dec 25, 2013
Ogobara:

Learn what your North African cousins schools you ignorant arabized abid:

lol, making up facts huh. Somalis were never enslaved by arabs. And Cushitic people are the people who speak cushitic languages such as Somali, Oromo, Afar, Beja.

Language proves everything. the people who speak the cushitic language all are related and look the same and are nomadic.
Re: Has The Fufu Nation Gone Mad? by lepasharon(f): 10:50pm On Dec 25, 2013
dont forget hausa nd fulani ^
Re: Has The Fufu Nation Gone Mad? by Ogobara(m): 10:58pm On Dec 25, 2013
Ajuran:

lol, making up facts huh. Somalis were never enslaved by arabs. And Cushitic people are the people who speak cushitic languages such as Somali, Oromo, Afar, Beja.

Language proves everything. the people who speak the cushitic language all are related and look the same and are nomadic.
But what you confuse is that the cushitic language group and the people of KUSH, (this ancient sudanese ancient city) are two different things, the descendants of the son of Noe Kush were Black Africans not Afro-arabs hybrid like some of you try to claim, u know what I means the ancient sudanese city: kush/meroe/Kerma etc... were founded by ancient Black east Africans people from the sudanese area, no need try to hijack this Kush term and make it kind of afro-arab "race", they were Black/African people some with a very dark skins;your caucasian ideologist so called scientists know all the truth about it, they just conceal it to support their supremacy. Concerning the cushitic language group even the Haousa people of Nigeria are more closer to it than native Sudanese (Nubian language)
Re: Has The Fufu Nation Gone Mad? by Ajuran: 11:06pm On Dec 25, 2013
lepasharon: dont forget hausa nd fulani ^

hausa and fulani dont speak cushitic langauge. Fulani dont even speak afroasiatic langauge.

Cushitic langauge is only spoken by the people in southern egypt, sudan, somalia, ethiopia, eritrea, djibouti. All the people who look the same.

Why are you so intent on trying to add west africans and say they are part of us. We have nothing in common with them.
Re: Has The Fufu Nation Gone Mad? by Ajuran: 11:07pm On Dec 25, 2013
Ogobara:
But what you confuse is that the cushitic language group and the people of KUSH, (this ancient sudanese ancient city) are two different things, the descendants of the son of Noe Kush were Black Africans not Afro-arabs hybrid like some of you try to claim, u know what I means the ancient sudanese city: kush/meroe/Kerma etc... were founded by ancient Black east Africans people from the sudanese area, no need try to hijack this Kush term and make it kind of afro-arab "race", they were Black/African people some with a very dark skins;your caucasian ideologist so called scientists know all the truth about it, they just conceal it to support their supremacy. Concerning the cushitic language group even the Haousa people of Nigeria are more closer to it than native Sudanese (Nubian language)

The people who called themselves Cush thousands of years ago are the forefathers of the people in present day Somalia, Ethiopia, Eritrea, Sudan, Egypt. Thus the reason why they look the same, and have the same language group. People migrated into the present locations. History even shows that Kush was overthrown by Ethiopia, and Somalia (Ajuran) overtook half of Ethiopia. And Ethiopia (abbysina) took over parts of Yemen.

Your desperate attempts to add yourselfs to our people is quite pathetic to say the least. You dont look like us, have the same culture as us, speak the same language as us, so please dont rewrite history like you do with everything else by claiming Egypt, Hebrews etc.
Re: Has The Fufu Nation Gone Mad? by Ogobara(m): 11:13pm On Dec 25, 2013
Ajuran:

lol, making up facts huh. Somalis were never enslaved by arabs.
It's not that it's about you actual somali, but your great great grand mothers were sex slaves in arab world, the arabian fu*ked your maternal ancestors that's why you have this arab blood that u take as a pride like if it make u closer to Muhamad grin ; don't forget that African slave trade started in east Africa, even today aren't your women prostitutes/madows/slaves; organ donors in arab world? qatar,emirate,dubai,saudia,kowei.egypt etc...? if anyway most most horn Africans are descendants of arab slaves; the greatest slave that arabs know was ethiopian , bilal, u know it; Learn your story Mr "Abdi" cool
Re: Has The Fufu Nation Gone Mad? by Ajuran: 11:41pm On Dec 25, 2013
Ogobara:
It's not that it's about you actual somali, but your great great grand mothers were sex slaves in arab world, the arabian fu*ked your maternal ancestors that's why you have this arab blood that u take as a pride like if it make u closer to Muhamad grin ; don't forget that African slave trade started in east Africa, even today aren't your women prostitutes/madows/slaves; organ donors in arab world? qatar,emirate,dubai,saudia,kowei.egypt etc...? if anyway most most horn Africans are descendants of arab slaves; the greatest slave that arabs know was ethiopian , bilal, u know it; Learn your story Mr "Abdi" cool

the reason why some of our dna is the same as those found in arabs is because Cushitic people at one point controlled Yemen. By your logic all the Nubians, Ethiopians (who have been christian for 2,000 years) are also arabs. Which is not true. If arabs had our forefathers as sex slaves they would be controlling the horn of africa.

Your history of slavery makes you assume everyone is as pathetic as you. Our history is the opposite. You will find the old ancient dna of cushitic people all the way in north africa and southern Europe as we are the ones who colonized that and the middle east. Thus the reason why arabs, north africans, and europeans have our features like soft hair, and straight nose. we are older than them.
Re: Has The Fufu Nation Gone Mad? by Ogobara(m): 12:03am On Dec 26, 2013
Ajuran:
Your desperate attempts to add yourselfs to our people is quite pathetic to say the least. You don't look like us, have the same culture as us, speak the same language as us, so please dont rewrite history like you do with everything else by claiming Egypt, Hebrews etc.
grin;lol, you is so childish, I think it's you who is here annoying us with your retarded posts and It's the Black americans that do these stuffs that u mentioned; I clearly said they were East Africans, so are you drunk or blind? if anyway it's you zomali that claim Sudanese ancient History;I think you need to read your sudanese neighbours:

Re: Has The Fufu Nation Gone Mad? by Ogobara(m): 12:08am On Dec 26, 2013
Ajuran:

the reason why some of our dna is the same as those found in arabs is because Cushitic people at one point controlled Yemen. By your logic all the Nubians, Ethiopians (who have been christian for 2,000 years) are also arabs. Which is not true. If arabs had our forefathers as sex slaves they would be controlling the horn of africa.

Your history of slavery makes you assume everyone is as pathetic as you. Our history is the opposite. You will find the old ancient dna of cushitic people all the way in north africa and southern Europe as we are the ones who colonized that and the middle east. Thus the reason why arabs, north africans, and europeans have our features like soft hair, and straight nose. we are older than them.
Just accept the lecon your sudanese neighbour give you wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dear Seun,please Give It A Second Thought / Meet The Actress Who Lives & Sleeps With A Lion (photos) / The Next Tallest Building In Africa,is Being Built In Nairobi,kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.